Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone

How would you rate Pakistan Cargo 4u ?

"Booked 4 weeks ago , no show every time for collection . Wasted a lot of my time and resources trying to chase them for collection at a time promised by them . Today when I complained , was told to drop it in Walthamstowe! I live in Milton Keynes. No apology and very unprofessional attitude , really rude staff"
"Mr Sahzad u r nice"
"Mr Sahzad you services osm"
"It's the first time I am using this service and my cargo had reached there almost 4 weeks lage. Whenever I contacted them they gave me different expected dates and didn't help me. When I go ally got my cargo the bags were ripped and the packaging that was inside the cargo they opened that up and checked everything also the bottle liquids were opened and had spoiled my cargo. When I got my cargo it was 4kg less than when I sent it and when I told them and I have evidence that 4kg is missing they said I was lying. I will never recommend this service to anyone and definitely not use this service again."
"Dont use this company Took our bags said they wont be opened and we will just put our own bags over our bags. They opened our bags and split it in to 2. Just arrived at my uncles house. Packing wasnt in good condition. Laptop was sent shrinked wraped and boxed was charged £100 (ripoff). When arrived it was loose thrown in there packing screen was broken corner was broken. Never ever going to use this company again"
"So i book them for 10 kg & after 3 days call them back they said will come tomorrow & they call me other day saying that will come in 3 hours but they didn’t.... i call them to confirm why they didn’t came the boy said he will let me know in a hour & after that they didn’t pick call from my number..... really unprofessional & stupid staff & service..."
"Very professional! Highly recommended."
"I had a very bad experience wth them ... they called me several times for collection but never turned up even theyvdidnt give me any courtesy call that they couldnt collect it .. very disappointed..will never use this service in future"
"No one can imagine how upset I am whilst writing this review. I kept waiting and giving this company so many chances not to make me write a review about them but they left with me no option. Therefore, here I am writing the review today. The staff members I have spoken to so far are Hassan and usman (I am not sure about the name of the second one), they have been highly un professional in dealing with me. Extremely unorganized and highly uneducated way of processing and communicating. It has been a month now that these guys have been rescheduling and postponing my collection date. Every time they gave me a new date of collection, after I used to ring them up and remind them that if my collection is certainly booked, I always got to know that , madam your delivery has been postponed to the next 2 weeks and sorry the transport had some issue. I have been giving them all liberties to make up to their promises but each time they failed when no one use to turn up at my door, on every scheduled collection date. They used to tell me that the driver will call me an hour/ half an hour beofre collection. However, no one used to call at all. Many thanks led they themselves did not know when and where is the data of the customer. Last time when I was fully pissed for postponing my collection date, I did tell them that I will write a review for them explaining my experience with them. They said Madam the collection will certainly take place this time (Hassan) used to say this and that give me an hour I will call back and confirm, but no one called back. I still did not write any review for them. Yesterday I got a call from Mr Hassan that madam your collection is scheduled for 26th September between 4pm - 7pm and the driver will call half an hour beofre reaching. I forgot what they did last time and gave him another chance to honour their words, I said to him that please get it done this time as I have already been highly upset with your company dealings and customer service so far. He said madam please don’t worry, it will be done, today, as usual, no one showed up. Nothing at all happened, as usually for me. That was it for me and I had to write this review. To me, this is all a joke and I have no reason now not to believe that these people are either scammers or just don’t know what they are doing, rather, wasting people time and ditching their trusts. Highly pathetic and unrealiable company. Please be aware and avoid taking their services at all costs. I have suffered, and I don’t want someone else to experience what I did. I wanted to send my stuff to my mother as she is urgently waiting. They let me down in front of my mother too. I am now finding someone else. Be careful. I will never ever use them again and may also report them to the higher na dralacnt authorities for being extremely pathetic and unprofessional. Their license should be struck off."
"I booked my collection with Pakistan Cargo 4u three times for last three weeks and surprisingly they manage to fail to turn up on all three occasions. On top of that customer service is absolutely horrendous. I spoke to Hassan, Usman, Zain and Sajawal on many occasions who told me that they will call me back after speaking with driver to find out why my collection was not done and none of them ever called me back. Very unprofessional service. I would never use this service again."
"Thanks for your help I really like the service I recommend to everyone Ok 👍🏼"
"First time used this company nothing was missing from my stuff every thing reached"
"i am very disappointing to this company that they promise they are coming to collect on Wednesday i am waiting for the last two week no one come to collect even did not call me to let me know that they are not coming next day i call office to want to know what happens they said driver call you yesterday but you did not pickup the phone all teams are lair and dishonest do not understand the value of the customer also dont want me to give owners contact no. last this company is 100% useless and wasting a time please do not trust them also i am going to office to talk the owner as they are not given the contact details."
"Absolutely pathetic jerks. Stole my stuff and won't give it back to me. Been waiting for my cargo for a month now via air cargo that was supposed to be delivered on 31st August. I wish I knew they are such thieves I wouldn't have trusted them withy cargo. Will have to contact police now . Called them enough times to warn them."
"Pathetic service Booked my cargo from London to Islamabad by Air. They promised to deliver within ten days but took more than 2 months to deliver and kept rejecting my calls"
"am very happy my parcel deliver yesterday on my address all stuff save and good condition"
"Invoice no 78201 .I was asked by a member of staff called Hassan to email them with my complain. And somebody will get back to me. It's been 2 weeks I emailed my complain with pic. BUt HAS ANY BODY GOT B ACK TO ME. I phone every day and I get a different story .NO Body got bk to me. If they read this and still dn t get bk to me with a response to my complain .Then they left me no choice but to put my email of complain on all the reviews on this company."
"I recieved my stuff at my door on time .."
"Cargo arrived in Pakistan on time but had a issue with actual TCS service in Lahore. My husband had to go to depo to pick up cargo himself which was inconvienient. This is the 1st time this happened and has no connection with the actual Pak Cargo 4 U team..have used them a number of times and will use them again..hopefully this experience was a 1 off"
"Excellent Service. They delivered my heavy stuff from London to Karachi."
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.58 based on 210 reviews