Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
I am well impressed with both your coffee and your service. The reason I have given you four stars is because you have started well but can you maintain it. I have in the past found it difficult to find a coffee that suits taste but you have found me two good ones on the trot at a reasonable price too. I am to say the least impressed, please keep it up. Kind regards Clive.
Lovely coffee, I really like the ethos of the company. Very pleased with the dripper and all the instructions Pact provided to make the perfect cup of coffee!
Hi, I like the coffee, it is great quality. My only issue is the small bags that can only be delivered 1 at a time. I always feel I’m close to running out and if there is any postal delay I will run out. This will be enough to annoy me enough to go elsewhere. A bigger bag or option to get more than one per delivery would be good.
Coffee: initial batch - excellent and I had high hopes. However, the second batch that came seems to be much more bitter. In fact, it takes three sweetex to make it acceptable drinking. Benefit of the doubt though, I’ll wait for the third delivery before I decide to continue or not.

Delivery: Very speedy. Usually arrives in the post the following day. No complaints there at all.

Customer service: Not really had call to deal with them but communication on ordering and delivery etc, as should be.

In all: second batch of coffee is a disappointment. But, I’ll give them the best of three to prove themselves and that this was an blip. Otherwise, recommended on delivery and comms.
From my experience so far, the customer service is lovely! The only thing I will say is sometimes the shipping of coffee can take time, however that is probably down to COVID-19 and therefore isn’t an accurate depiction!
The coffee itself is divine - fresh tasting, you can really get all the hints coming through and makes a lovely cup every time! The only issue I have is that because it’s so tasty I go through it so quickly!
Pact coffee provide high quality ethically sourced coffees and offer flexible subscription plans.
Good quality coffee and amazing fresh! Nice little treat rather than stuff you will find at the local shop!
I love how the extra cost is going to the coffee producers to ensure they get paid a fair amount. The coffee arrived quickly through my letterbox, was easy to set up a membership as they had flexible plans e.g. once every 60 days so you don't feel like you're going to drown in coffee. The coffee itself was tasty.
The coffee is fantastic and every delivery a delight but I wish the packaging was recyclable.
The coffees are great (have tried two regular fine grind and they were both awesome). The customer services are great, making sure we are satisfied, and the information around the source of coffee is abundant. The price is reasonable for the amount and quality.
Pact coffee beans are always fresh especially in micro lot, (excellent taste!) I have created a coffee plan to start every morning!
The Brazilian coffee beans were too mild and chocolatey for my taste. When I made the brew stronger the taste was good and more to my liking.
Beans arrived safely and on time.
This second choice of coffee is an improvement on my original choice. This coffee is very tasty and a little stronger which is how I like it. Regarding your delivery that went missing, while I understand that advertising is essential for you it provides anyone who is a little light fingered on the delivery chain the opportunity to grab a free drink.
I really enjoyed Zaroca coffee and the customer service. However, I would like there to be a wider range of coffees, as I don't particularly enjoy fruit flavours, and now it looks like the Zaroca has discontinued.
So far so good
Nice coffee
Personally I am looking forward to some extra strong 💪💪
Brilliant service
Love the Coffee !
A little Too pricey
4.5 stars. Depth of flavour is good. Great consistency and flavour. No bitterness, fresh and well roasted. Quick delivery overall a really good coffee, price and service.
Delicious, unique coffee every time.

Have had 3 deliveries so far and I loved them all. Also love it fits through your letterbox and is packaged in paper, not plastic.

Would be good to receive a delivery tracking link so I can see when the coffee is due to arrive exactly though.
We are happy with it so far but are puzzled by our most recent coffee, Planalto which says on the pack that it is a dark roast but the beans themselves do not look as if they are dark roast at all. They look like a medium roast to us. The flavour is fairly strong but not as strong as you would expect with a dark roast. This isn't a complaint, more of a query. Pic of packet and beans attached. I'd be grateful for your thoughts.
PS The beans are quite a bit lighter in colour than in the photo so it's not much use, I'm afraid! CMC
Loving the flavours, only issue is that the fine grind doesn't seem to be quite fine enough for my espresso machine.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,888 reviews