Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Absolutely delighted with both products service and attitude certainly will be staying with this excellent company thanks Vanessa
So happy with my current plan, super fast delivery and gourmet coffee.
Lovely coffee and very easy to amend my subscription.
Beautiful flavour and ethical too
Lovely fresh coffee delivered to my door,. So much cheaper than visiting a coffee shop. Great to be able to see where the coffee came from. Keep it up
Excellent coffee, both flavour’s and quality.
Excellent service from PACT
Just Fantastic - have had 3 orders and all of which have been lovely. The Third Bag sent was slightly burst at the side on arrival and some coffee had been lost. I was able to speak with Customer Service immediately and a complementary bag has now been sent. What a fantastic no fuss service. The lady I spoke with today was just superb. Thank you PACT Coffee
I love Pact coffee! the nicest i've had and I live on coffee
Coffee's lovely - I've only had two but they're so different, yet both really nice. The staff are marvellous and the service so far has been excellent.
Just Had the one pack thus far but quality and taste excellant
I really enjoy the variety and quality of the coffees as well as the speed at which Pact delivers. I really like knowing where my coffee comes from and how it’s processed.
Five stars!
Easy to use and control subscription. Beautiful smell and tasting coffee
Loving the coffee so far!
Fresh and tasty coffee, lovely range of flavours. Flat packed to fit through the letterbox. Brilliant!
Wow I am loving my Pact coffee and slightly obsessed with using my V60 filter cup😊. It is exceptionally good value, and a whole months worth of coffee costs me the same as 2 coffee out!! The smell is just divine in the morning ☕️
Excellent customer service and fast response. Very friendly user interface and plenty of options in what coffee you like. I always get them to choose my coffee and I have been dissapointed. Mega bonus is the fare trade scheme!
Unbelievable Coffee ! Just simply marvellous . A great service also .
I love the coffee and its great that I can order to match what I need
I received the Bella Vista pouch. It was delicious but it didn't last as long as I expected; only because I probably had more cups per day than I should ;o))
I love the coffee and when I run out of my 3 bags I will be back 100%