Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Great coffee and accessories. Delivery is always on time and packaging excellent. The ease with which you can amend your order has allowed me to never run out of good quality beans, even following a few of those days when you need your coffee in gallons!
Had a free bag of coffee from pact, it was so fresh and clean , tastes great and really clears my head, I took up a subscription straight away, lots of different flavours to choose from and delivered the next day Brilliant service
This is a great service. The coffee is lovely
Lovely. Nearly through my 1st pack. Tastes great. I don’t drink lots of coffee but enjoy a few times a week. Lovely aromas and delicious taste. Looking forward to my next delivery.
I love the flavours and how you can switch and change your subscription whenever you like.
Pact are a really great company all around, and I'm truly impressed. The quality of the coffee; the price you pay; their global ethics; delivery speed; customer service and enquiry response time...... everything is just great. Thank you Pact.
Great service. The bag delivered tells you when the beans were roasted, bagged and posted. Really fresh and I'm loving the quality so far!
Recommended. Delicious coffee.
Since using pact coffee I have been very pleased with the level of service from the types of coffee to the speedy of delivery. I would highly recommend subscribing to any coffee lovers.
I think the service is excellent and now I have changed the frequency of delivery and moved away from the house blend (which I really liked )to more exciting and challenging tastes I’m really enjoying my one cup of coffee a day. Makes my morning!
The coffee is of a very high quality, at a great price too. It is also a nice touch knowing where your coffee is coming from and who is growing it.
Love it! Would love an app so I could log in easier
Great coffee at a good price. Delivery is quick and account is easy to use and update.
Excellent coffee, speedy delivery, coffee is fresh and tasty. It comes with a filter which makes it so easy to get a fresh coffee. Has certainly made working from home better!
I love the coffee and think it’s priced just right.
Service is very good. I want a coffee that has a stronger flavour and AROMA. What do I have to do to get a coffee that smells like coffee used to smell?
Hi Roland, Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the coffee! If you can possibly email us at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or reply to this comment and we can try and help you find the perfect coffee!
Very good coffee. Outstanding customer service. And like the element of surprise of having different coffees delivered.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review - thrilled to hear you're enjoying your Pact journey and if we can ever help with anything, we're always here to help!
Really great coffee selection and quality and so great to have it delivered. Honestly cant fault this service, give it a go!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! Really pleased you are enjoying your Pact brew.
Great coffee that is priced right.
Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,972 reviews