Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
First batch of coffee I received was very bitter and unpleasant tasting. Second batch is much better.
Hi Blair,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you have not been enjoying the coffee. We would love to know what we can do to get you the best brewing experience possible and so we’ll be reaching out shortly to troubleshoot further. If you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.
2 star service on getting the subscription going - (gift) - but the coffee (house) was actually very good. (4.5 star). Would I recommend - yes if the web site for new subscriptions is sorted - amending the subscription once it was live was actually very good. (4.5 star) - so would I recommend - not sure - as I would need to set up a new subscription to be able to give a view - but the coffee itself was very good. So on the basis of my experience (which hopefully will be sorted) would be a no to a recommendation. But give it go - as hopefully it has since been sorted in which case it would be yes - if it works ok.
Hi Michael, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and the website once your Plan got going! Sorry to hear about the initial issues setting up the gift account but we're glad that you're enjoying the coffee.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
This may have the merit of convenience but is actually a very expensive way of buying coffee and I am on the brink of stopping the subscription
Hi Gerry, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

The cost per bag of our coffee comes from its specialty-grade quality, the care taken in roasting and processing it, and the care taken by the farmers to produce this fantastic crop! Every bag of coffee delivered to your door goes to ensuring that the farmers get a great wage for their work, from House coffee through to Micro-lot. This is why our coffee is more expensive than other retailers.

The first pack I received was stronger in flavour, but this house coffee is weak, and I like strong coffee.
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so we will be contacting you to put things right, but if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
It tasted burnt and bitter. I got a regular blend, nothing special. Didn't taste good at all.
Hi Terr, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our blend in your first order - we'd love you to enjoy every coffee, and to have a great first experience with us with our House Blend.

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
The coffee didn’t have enough flavour but the service of the company was excellent
Hi Jill, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

Difficult to change delivery timings as system frequently unavailable. Otherwise good
Hi There, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so please reach out to us so we can put things right, and if there is anything else that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
The coffee is good. The packaging is not recyclable because of the mixed materials. Is there a way you could fix this please? If this can’t be done then I will not continue with Pact.
Hi Kristian, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you wouldn't continue with Pact based on the packaging but we completely understand where you're coming from. The coffee bags can currently be recycled at certain locations for composite materials when you separate the hard plastic valve from the rest of the bag but we are working on a curbside-recyclable solution.

Lovely coffee, but it’s just too expensive. About to stop, sorry.
Hi Kim, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re thrilled to hear that you've loved the coffee so far. We hope that the quality of the coffee speaks for itself - the cost per bag of our coffee comes from its specialty-grade quality, the care taken in roasting and processing it, and the care taken by the farmers to produce this fantastic crop! Every bag of coffee delivered to your door goes to ensuring that the farmers get a great wage for their work, from House coffee through to Micro-lot.

If you'd like to give our coffee a go at a lower price point, then we'd recommend trying out our House Plan! At £6.95 a bag you're still getting great coffee direct to your doorstep.

If we can help with anything else please let us know by email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I was with these other guys, bean to door, who were quite good, but then they emailed me to say that they were shutting down and that I should move to ‘Pact’ who do exactly the same thing, but happen to be £2 a month more expensive! Whole thing feels very suspicious to me....
Hi George, we're sorry for any confusion caused by this, and we can assure you that we are a separate company to Bean to Door as a way to continue receiving a coffee subscription service, once Bean to Door ceased trading.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if you would like to get in touch for us to explain this further please contact us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
First off - the good:
Delivery and customer service is exceptional.
I love that you get an email just before the coffee is sent asking if you need it urgently or if you want it delaying.
And the not so good:
I ticked a tasting profile box around what coffee I liked and the first batch definitely met those preferences, but the second was basically the opposite of what I like and what I'd ticked.
The coffee itself is of a good standard but doesn't quite match the 'micro lot/premium' label. Don't get be wrong it is tasty and enjoyable, but it isn't as good as some other providers. But it is 2/3 the price. So swings and roundabouts I guess.

Overall a great service, with a good product.
Hi Thomas, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't get on with the second order that we sent out - while our coffee menu changes up very frequently throughout the year, and we only have limited options on the Micro-lot menu, we hope that the coffee experience tastes good at least!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Jury is out for me at the moment. First coffee I received was lovely (Planato Natural) next one was too lemony (Mustefa Abekano) and bitter and the third one (Fruit and Nut) is ok but not amazing.

Let’s see what happens with pack number 4!

Coffee is good
Hi Rich, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

The coffee I chose was quite bitter and even though I will drink it I would not order again. I will try a different one as we all have different taste.
Hi Amanda, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffee - although everyone has different tastes we'd love to set you up with a coffee that's right for you.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this particular coffee, we certainly want to make sure you're enjoying every coffee delivery you receive from us.

Please do feel free to get in touch with over at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
QUITE DISAPPOINTED NOT THE FLAVOURS I EXPECTED.
Hi John, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

I had used Pact for a while a few years back, I had always been very impressed with the coffee, however, this time choosing the house definitely felt like a step down in terms of quality and flavor. It's still nice coffee but I would be less inclined to recommend it to a friend. At £6 / bag I'm not sure its' 2x-3x nicer than some of the award winning coffee from Lidl... I am not meaning to be hars here i am a fan of pact and what you are trying to achieve just trying to give some honest feedback. blessings graham
Hi Graham, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear that you weren't too wowed by the House coffee you've had recently.

The House Coffee is a fairly new introduction to the Pact menu, so it sounds like you were enjoying our single origin coffees previously, which were higher quality per coffee type than the House. Hope this helps to clear up why there is a noticeable taste difference and we appreciate your honesty!

Sorry. Have had better coffee before. Will try some more before making a definite decision. Can't be fairer than that.
Hi Andrew, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with the coffee.

Please do feel free to get in touch via ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975, and we'd be happy to discuss roast profiles, flavour notes and brewing methods to find the right coffees and coffee plan for you.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Delivery was fast. The coffee beans are good, not exceptional. I prefer the chance to smell and taste the beans in person before I buy it. So online bean shopping isn't for me.
Hi Muhammad, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the coffee we sent and were happy with the delivery service and hope that you'll give us another try to sip your way through the different blends we have on the menu. If there is anything further we can help with, please contact us please do so at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we will be happy to assist.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Good expensive coffee, not sure that if is cost effective. They just offer ground beans, but I like to grind just the right amount each time.
Hi Ariel, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you're not entirely happy with your coffee. We certainly do offer wholebean coffee too, which means you'll be able to to grind the beans whenever you like, also keeping it fresh that way.

If you need any assistance with amending your coffee plan please do reach out to us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975. We'd love to get this resolved for you.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
To be fair I was expecting a bit more . I have opened the bag and the flavor felt incredible .Unfortunately I was not impressed when prepared . Is just cofe...i have tried with the filter device that it comes with and is just cofe, a bit to salty (I donț like salty cofe). I have tried to use it with the Mocca device, not a big difference . So I am not so sure I can belong to the fan club
Hi Mihaela , thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you weren't impressed by our coffee! - All of our coffees are certified speciality so it's a shame to hear that they didn't hit the spot for you.

Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,888 reviews