Paint Spray Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools
Telephone
Read Paint Spray Tools Reviews

About Paint Spray Tools:

One of the UK's largest online suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment. From airless paint sprayers to filters, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

Paint Spray Tools 5 star review on 16th June 2016
Louis
Paint Spray Tools 5 star review on 2nd June 2016
Saviour
I still haven’t received my spray gun I have been waiting over three weeks for
Happy with the all round service: most certainly will be inquiring & purchasing other related spray painting products.
Much appreciated indeed
I'm still waiting for the item. I didn't realise it was coming from Ireland and it's now being held in the UK at a processing centre. The main address written on the website is in Coventry.
Best price I could find by a country mile for a T7 sprayer. No one else could even come close. Speedy delivery and Extremely well packaged. Will be my first stop now on for my spray related equipment.
Good quick delivery and good service but £8.30for economy delivery of two small mesh filters was a little bit overpriced
Competitive prices, good communication and fast delivery.
Will definitely be buying PST again.
Placed order with out issue.

At every stage after placing the order i had to chase for information on my order, this information was at best deceiving at worst a lie. Deliver stated 2-3 days .... but they imported the mixer not even contacting me to inform me of the delays.

Avoid buying from them, I will spend my money elsewhere in the future. Very disappointing.
Great service.
Ordered and received my package within 3 days .
Ordered gun part 2 weeks, first wrong part was sent out, then they supposedly sent the correct part, still has not arrived 2 weeks later. called your office 3 times, still awaiting a call back terrible
Good communications and happy with the product.
Delivered promptly, good communication!
Have bought from PST a few times. Easy web site, quick to find what you are looking for. Fast delivery. Always have what i am looking for. Good service all round. I ordered the wrong item last time and there was no problem sending it back and getting the correct part sent out at no extra cost.
Very helpful in choosing the right sprayer.
Very quick delivery.
Excellent and professional service. Great customer service. Highly recommended
Great service, quite prompt delivery. Bought whip hose, pressure gauge for Qtech190 .Decent price Made up !
Good service Good price 👍
Great company advice given 2nd to none delivered promptly.
Late due to parts being on back order however the customer service quick responses and help was excellent also the machine itself it outstanding for the price
Great prices. Had a small item issue which needed a phone call, and had great service/comms with Rickie. I’ll be back! Many thanks, Jamie
My product still isn’t here!
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.73 based on 260 reviews