Paint Spray Tools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools

About Paint Spray Tools: One of the UK's largest suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment and decorating supplies. From airless paint sprayers to masking tape, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

The Old Forge, Church Street

How would you rate Paint Spray Tools?

"Bought a Tri Tech T5, amazing from start to finish! Starting with the great customer service from Donald giving me information about the background of Tri Tech. Then the lovely Kelsey how she helped me choose things from tips to telling me the Tri Tech better than equivalent to Graco. Gave me all good information and giving me the greatest banter on the phone I've ever had when ordering over the phone- truly fantastic customer service and push everyone to order even if it's just something small. Ordered for the next day and came at 9:30am the next day to site! Unbelievable how amazing I've been treated by such lovely staff members. Might find an excuse just to ring up for the banter. Thanks again, overly happy and made my week! Cheers, Jake"
Simon Baker
Verified Buyer
"Paint spray were very helpful when I was ordering parts, fast efficient service."
James Tiltman
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery of tritech fine finish tip which gives an amazing finish"
S DE PUTRON-HILL
Verified Buyer
"Brought a paint sprayer, delivered on time, excellent piece of kit and is saving us hours of labour costs already. Thank you"
"did everything 'bang on' Will use again without hesitation."
James Slade
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service super fast delivery. Well explained over the phone about different types of machines. Highly recommend. Thank you"
"Call answered promptly , every effort taken to satisfy my requirements, and item , although not high value, was delivered correctly and quickly. Pleasant manner though out."
Colin Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Great stock at a good price; together with quick delivery. Excellent"
"Great service and fast delivery. Will definitely shop here again. Thanks"
"Excellent product and delivery"
Nicholas Long
Verified Buyer
"A good choice of tools, easy ordering and prompt delivery, thank you."
Robert Mahoney
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and fast delivery"
Michael Flanagan
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery I had an item missing from my delivery and after sending an email the item was posted the following day. Prompt communication and impressive customer service,will be happy to use and recommend the company in the future"
Saugirdas Remeikis
Verified Buyer
"Good service, fast delivery."
Eddie Goldthorpe
Verified Buyer
"Good fast competitive service"
Sean Patterson
Verified Buyer
"I wasn't happy either the email resoponve time"
Gerard McCaffrey
Verified Buyer
"We urgently needed to get the Q-Tech T3 Turbine unit and you managed to get it to our site in Dublin within 24 hours. We would be delighted to recommend your product and the great service you provided, to any future clients."
Martinus Delport
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, great service and speedy delivery...will definitely use them again"
John Woolliscroft
Verified Buyer
"The Job We have a deck & fencing. The deck is approx 3m by 3m with a banister 3m long at the side of the deck, and a set of 13 steps and associated banister. We also have 17 fence panels 1m x 1.5m, a fence 2m high by 12m and a fence 1m high by 20m, also a concrete – stone lookalike – wall about a foot high between the deck & fence. If I used a brush, it would be like painting the Forth Bridge! So I bought a Sitemate SM700 I read the instructions and thought the paint we were going to use was quite runny - so we would be ok. We chose Ronseal Deck stain (actually says not recommended to be sprayed – oops, and do not thin – oops again!). I did a viscosity test on the stain - appeared to be about 180 - compared to the max of 50 mentioned in the instructions - double oops! Anyway loaded the paint pot with the stain, set the pressure to max out came the spray - phew! Well the tin says enough to do 40-45 sq m, but after painting the deck, spindles, banister and sides I had used two tins. The paint had sprayed everywhere – called overspray – so I re-read the instructions. There is a control where the air pipe comes in and rotates to increase or decrease the pressure. We bought two more tins, and I started on the second coat with a reduced pressure. This time I managed to do all the deck, stairs, spindles, banisters & sides using just one tin – phew! Next the wall. We bought some masonry paint (B&Q Colours smooth) – this was as thick as rice pudding! I started to paint with a brush, but there were so many holes & bums, it took 20 mins to paint two – not very well. I thought maybe if I water it down a bit it might work. I let it down by about 20% and tried. Well blow me – it still sprayed & covered all the holes & bumps – I had to over paint to get all holes filled – so at least the brush came in handy – spreading it about. Next the fence – we used B&Q Colours fence paint – I tested the viscosity on this & after 180 seconds the cup was still only half full. I watered this down by about 10% - I used the viscosity tester to add the water – about 2 to a nearly full spray bottle. Again this worked like a dream. We have an old set of garden chairs & table (approx 20 years old) I had painted these Cuprinol Damson about 4 years ago by brush, it took forever. After rubbing them down, I sprayed them – it took 1hr to spray two coats – it was very warm. I cannot recommend this sprayer enough – we all need to buy one – it’s magic. Problems People have previously mentioned that the hose came out of the sprayer often. On first use it sometimes does, but after switching off & pushing in again, I had no problems. People mentioned not spraying properly. I had this on the second coat. I think it is because I had turned the pressure down too much. The air blowing through is warm – to hot, and the paint dries around the nozzle. It is just a case of cleaning the nozzle – a two minute job – or turning up the pressure to full for a couple of seconds – to blow the dried paint away, then turn it down again - but not as far. It is very important to clean the nozzle out properly after use – taking all 4 bits apart from the sprayer body."
James Tiltman
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and also I can highly recommend the tri tech equipment. Iv been spraying for about 8 years and I'm more than happy with my unit."
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.86 based on 169 reviews