Pakistan Cargo 4u Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Pakistan Cargo 4u

About Pakistan Cargo 4u: Pakistan Cargo 4u is proud to be the most reliable, flexible and cost effective freight service to clients across the UK to send cargo and gifts to Pakistan, Mirpur and Azaad Kashmir. Our freight services can be tailored to meet your needs and requirements. Our air cargo & sea cargo services are the best and the cheapest as well as quick. Pakistan Cargo 4u is the leading company for shipping to Pakistan and Azaad Kashmir.

02085209346

info@pakistancargo4u.co.uk

Unit 6, 280 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Pakistan Cargo 4u made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Happy with the service"
"Very vvv reliable service. Highly recommended to others. V nice people n trust worthy. Wonderful experience. Prayers n best wishes ahead."
"Thanks Pakistan Cargo 4u. By using first time i feel very happy with this service and with its's collaborative team. So i strongly recommend this service to send your parcels."
"I have received my parcel on-time. Reliable cargo service at competitive price.Highly recommended."
"I booked my parcel in air cargo. Received on time. Excellent services. Recommend to all"
"All the new items that were in my parcel were taken out, before they reached my mother in Lahore, and old clothes were left in. The missing weight was made up by adding their own old clothes to the parcel. I rang Pakistan Cargo 4U numerous times & they were unhelpful and ignored my complaints. Never use them for sending new items. Horrendous customer service!!!"
"i whould highly recommend Pakistan cargo 4U. Very reliable service with friendly and professional staff.i will use the service and recommend to my family and friends."
"Recieved package on time, found this service one of the best one, highly recommended"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"Order received safe and on time, highly recommended their services."
"Great service, I will use again withoutany hesitation."
"They collected my parcel from my house on time but there was a week delay for it to arrive in Pakistan. I called up on many occasions and was always told this friday and that saturday. Eventually they gave in and got me the tracking number for TCS. According to them they only recieved parcel 2 days ago but they were alot quicker and delivered it with 72hrs. Really ashamed with the service as I was looking to send more but will now have to look around for another company and hope for better luck."
"Excellent Cargo Service To send parcels Highly Recommended"
"Great Job PC4U. Received my Parcel on time Definitely will use again. Highly Recommended"
"I’ve always send parcels through shipping they received without delay the service is very excellent"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"Good service Attach with TCS Pakistan No 1 courier Company"
"I received my parcel. Pakistan cargo 4 u delivered my parcel on time. Very happy with the service. Will use their services again and recommend to friends and family :)"
"very quick service pakistan cargo 4u. i was shocked to get my cargo very soon. also 'll recommend to my friends to use it 😊"
"I sent my stuff using their service. Reached safe within the time scale they told me. Really happy with this service, Thank you pak cargo."
Pakistan Cargo 4u is rated 3.76 based on 255 reviews