www.packlink.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.packlink.com

Tell us how www.packlink.com made you happy
First time I use eBay. Sent three parcels through their Packlink system (provider: Hermes). Two have gone missing (right after being picked up from the Parcelshop - bizarre!). Both were electronics. Raised a claim, they couldn't care less - simply declared it lost and asked me to raise a claim to the insurance which obviously doesn't cover the totality of the loss nor the costs of shipping. It's like going to the restaurant and pay without getting the food. Obviously, not phone number to contact Packlink. They let it drag, barely answer your questions and just follow the procedure without reading your emails properly.
I sent an item via Packlink which was delivered to my buyers address looking like the box had been crushed on one corner … ok I thought these things do occasionally happen and that’s is why we have compensation cover included in the delivery fee. However, Packlink refused my claim as they said that I hadn't used the correct packing methods as set out in their terms and conditions; so I emailed them disputing their reasons for rejecting my claim and asked them to reconsider their decision and give me details of their appeal procedure; weeks later and after sending numerous email asking for a response they resent their email refusing my claim. It would appear that you can’t contact this company except by email; they have been dismissive in their emails replies and seem like a faceless entity who is answerable to no one accept themselves.
Horrible experience with Packlink. The courier lost one of our parcels and they are blaming each other. It has been a month and we don't know anything about our parcel. We lost nearly £400. Nobody is investigating although they said they are. Now asking for receipts of the items in the box. Who keep receipts of things for years? What about presents? Poor customer service which doesn't even have a contact number it's a chat where they reply once a week if you are lucky.
www.packlink.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews