Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

How would you rate Pakistan Cargo 4u?

Faraz Shaikh
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing service I trust them with all my goods and use them regularly"
"Picked up on time and delivers too. Good value for money. I wish air cargo go cheaper as well."
"Good value for money , usually good service except one two late deliveries due to weather conditions in winter times."
"Good service good rates for shipping u need to improve i thing yuors plastic big sack is not wide enough for stuff price is high £3...per bag...."
"Great service! I've used them to send parcels via air and sea and everytime they've got the parcels delivered on time. I've sent various things including furniture and overall the service I've received is very good. I would definitely recommend you try them atleast once. The service is very professional compared to other cargo services I've used in the past."
"I've used them multiple times and every time the service has been great! Charges are reasonable and the service is much better than other cargo services I've used. I'll keep using them in the future and would definitely recommend them."
Shahad Parvaiz
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff team there to help with any issues or concerns"
Qadeer Abbasi
"Good service"
Muhammad Asif Sial
Verified Buyer
"good and on time service without delay.happy to b the part of pakistan cargo 4u"
"Excellent Service Door To Door"
Mrs Samreen Tanveer
Verified Buyer
"satisfied just one thing when i received my goods they were already opened n checked by some one so it was bit disturbing ..."
"I have sent cargo to Pakistan a few times with these people they have always been so polite and cartous I always expect it to get there in 8 weeks one time it didn't so I phoned the office he told me there was problems with customs so they sent person from the company with the relevant documents to get custom clearance yes some times things happen that are not in there control but I've always sent with this company I have read reviews that these people are crooks stuff goes missing and they don't answer the phone and are rude but they have always been polite curtous and given information that I have needed to know when I've phoned so would always recommend them and have done so thank you to Pakistan cargo razia Ahmad"
"Cargo very late & any time I called thay said tomorrow is arriving but tomorrow didn’t come very bad service totally unhappy 😔"
Wass Azim Qureshi
Verified Reviewer
"Pakistan cargo think there in Pakistan there operational style is Pakistani there lie on top of lie with fake promises do not deliver when promised of on the time frame said I will never use them instead use the ones in Ilford at least they don’t lie to you my invoice 76113 and I don’t care if they delay my order longer after this review DO NOT USE THESE CLOWNS"
DO NOT USE THEM
Verified Reviewer
"A very bad service timeframe was 6-8 weeks now it’s been 10 weeks no delivery they always promise on phone but never for fill promises they always say tomorrow tomorrow I’ve used others before never had this issue I will never use or recommend this company, they operate like Pakistan style fraady style"
Muhammad Rizwan Rana
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service shehzad hanif"
Nighat Khalid
Verified Buyer
"Excellent services 6 week"
""Invoice number 7284. They are looters and thieves. Took out my expensive stuff from my parcels and didn’t deliver in two years time. Every time I call they don’t have manager in office and company owner always on holidays. They didn’t deliver my parcels and not answering my phone calls. Totally liars and thieves they are."
"Very good cargo service with timely delivery"
Shabana Farooq
Unverified Reviewer
"Iv used this company about 5 times now and 3 out that was by ait cargo..this team is amazing absolutely love the friendly service and always on the end of the phone regarding any issues with delivery..thanku so much"
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.79 based on 142 reviews