Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
I find the coffee selection quite limited and a bit boring. You don't tend to have many interesting coffees, like naturals for instance, really exciting fruity and boozy coffees.
Hi Annabelle, thank you for your review!

We hope you're enjoying the service, but we're sorry to hear that you're not wowed by the range - we do get naturals and other boozy coffees on the menu throughout the year, although these are usually in our Filter range rather than Espresso, as we have found that naturals can be a little divisive in espresso-based beverages in our customer base! However we will pass the feedback on, and if we can help to tweak your orders so you're getting much more variety, please reach out to us on ahoy@pactcoffee.com and we will be happy to help. Thanks again for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
It’s makes me calm love it!
I've been frequently receiving underweight packs. I didn't weigh them for some time as I like to trust that I was getting the correct amount & then realised one pack seemed more loosely packed than others. I suggest to everyone that they empty the coffee into a tub & weigh their coffee before using it as you're likely to not receive the full weight stated on the order / pack.
I've also received packs which were in unclosed envelopes & also received an empty envelope. This problem has been resolved with the recent change in envelope type.
The coffee itself is good. I'd like to see choices including "Black Honey" processed coffee, as this is my favourite, provided occasionally from a different supplier.
Though customer service is good, they can improve by ensuring resolutions to problems are completely visible on the customer account & also answer all questions posed, instead of choosing what to answer.
Hi GB, thanks for leaving a review on Pact to let us know your thoughts. While we are a small company and you have contacted us previously about this issue, it does take time for us to fully investigate and resolve issues such as this in our packing stations. It would be really helpful as well if you could let us know how you are weighing your orders as well in emails as we sadly haven't been able to look into this with as much detail as we'd like without knowing this - any information you can give us will help us to resolve it faster. We understand your frustration, so please rest assured that we're doing all we can to ensure your orders are perfect every time!

In the meantime we're thrilled to hear that you've loving the coffee and the service! We're changing up our menu all the time so while we have a range of honey processed coffees available throughout the year we may well categorise them into yellow, red and black in future so you're all the more clued-up on your orders.

If there's anything else we can help you with please do get in touch again at ahoy@pactcoffee.com.
Nice I love coffee
Hi Jared, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the service! If there's anything that we can help you with, please don't hestitate to get in touch with the Customer Champions team at ahoy@pactcoffee.com. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
The coffee is freshly roasted and tastes very good. But heaven help you if there's an issue and you need to contact them. They've clearly grown too quickly - at the start, the customer service was great. Now it's non-existent. Just setup a plan and let it run and you'll be fine.
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and delivery service - thank you for taking the time to review Pact! Apologies that you feel the customer service has let you down recently - we can be reached at ahoy@pactcoffee.com, phone, Twitter and Facebook every day, 9 - 5. Please do get in touch if we can help to resolve any issues. Have a great day!
I love your Philosophy. Enjoyable but the taste of the coffee does not wow me.
Hi there, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our coffee and our ethics, but we'd always like to help improve your experience so that you get a great coffee every time. If you'd like to get in touch so we can help you find your perfect coffee, just give the Customer Champions team a shout at ahoy@pactcoffee.com ! Happy brewing!
Pact Coffee is rated 4.72 based on 1,894 reviews