Paint Spray Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Spray Tools
Telephone
Read Paint Spray Tools Reviews

About Paint Spray Tools:

One of the UK's largest online suppliers of professional paint spraying equipment. From airless paint sprayers to filters, we have an excellent range all at great prices, with 5 star customer service.

sales@paintspraytools.co.uk

Louis
Paint Spray Tools 5 star review on 2nd June 2016
Saviour
More Photos & Videos
I had missing one part - seal (silver pro pot seal) I send e-mail with complain and I haven't receive any answers..
Very happy
Really good paint sprayer.it work's with all types of paints.
A very good customer service.
I recieved an order to find the most expensive item the hopper missing, no one let me know it wasnt going to be sent Or if it was due to be sent later, so had to ring customer services to be told it isnt in stock even though you could still purchase them online. I have to wait 3 and a half weeks till they get anymore even after taking my money. The other items, i only ordered due to The fact i couldnt find the hopper on sale anywhere else and these items are slightly more expensive than other places. Hopefully i get my missing hopper soon. The guy i spoke to at customer services was very pleasant and helpful. They have a good selection of parts though.
Fast delivery, easy to communicate with.
Delivery was first class and support when purchase very helpfully, I haven’t used my QT290 yet due to weather, i’m looking forward to enjoye.
I am very thankful for the qtech3 system you sent to me, it was decently priced and a new order status allowed a discount with the order. PST was very helpful with adding a nozzle size of 1.3mm instead of the standard 1.5mm, the only qualm i had with this was it had not been fitted to the gun correctly and the nozzle was moving from side to side when i used it. I eventually figured out the problem so no harm no foul. All in all PST left me very impressed with the service they gave. Many thanks 😃
Great service. Prompt shipping. Helpful with enquiries
Great business reliable quick with delivery service very helpful’ just on doing another order with them 😃👍🏻
A very professional and knowledgeable service with a fast delivery ,will use again for sure..
Just tried it today very happy , does the job well great finish
Excellent service great prices would definitely recommend
fast delivery, and well packaged would definitely use again.
Great price and range of stock - I could t find the item anywhere else. I’ll be back for more
Brilliant so professional on the phone and rapid delivery really pleased this is my first time using this company the helped me find the right machine over the phone definitely recommend
Really knowledgeable staff, we took theIt advice on what to buy and were really happy with the results - Thanks guys!
Very helpful and great prices would buy from pst again
Great prices and quick delivery and definitely 5 star customer service.

I contacted PST for some advise with a small problem I was having with a replacement part. I spoke to Jeff who was very helpful, he offered to contact the manufacturers tech guys and call me back with their advise This he did within the hour. Problem solved.
Excellent service & very helpful , will be using again

Excellent service. Couldn't be more helpful and supportive.
Paint Spray Tools is rated 4.80 based on 238 reviews