Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Pakistan Cargo 4u ?

"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! I sent my parcel on the 18th June i sent 3 bags and they only received 2 bags on the 13th Aug,the third bag is yet to be sent on the 18th Aug(according to them it was put on a different container)WHY? Also it was NOT a door to door service, my family had to pick the bags up from a place 4 miles away from home. When i complained to the company and said i will not be using them again he replied "its ok you dont have to". Not happy at all with this company.PLEASE do not use them."
"My cargo was collected on 3rd june 2018. Today is 12 august 2018.it,s been 2 months and 9 days and I didn’t receive yet. Every time i call them they say you will receive within 4,5 days then that week passes away and again call them and they say tomorrow and when i call them that I didn’t get then they say next week. Now, when i call them they put on waiting for 10,10 minutes. Very disappointed with their service. Now i regret why I didn’t read reviews before handing over to them. I pray to Allah i get my cargo and i will never ever get their services. I will also not recommend this cargo company to mess around you. Fully disappointed. Still waiting for my goods after 70 days( 2 months 10 days.)"
"absolutely appalling!!! twice arranged to have a pickup made and twice they absolutely blanked us for two weeks in succession having made promises on the phone. come the day, they dont answer their phone! shocking and worthy of reporting to relevent authorities for malpractice and dreadful unprofessionalism coupled with a totally uncaring, unapologetic attitude. shocking! AVOID."
"This is a fraud company. My sister booked my £500 worth shopping on 5th July 2018 and I was supposed to get it in 7-10 days as they mentioned when the driver came to pick up the things. It’s 24th July 2019 today my sister calls up the company everyday and all they say is oh we’ll deliver it by 2 days oh today it’s getting delivered i spoke to the manager in Pakistan just wait you will get your stuff blah blah I have not received anything my luck I had seen these reviews later but anyone else thinking to use this company please don’t waste your money or time they do take out your expensive things. But one thing I will sue this company for scamming me and all other people that were scammed should help taking this company down."
"It used to be good service as nothing was missing from my stuff , but in regards of time durations they always play. I’m so unhappy this time as it’s been two weeks and I even I booked for sea cargo , they are not coming to pick my stuff. I’ve to wait whole day long and still stupidly looking for them . I’m sending some stuff for a wedding there and they are behaving so irresponsibly . Not recommending for such a stupid service ."
"Very happy with service from start to finish, collection and delivery professional and prompt. Would use again."
"Very poor services. Firstly, without confirmation received a call that the driver will come to collect the parcel tomorrow. Explained him that i didn't book anything. Then I booked for sunday, no one called back or informed that there's a issue with drivers so delivery won't be possible on that Sunday. Even though I took off and was staying at home, waiting for the driver. I rang and then the receptionist was asking me that the diver didnt contact you?? What the hell i booked over the phone and the company should contact me instead of driver. Next day, received a text, that booking confirmed for 10th july but no one again turned up. Very poor customer services, don't rely."
"worse experience,very rude staff.Took long time and most of stuff was missing..wouldn’t recomend at all."
"Very good service. Received package on promise time. Very happy with the service. Many thanks."
"excellent service, everything reached on time before eid...will be using this service again"
"very happy with th service i recieved. i was worried the things would not arrive in time for Eid but they were on time, and everything was in the bags. i will deffinatly be using this company again"
"First time used this company took bit long but received in good time Thanks"
"Am very happy for you air cargo my parcel delivered with in 5 days thanku so much I recommended to my family members"
"Just received my stuff. Booked 10 days before air cargo. Excellent service."
"They are fraud they lie and mislead customer please don't use their services"
"good cargo Pakistan"
"I’m really disappointed by the service as I’ve been waiting for four days and no one has come to pick up my stuff. Been calling all day number of times to find out when will the driver come to pick up and no definite reply. End of the day saying in their last call they will come next week. Furious and disappointed. Will not recommend to any of my friends and family."
"We used their By Sea Shipment service and shipment reached at destination on the given date. Before I used their service, I rang them and asked them an open question, why do they have bad feedback, the gentleman explained, some of customers pack electronics in clothes and do not disclose to us at the time of booking. Soon shipment reached at destination port, custom people create trouble, hence get delayed. I trusted and used their service. I had good experience with them, I never give them follow up/chase call. It reach safe and sound at destination at given deadline date."
"The collection team has always been very helpful and punctual. The delivery has been on time."
"On time collection, regular updates and timely secured delivery to the address abroad . Will definitely recommend their services"
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.67 based on 182 reviews