Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
I like how the cater it to your tastes and what you're looking for. You can have it as often as you want. Its not too expensive either considering I go to local and tea shop to buy monthly coffee as well and its around the same price. I'd recommend it.
Hi Lisa, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving our service!

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything else that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I so far have enjoyed the ease of ordering and the service received however I am a bit concerned to the amount f emails i receive from different people from the same company I am fairly new to Pact and my wife is yet to enjoy her coffee once her new kitchen is installed.
Hi Paul, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving our service! We hope that the coffee is well-enjoyed as well once your wife can get into it.

Thank you for your feedback about the emails - some of these are service emails from our email system to keep you in the loop about your orders but we do also have a team of people over at Customer Champions here to help with queries if you contact us like you have done. We will pass the feedback on as we wouldn't want you to be sent too many messages.

First time coffee good
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

I absolutely love my Pact Coffee, I am now able to have a great cup of proper coffee at work, instead of instant mediocre coffee.
It’s great tasting and I think great value for money!
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service!

Great concept, coffee and customer service ;). Would be fantastic if there was also an app for the customer to easily keep track of, and toggle between, the subscriptions.
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! Thank you for the great suggestion, and we will certainly feed this back to our team.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything else that we can help you with, please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
The coffee was very tasty and arrived quickly however, I was disappointed with the packaging. Large packets that are half empty, quite wasteful in my opinion and no indication as to whether they are recyclable or not.
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so we will be contacting you to put things right, but if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Bought for me as a present, set up was easy and the ability to manage my deliveries with pre warnings is good... and I'm even enjoying the coffee! 🤣

Overall would have been a 5 but it’s a little expensive... however, for that it does tick a number of boxes for quality and sustainability etc.
Hi Andrew, it's great to hear you’re loving the coffee and our service!

We hope that the quality of the coffee speaks for itself - the cost per bag of our coffee comes from its specialty-grade quality, the care taken in roasting and processing it, and the care taken by the farmers to produce this fantastic crop! Every bag of coffee delivered to your door goes to ensuring that the farmers get a great wage for their work, from House coffee through to Micro-lot.

I hope that helps explain our pricing, and if there are any other issues, please let us know. We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Lovely coffee, but packaging issues mar experience. Two boxes of coffee (out 4 deliveries) have arrived with the bag split and beans loose inside the box!!
Hi Adam, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

Delightful coffee, delivered punctually and pleasantly! Staying caffeinated and maintaining a high blood to coffee ratio has never been so easy.
Hi Tim, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Hi Tim, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Pact overall as a company is a very successful and a brilliant idea for trying new coffees and for a unique gift. I have only known of and used pact for a couple of months but I have experienced good customer service and some really nice coffees. I like that you can chose you shipping dates and your coffee under the select plan and overall I’m really impressed with pact. The only improvement I could possibly think of would to have more of a selection of coffees that aren’t all darker roasts
Hi Hannah, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! It's also great that you're enjoying coffee from across the range too.

As a small business we are always working to increase the number of coffees across our range, bit by bit. We have a large range of medium to dark roasts on our menu from customer feedback, but we always ensure that there are at least two lighter roasts on the menu to pick from at a time that change on the menu. We hope this helps and that you're looking forward to what's to come!

Good quality coffee and easy to use website.
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Convenient, great coffee and reasonably priced. Only niggle is the website design is confusing.
Hi Sam, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service!

We're sorry to hear that the website is confusing. We have been listening to feedback, and are in the process of making the Pact Website easier to use. Look out for a new website over the next couple of months, which we hope makes ordering coffee from us really simple and convenient.

We aim for 5-star service every time, if there is anything further that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Great easy set up for a new subscription, and flexibility to change any aspect once in the subscription.
1 coffee in and thoroughly enjoying it!
Hi Doug, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Smells fantastic, tastes really good. My only problem is stopping it floating up the sides of the filter so the water runs past not through it. Think I'll have to use a cafetiere.
Hi Andrea, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

Great service
Hi Andrew, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Great coffee and a really simple and honest website. I don’t get spam emails as I opted out and they respect that. The beans are quickly delivered and easy to track. Sadly the best coffee they offer is a little too pricey for me but I’ve gone for the middle plan and it’s still delicious!
Hi Daniel, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Glad to hear that you're enjoying our Select Plan, these coffees are still 100% speciality coffee so you definitely aren't missing out on quality!

Great coffee, I always forget its coming and it arrived and makes my day.

Ground to perfection.
Hi Jamie, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Glad to hear that we're making your day!

The smell it makes as it brews is seriously uplifting
Hi Michelle, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Nothing better than the smell of freshly roasted coffee!

Very nice tasting coffee with a smooth aroma with a noticeable difference to your standard bagged supermarket brews. My small concern was it was ground too fine to be used on my espresso pump machine. Needless to say I can still use it in my stovetop espresso maker.
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with your coffee grind and hope we can get this resolved for you.

As far as pre-ground coffee goes, Pact is fantastic. It's noticeably fresher than anything you'll find in a supermarket and way more convenient (and varied) than buying from your local coffee shop.
Hi Tristan, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

Hi Tristan, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service, especially how fresh it is!

Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,885 reviews