Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our Plastic Surgeons free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialists in Varicose Veins and Aesthetic Gynaecology.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

Tell us how Pall Mall Cosmetics made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

AMAZING 5* service from start to finish Sarah my patient coordinator was fabulous and there every step of the way to answer every question and for support DR Prasad is incredible listened to exactly what I wanted and has given me a new found confidence Recovery was speedy and palmall even sent me flowers the day after my op to wish me well Would recommend them to anyone thanks again x
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews