Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

How would you rate Pakistan Cargo 4u?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good cargo service with timely delivery"
Shabana Farooq
Unverified Reviewer
"Iv used this company about 5 times now and 3 out that was by ait cargo..this team is amazing absolutely love the friendly service and always on the end of the phone regarding any issues with delivery..thanku so much"
Mrs Maryam Mahmood
Verified Reviewer
"very safe and fast delivery, nothing was broken or missing, im very happy to do business with you and ill definitely recommend Pakistan cargo4u to others"
Ashiq Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Best service thank you Pakistan cargo 4u"
"Really bad service. I sent to shipping order .1 i have received My stuff was missing.i did complain.no action they don't bother to reply.waste of money.they close in front of you bag and later on open and take out expensive stuff.should close this company.i am waiting for my 2nd and last shipping order if something missing from that shippment I will do police complain about this company."
Asma Qaism
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service i recommended to all my friends"
Sana Zubair
Verified Buyer
"We have been recently moved back to Pakistan,Lahore from UK. I found Cargo4u company from google but they have't broken from trust and proofed that they are the best. I booked my cargo two times and delivered as promised time with all of my luggage's. Also staff treat very well ! I'll highly recommend Cargo 4u company."
Raheela Ali
Verified Buyer
"Received my stuff. Thank you pakistan cargo 4u on time delivery."
"A very good cargo keep it up guys"
Homa Aslam
Verified Buyer
"I think so, your team/organization just made an average quality of work. there is nothing outstanding."
Adnan Malik
Verified Buyer
"Got everything properly and almost at the due delivery date. We really appreciate your efforts and hope you will keep on doing the good work. Thank you very much."
Sohail Suleman
Verified Buyer
"Very Good service thank u pakistan cargo 4 u"
Abdul Rehman
Verified Buyer
"I was using them for the first time and must say that their service and the packing of my boxes was really good and delivery time was on the date before they told me. Customer service is also Good. I will definitely use them again."
Nosheen Younas
Verified Reviewer
"Good n honest👍"
"Please please do not use this company they are compulsive liars and become rude when you challenge them. My sister booked her air cargo a month before she was supposed to arrive in Lahore the stuff arrived 2 days before she was due to leave and come home. They consistently lied and all the time the suitcases were still in London. I was ringing them daily and they blamed the unrest in Pakistan and said customs were holding he suitcases in Pakistan. What they didn’t know was that a very high ranking official in customs was related to us and he personally was trying to track down her cargo. They finally told the truth that it hadn’t left London on the day they shipped it but instead of sending it to Lahore which is what we paid for they sent it to Karachi. This added another 3 days as it now had to clear customs in Karachi and then be sent by train to Lahore before their agent collected it and delivered to the address. Compulsive lying all the way through and items missing from the cases. We challenged them when my sister came home but they became rude and aggressive."
Tahir Javed
Verified Buyer
"Hi Pakistan cargo Your Cargo service is very good"
Sadia Usman Wahla
Verified Buyer
"Sadia Usman your cargo service is very good"
Usman Minhas
Verified Buyer
"I'm all ready happy to Pakistan Cargo"
Mr Noor Amd Family
Verified Buyer
"Best Cargo service my stuff dliverd safe and proper thank u pakistan cargo 4 u"
Sardar Muhammad Saleem Adaa Manager
Verified Buyer
"Good service. I used this company 4th times for send my cargo. I m very happy with Pakistan cargo 4 u. All the time they delivered my stuff on time and in good condition. Thank you pakistan cargo 4 u. I recommended to all"
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 4.15 based on 216 reviews