Paint Spray Tools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools

About Paint Spray Tools: One of the UK's largest suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment and decorating supplies. From airless paint sprayers to masking tape, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

The Old Forge, Church Street

How would you rate Paint Spray Tools?

Eduard Muslia
Eduard Muslia

Q-TECH Q-T3 TURBINE
The Q T3 turbine and spray gun is very good with water base paint ,I've sprayed flower mold cornice in 4 rooms in half of the day ,same job by brush would had taken me at least 2 days .looking forward trying with eggshell water based on doors
So far it gets 10 out of 10 from me.
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to Paints pray tools for the attention they gave me.
I ordered my unit on the Thursday and I took delivery on the Friday evening and that's in the Highlands haha haha Aberdeen. Job complete now great.
Thank you.
Louis
Verified Buyer

we purchased a couple of items from paintspraytools.co.uk and were very happy with the service and the knowledge that they had on there products would highly recommend them to all
Sean Patterson
Verified Buyer

I wasn't happy either the email resoponve time
Gerard McCaffrey
Verified Buyer

We urgently needed to get the Q-Tech T3 Turbine unit and you managed to get it to our site in Dublin within 24 hours. We would be delighted to recommend your product and the great service you provided, to any future clients.
Martinus Delport
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, great service and speedy delivery...will definitely use them again
John Woolliscroft

The Job
We have a deck & fencing.
The deck is approx 3m by 3m with a banister 3m long at the side of the deck, and a set of 13 steps and associated banister.
We also have 17 fence panels 1m x 1.5m, a fence 2m high by 12m and a fence 1m high by 20m, also a concrete – stone lookalike – wall about a foot high between the deck & fence.
If I used a brush, it would be like painting the Forth Bridge!

So I bought a Sitemate SM700
I read the instructions and thought the paint we were going to use was quite runny - so we would be ok.
We chose Ronseal Deck stain (actually says not recommended to be sprayed – oops, and do not thin – oops again!).
I did a viscosity test on the stain - appeared to be about 180 - compared to the max of 50 mentioned in the instructions - double oops!

Anyway loaded the paint pot with the stain, set the pressure to max out came the spray - phew!
Well the tin says enough to do 40-45 sq m, but after painting the deck, spindles, banister and sides I had used two tins.

The paint had sprayed everywhere – called overspray – so I re-read the instructions.
There is a control where the air pipe comes in and rotates to increase or decrease the pressure.

We bought two more tins, and I started on the second coat with a reduced pressure. This time I managed to do all the deck, stairs, spindles, banisters & sides using just one tin – phew!

Next the wall. We bought some masonry paint (B&Q Colours smooth) – this was as thick as rice pudding! I started to paint with a brush, but there were so many holes & bums, it took 20 mins to paint two – not very well. I thought maybe if I water it down a bit it might work. I let it down by about 20% and tried. Well blow me – it still sprayed & covered all the holes & bumps – I had to over paint to get all holes filled – so at least the brush came in handy – spreading it about.

Next the fence – we used B&Q Colours fence paint – I tested the viscosity on this & after 180 seconds the cup was still only half full. I watered this down by about 10% - I used the viscosity tester to add the water – about 2 to a nearly full spray bottle. Again this worked like a dream.

We have an old set of garden chairs & table (approx 20 years old) I had painted these Cuprinol Damson about 4 years ago by brush, it took forever. After rubbing them down, I sprayed them – it took 1hr to spray two coats – it was very warm.

I cannot recommend this sprayer enough – we all need to buy one – it’s magic.

Problems
People have previously mentioned that the hose came out of the sprayer often. On first use it sometimes does, but after switching off & pushing in again, I had no problems.

People mentioned not spraying properly. I had this on the second coat. I think it is because I had turned the pressure down too much. The air blowing through is warm – to hot, and the paint dries around the nozzle. It is just a case of cleaning the nozzle – a two minute job – or turning up the pressure to full for a couple of seconds – to blow the dried paint away, then turn it down again - but not as far.
It is very important to clean the nozzle out properly after use – taking all 4 bits apart from the sprayer body.
James Tiltman
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and also I can highly recommend the tri tech equipment. Iv been spraying for about 8 years and I'm more than happy with my unit.
John Suckling
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient delivery of the spray gun I ordered.
B Lucas
Verified Buyer

The delivery was prompt and the sprayer just what I wanted.
Verified Buyer

Good web site excellent delivery.
Barry Tedman
Verified Buyer

All delivered ok. Had a problem as wrong size item ordered but telephoned and was instructed what to do and now just waiting for the correct item to be delivered. Not your error-totally mine.
Paul Furse
Verified Buyer

promt delivery would recommend thanks
Verified Buyer

Being based outside the U. K. and having purchased several items from the company,

Anand Bhawsar
Verified Buyer

Ive used PST a number of times. The team are very helpful, professional and always willing to spend the time to help answer questions - even for a novice like me.

great range of products on offer and great prices too. the service stands out at this company and I don't use anyone else.

paint spray tools comes highly recommended.
Thomas Edgar
Verified Buyer

Good piece of kit easy clean and with practice very good results
I would recommend this product
Got mine from dulux very helpful good demonstration
The more I use the sprayer the better I get
I bought the qtec t 3 trim spayer
Mr Calin Pacurar

hi

It is the first and last time
when I buy something from your company.
I am very dissapointed
the package delayed
and guess what:object bought was defective in manufacture so i
threw it in the trash.
Success...
Maciej Dziewirz
Unverified Reviewer

Lowest price, instant delivery, friendly customer service!
Jason Chopra
Verified Buyer

Excellent service professional sales team and super speedy delivery, what more could anyone want
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.85 based on 154 reviews