Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

About Pakistan Cargo 4u:

Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Pakistan Cargo 4u made you happy
Total Fraud and Liars.
After chasing them about 4 months now, need to report them to trading standards they steal all my valuables.
OK good service
I am happy from your cargo service quick and reliable service
So far so good services. Keep it up
Total froud my parcal going to 4 week and no body recived my call i try and try seriously bad service i not happy ....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Good service
Very reliable satisfied
No reservations at all. This company is simply reliable to send goods to pakistan from the Uk. 100% recommended
Totally fraud, miscomitment, not reliable, poor customer services and care, thieves.
My parcel is 4 weeks delayed and now they did not answer our call.....
Quick reliable delivery
chor hain saalay. sub drama hai jhoot hai. maal le ja k jhoot pe jhoot bolty hain. koi cargo time se kiya thora late kiya, Aati he nahi hai. please bach k rehna inn se. jhootay hain 1 Number k.
Very very very poor services........
They are thieves........... Very bad customer services...... All good comments are from their own accounts...... My parcel is one month late and they still have not proper reason. Very very poor service...... Please avaiod them
delivery took bit longer than estimated time and didn't deliver the stuff to the door my brother had to collect the stuff from TCs OFFICE apart from that their service is good and delivered my stuff safely.THANKS.
I send my stuff 4th time. These people are well committed and trust worthy
trustable service thanks my parcel delevierd on time and safely
Reviews here are more likely purchased, DON'T FALL INTO THEIR TRAP. NEVER USE THEIR SERVICE, YOU WON'T RECEIVE ANYTHING AND IF YOU DO, THEY WILL TAKE EXPENSIVE STUFF OUT AS THEY OPEN ALL OF OF YOUR CARGO BAGS AND LOOK FOR EXPENSIVE STUFF.
worst service, had to call police and then received a call back. They told me a date, i will receive my stuff. Now, its been over that date and again no response. FRAUDSTERS... AVOID.. AVOID.. AVOID..
I am going to contact police again tomorrow and hope they can track that B*STARD who attends that phone from new numbers...
AoA this is best company and I believe that they deliver your stuff in Pakistan very nicely and safely
Excellent service
Excellent service always make us happy thank u fast cargo highly recmmnded
Very satisfactory service, good behaviour and quick response. Delivery on time as per mentioned. Thank you
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.68 based on 577 reviews