Paint Spray Tools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools

About Paint Spray Tools: One of the UK's largest online suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment. From airless paint sprayers to filters, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

The Old Forge, Church Street

How would you rate Paint Spray Tools ?

Eduard Muslia
"Q-TECH Q-T3 TURBINE The Q T3 turbine and spray gun is very good with water base paint ,I've sprayed flower mold cornice in 4 rooms in half of the day ,same job by brush would had taken me at least 2 days .looking forward trying with eggshell water based on doors So far it gets 10 out of 10 from me."
Ken Henderson
"A big thank you to Paints pray tools for the attention they gave me. I ordered my unit on the Thursday and I took delivery on the Friday evening and that's in the Highlands haha haha Aberdeen. Job complete now great. Thank you. Ken Henderson"
"we purchased a couple of items from paintspraytools.co.uk and were very happy with the service and the knowledge that they had on there products would highly recommend them to all"
"polite and very helpful on the phone no drama with the delivery and kept in the loop by email would use there service again top draw."
"I bought a spray paint machine from a local centre that told us they were going to support the entire range of products, sadly they no longer stock anything! I found these guys online and phoned for some advice and some new spray tips. The staff were both helpful and knowledgeable. We will use again no doubt!"
"Happy with purchase and speed on delivery"
"The service and delivery was very good, very happy to use Paint Spray tools."
"Still haven’t received all the items I have paid for!!!! The over communication has been bad!"
"excelent shoop and very fast delivering"
"good service."
"A company worth doing business with- 1st class in every respect. Tony Cook"
"Brought a spray extension haven’t used it yet but the tip that I put in had a bit of play in it"
"Excellent product and the results are starting to speak for themselves"
"Great quality great service couldnt believe how quick my paint sprayer was delivered would CERTAINLY be using this company again."
"Easy to understand, easy to order, excellent delivery.....Great all round service"
"very helpful technical advice"
"Delivery was on time and the paint sprayer has worked just as described."
"Received paint sprayer within 3 days of ordering, Excellent service, free delivery, can recommend easily"
"Ordered on a friday and had my sprayer on the monday. Fast delivery and product was at an even better price! Highly recommend"
"fast and friendly service."
"Only a small order, but very prompt order, will definitely use for my spraying needs. Thanks."
"Really good service desperately needed spray gaurd came next day. Got me right out of trouble will use again"
"quick service and delivery great products well packaged and great technicle advice ."
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.85 based on 193 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!