Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Pakistan Cargo 4u made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
"Excellent service used them many times, sent about 40 pieces, received on the other side in great condition would recommend to anyone"
"Disappointed and they big lier customer service"
"Really bad behaviour and main point big lier people's those are on customer service from last week they lie with me they promise me within 6 to 8 week my parcel delivered but still not is more then 8 week when I call to ask only one thing they tell me my parcel just delivered our warehouse in Pakistan one week take to delivered them warehouse how become they can delivered our home address within 6 to 8 week so big lier never see in my life they even not respect this holy month Ramadan who can say them they are Muslim what I believe Muslim never lier those lier they not Muslim I advice everyone please don't try with them even 1 Time they just waste time and money"
"What a let down , twice ! i was given a slot and no one turned up , same thing happened the second time, made so many calls and i was told that they are on their way.i Chose it coz of the rating , i guess which is fake - Disappointed!"
"Good reliable service definitely will use again"
"I m so disappointed with the service,they delay my cargo uptill on month,this is 1st and last time, next time I m not sending anything through this."
"I am not happy on your service u r furad company & misguide to customer I ask u before send my drone is okay to send to Pakistan u say yes okay u deliver door to door but my drone is keep the customs clearance office and not giving me & u not help me I lost my £1000.& my laptop is deliver in screen damaged& video mixer is damged to I lost all my money I send u court notice now & send report to media to your services is very bad please don't try to any customers from uk don't used pakistan cargo 4u.this company is very very bad."
"very poor service they say about 6 to 8 weeks the parcel will deliver now its more then 10 weeks still waiting when I call they say next week its dispatching changing stories all the time very poor service I will not recommend them at all:(("
"Absolutely rubbish service after a month still not delivered my parcel and now they cant even give me a proper answer as to where my parcel is"
"I have send my parcel by using there service in February but now in my still I did not received my parcel I was in Pakistan I was waiting there now I m in London and calling them but they did not answer my call not replying for my emails as well I paid £82 for that it supposed to deliver on 18 th April and still there is no clue where it is! And the rubbish thing is that we can only claim £30 for each parcel"
"Very disappointed..!! they picked up the cargo from my house and took payment and failed to deliver ..they keep changing and extending the delivery date. They cannot provide a number for a contact in Pakistan neither do they allow me to speak with their manager nor are they returning my stuff. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone at all. 😤"
"Absolutely disgraceful service. Yes they picked up the cargo efficiently from my house and took payment bit failed to deliver and dont answer my calls from my number anymore so I managed to get through on a different number and they keep changing and extending the delivery date. They cannot provide a number for a contact in Pakistan neither do they allow me to speak with their manager nor are they returning my stuff. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone at all."
"I’m very happy with the services they provide.They came in time what was said&took cargo from my house"
"Am very happy for this service my parcels reached on time i recommended to all Thanks."
"Thank you we Received parcel safe and on time delivery thank you Ali"
"Very responsible and delivery on time.I’ve booked 30 pieces(Cartons &Bags mix)on 12th offeb and received today on 12th April all 30 pieces in good condition MASHA ALLAH, nothing damaged or missing. Thank you Zubair Ali Khan"
"V bad servise they confirmed me colect cargo staf 8am to 8pm all day im wating but not response and im calling but no body pickd my phon is rubish compny dont trast them."
"Exellent customer service.i am satisfy to this cargo service."
"Good Cargo Service"
"Parcel was not delivered on the date given. And when you call they don't answer the phone Also when you book they promised to collect on Saturday but then they will insist on collecting parcel during the week. Very poor service"
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.71 based on 343 reviews