Paint Spray Tools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools

About Paint Spray Tools: One of the UK's largest suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment and decorating supplies. From airless paint sprayers to masking tape, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

The Old Forge, Church Street

How would you rate Paint Spray Tools ?

Eduard Muslia
Eduard Muslia
Verified Buyer
"Q-TECH Q-T3 TURBINE The Q T3 turbine and spray gun is very good with water base paint ,I've sprayed flower mold cornice in 4 rooms in half of the day ,same job by brush would had taken me at least 2 days .looking forward trying with eggshell water based on doors So far it gets 10 out of 10 from me."
Ken Henderson
Ken Henderson
Verified Buyer
"A big thank you to Paints pray tools for the attention they gave me. I ordered my unit on the Thursday and I took delivery on the Friday evening and that's in the Highlands haha haha Aberdeen. Job complete now great. Thank you. Ken Henderson"
"we purchased a couple of items from paintspraytools.co.uk and were very happy with the service and the knowledge that they had on there products would highly recommend them to all"
Nick Shortland
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time and the paint sprayer has worked just as described."
Stephen Kerrigan
Verified Buyer
"Received paint sprayer within 3 days of ordering, Excellent service, free delivery, can recommend easily"
Andy Hodgson Decorating Services
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered on a friday and had my sprayer on the monday. Fast delivery and product was at an even better price! Highly recommend"
Conor Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"fast and friendly service."
Mr Wayne Smith
Verified Buyer
"Only a small order, but very prompt order, will definitely use for my spraying needs. Thanks."
Russell Ferris
Verified Buyer
"Really good service desperately needed spray gaurd came next day. Got me right out of trouble will use again"
"quick service and delivery great products well packaged and great technicle advice ."
Clayton Byrne
Verified Buyer
"The goods came within the given time and were reasonably priced, what's not to be happy about."
Patrick Zalewski
"Very high recommendations"
"One of if not the best company's I have used for Tools in a long time! Excellent, fast, reliable service and most importantly very good prices. Can't fault them in any way. Will be using them from now on for all my gear. Thanks PaintSprayTools 👍🏻"
Simon Grillet
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products and a prompt reliable (my third purchase) Service."
"Bought a Tri Tech T5, amazing from start to finish! Starting with the great customer service from Donald giving me information about the background of Tri Tech. Then the lovely Kelsey how she helped me choose things from tips to telling me the Tri Tech better than equivalent to Graco. Gave me all good information and giving me the greatest banter on the phone I've ever had when ordering over the phone- truly fantastic customer service and push everyone to order even if it's just something small. Ordered for the next day and came at 9:30am the next day to site! Unbelievable how amazing I've been treated by such lovely staff members. Might find an excuse just to ring up for the banter. Thanks again, overly happy and made my week! Cheers, Jake"
Simon Baker
Verified Buyer
"Paint spray were very helpful when I was ordering parts, fast efficient service."
James Tiltman
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery of tritech fine finish tip which gives an amazing finish"
S DE PUTRON-HILL
Verified Buyer
"Brought a paint sprayer, delivered on time, excellent piece of kit and is saving us hours of labour costs already. Thank you"
"did everything 'bang on' Will use again without hesitation."
James Slade
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service super fast delivery. Well explained over the phone about different types of machines. Highly recommend. Thank you"
"Call answered promptly , every effort taken to satisfy my requirements, and item , although not high value, was delivered correctly and quickly. Pleasant manner though out."
Colin Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Great stock at a good price; together with quick delivery. Excellent"
"Great service and fast delivery. Will definitely shop here again. Thanks"
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.87 based on 180 reviews