Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

About Pakistan Cargo 4u:

Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Pakistan Cargo 4u made you happy
My cargo delivered today after 11 weeks it took way too long but everything was in perfect condition and it was fully packed as I sent it Thank you and keep up good service 👍
Good price with excellent delivery
They stole my all stuff and sraff is very rude i am going to make a police complain tomorrow as i have recorded every single phone call and the stuff i gave to them.
Staff is also very good
One of the Best services
Very very very bad service. Staff in service desk have no clue when your pacel will be delivered . Almost chasing for my parcel for 1 month and all the time they give you wrong dates. Delivery date was 23rd December 2020 but now its 14 jan 2021 and still not received my parcel yet.I will not recommend anyone for sending their parcel with them. Otherwise you will be chasing up your parcel. This was my first and last time sending parcel with Them. Don’t send your stuff with them.
I was very impressed by the delivery.Recommended
I was told a certain ate for delivery but my parcel wasn’t delivered. Ao i waited another week and then another week. Now it’s the third week i am being told to “wait another week”. Terrible service!
Brilliant service delivered 5 days early.
My parcels were supposed to arrive in Pakistan on 25/12/20, but as of yet still have not arrived

Ive rang on 2 occasions

Was told someone would call me back in a few days

No one did

Rang for the 3rd time

No one picking up

Was my first experience with this Company

Don't think I'll try them again
Very disappointed with the service provided by pak cargo 4 u. Sent a shipment and am into.12 weeks not delivered. Have been advised by various people for last 4 weeks that it will be with is by weekend. Nothing. Shipment has not arrived, shipment is at warehouse due to be delivered. Will be with you in few days. Emailed and completed online form asking for call back nothing, asked for senior to call me waiting day 3. You get a different reason from different people when you ask for an update and even the same person will give you one reason one day and the next totally different.
Good service
First time tried this service. Very disappointed. Send my stuff to Pakistan in October and they promised to deliver in 6 to 8 weeks but my parcel is still not been delivered. Keep calling them but the call center staff doesn't tell you when it's gonna be delivered. Every time they give me one week time. They charged me extra money. The business owner usman never comes on the phone to solve the problem.
I will never recommend this service to anyone else.
Stay away from them I hope they will deliver in 2021.
If not I will ask for my full refund.
Staff is also very good
One of the Best services
Excellent cargo service the price so low about the quality of the service. Responded to my enquiry. Staff was friendly. Gave me an instant quote and came out to pick up the goods. Recommend the service and will definitely use them again
Excellent service. Very, very well packed.
I am a kind of person who normally do not leave reviews but this service has made me to leave a comment here.
If you are person who can not cope with depression or anxiety then I will strongly advise not to use this service at all.
Poor customer service with lack of communication between staff. I have got wrong information every time I rung in office. I booked my stuff in Oct and gave maximum time due to pandemic and its been more then 10 weeks now but my stuff is still not delivered which has caused lot of stress and problems because we needed the stuff before the 20th December. One of my other family member booked stuff after me and it was delivered before the expected time.
Staff dealing in London do not even know the status of the parcel and give wrong information every time. Even I managed to speak with the owner of business once and it was useless to speak with him either.
Please save your time, energy and do not use this service at all.
I send my stuff 4th time. These people are well committed and trust worthy
Good service cheap rates excellent service.
Excellent cargo service