Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

About Pakistan Cargo 4u:

Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Pakistan Cargo 4u made you happy
It is chain of cargo services providing good services by air, by sea.
Pathetic service! Highly not recommend at all. I booked my 22 kg for air cargo they reassured me I will be reached in 1 week to 10 days I paid extra for this. Now it’s been one month now still my family has not received parcel when I call them they don’t answer my phone. I don’t know what I can do can someone please guide me how to complaint against them?
Very good! Spot on service, updates and delivery. Thanks
I used their ship service, i sent around 100kg with a good price. It reached there in 6 weeks. I sent more after and i will continue to send with them. Reliable and efficient company.
This cargo service is amazingly satisfactory. My luggage reached safe n sound well in time.The rates are also quite affordable.
Very reliable service for absolutely reasonable price. I would definitely recommend you and hoping to use your services in the future too. Thank you
Great company, excellent customer service.
Great place to shipping your products. shipping my products from the UK to Pak in our budget and time to time served.
Just to say my parcel was delayed but arrived safely and no item was missing or damaged. Thank you. Would appreciate on time delivery next time.
Fast delivery great service
Found my parcel on time, excellent customer service. They were very helpful.
Excellent quality, timely delivery, great service and price.”
Excellent cargo service the price so low about the quality of the service. Responded to my enquiry. Staff was friendly. Gave me an instant quote and came out to pick up the goods. Recommend the service and will definitely use them again
I received my parcel in 9 weeks. A little bit late but my all stuff in good condition.
Disgusting service I would recommend never ever even think of sending anything from them I regretted so bad 4 months of being send on every call they lie this week it will be delivered etc etc I’m that upset that i had to come here for the feedback never ever did a feedback before
Shift service , I have booked sea cargo with it and at the time of collection after 3 reminder they said we cannot collect. *Befare from these cheaters*
Your service was excellent
The most professional service from all aspects, got all my stuff from the UK to many different places all over Pakistan from the north to the south. Would defiantly recommend these guys to all.
Thanks Pakistan cargo4u I am really happy my parcel delivered in Pakistan so quick service thanks.
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.74 based on 872 reviews