Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

How would you rate Pakistan Cargo 4u ?

"excellent service, everything reached on time before eid...will be using this service again"
"very happy with th service i recieved. i was worried the things would not arrive in time for Eid but they were on time, and everything was in the bags. i will deffinatly be using this company again"
Javed Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"First time used this company took bit long but received in good time Thanks"
Saad Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Am very happy for you air cargo my parcel delivered with in 5 days thanku so much I recommended to my family members"
"Just received my stuff. Booked 10 days before air cargo. Excellent service."
"They are fraud they lie and mislead customer please don't use their services"
Mr Noor Amd Family
"good cargo Pakistan"
"I’m really disappointed by the service as I’ve been waiting for four days and no one has come to pick up my stuff. Been calling all day number of times to find out when will the driver come to pick up and no definite reply. End of the day saying in their last call they will come next week. Furious and disappointed. Will not recommend to any of my friends and family."
Shafaqat Ullah
Verified Reviewer
"We used their By Sea Shipment service and shipment reached at destination on the given date. Before I used their service, I rang them and asked them an open question, why do they have bad feedback, the gentleman explained, some of customers pack electronics in clothes and do not disclose to us at the time of booking. Soon shipment reached at destination port, custom people create trouble, hence get delayed. I trusted and used their service. I had good experience with them, I never give them follow up/chase call. It reach safe and sound at destination at given deadline date."
Saeed Mirza
Verified Buyer
"The collection team has always been very helpful and punctual. The delivery has been on time."
"On time collection, regular updates and timely secured delivery to the address abroad . Will definitely recommend their services"
Mohammed Afzal Khan
Verified Buyer
"Good service door to door"
Jawad Akram
Verified Buyer
"Am very happy for this company thanks Pakistan cargo 4u"
"Totally scam. To all coming customer trust me if you see reviews with 5 stars dont believe that. Because the owner of this company or staff giving 5 starts to themselves. I am 500% sure every single customer who booked thier cargoo from them are abusing them. you moron dont put 5 starts by yourself . leave it on cutomers. they take more than 4 weeks to deliver to pakistan for air cargoo. they are charging money for air cargoo and semd it by sea. if you dont believe me . just try their service you’ll also curse them on their dirty face."
"Great reliable service and I will be using them again for any stuff I need to send to Pakistan"
IFTIKHAR AHMAD
Verified Reviewer
"Very bad company cheater people black mail in Pakistan for custom duty I never send again all so taken expensive item"
Muhammed Anar
Verified Buyer
"Great service and earlier than expected sent parcel by air arrived early from the estimated time I was given"
Mian Abdul Qadoos
Verified Buyer
"Thanks Pakistan Cargo 4 u for on time delivery."
"Just waste of time and money on Air cargo not secure delivery not on time delivery"
"Waste of time and money not secure for personal things if you send by air not deliver on time am going to court to claim my stuff"
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.76 based on 173 reviews