Packing Boxes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Packing Boxes
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Packing Boxes made you happy

"Terrible experience. was ment to move on the friday so i ordered the boxes tuesday it is now monday and still no sign of my order DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE . LOOK AT ALL THE REVIEWS im so stupid i didnt read them first."
Are you Packing Boxes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"1 star is too good for this company. I was told that all my order would be delivered next day. I waited in and after 16:00 rang them and asked where my order was. I was told that they were waiting for one item and that my order would be despatched the next day. A day later only one of my items arrived. I wa then told the rest of the order would be despatched the next day. Of course it did not arrive. I was informed that my order would then be sent again due to a courier error. Once again I waited for no delivery. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Very slow to answer the phone, and if you please 0 to leave a message as requested you get cut off. Quite simply the worst company I have ever dealt with"
"Ordered 10 days ago (next day delivery) and still waiting for boxes to arrive with moving date just round the corner. Emails have been ignored, put on hold for 15 mins before being cut off, tried to leave a message but voicemail full (no surprise after reading reviews). Customer service is absolutely shocking and we are sat in limbo not knowing if boxes are arriving or if we should order somewhere else. If they’re not coming, it’s fine, would just like to be informed so I can order somewhere else. Would I recommend this company? Absolutely not Would I give zero rating if it was available? Absolutely yes."
"Ordered 10 clear plastic packing boxes with delivery in 5 working days time. Was informed on the day of supposed delivery that they had no stock. ?????????????? Shocking customer service, now waiting for a complete refund. Wish I had looked for reviews before ordering."
"Wrong order arrived a day late, what arrived was of shocking quality, no response to emails or calls - I had to claim my money back from my credit card. From reading other reviews this seems the norm. This company is nothing but a SCAM. Do not use!!!"
"Absolutely disgusted. Ordered 40 boxes and 100m of bubble wrap. Ordered it guaranteed next day delivery which despite them advertising on Google is free next day delivery actually had to pay extra for it. Items should have been delivered today. I received the boxes but no bubble wrap which I absolutely need this weekend. The order was down as being in two parts. I received package 2 of 2 but not package 1 of 2. The delivery driver said it hadn't arrived to them yet, I called his office they insisted they had not received package 1 of 2. So I called packing boxes and was put on hold and told it would be 12 mins. I waited 26 mins then pressed 0 which it told you to do if you wished to leave a message. I was then abruptly cut off before given the chance to leave a message. I emailed them on their contact page. I'd heard nothing for a couple of hours so I started a dispute thru PayPal, instantly I received an email telling me I had signed for the complete delivery. This is a lie as the delivery man put a note where I signed saying it was for 1 package of 2 only. I was also told in the email that I probably hadn't checked the package I received as I could be in there. I think I would see a 100m roll of bubble wrap amongst flat boxes???!!!! Told them I wanted this sorted now as I now need to buy bubble wrap elsewhere. I have heard nothing back. As promised in my email, if this wasnt sorted instantly I would be alerting potential customers through social media of the shoddy customer care. I had used this company when my house went up for sale to buy the bulk of my boxes spending over £150. I thought I could rely on good service for this order of £86. Clearly i was wrong and i am just another disgruntled customer like all the others who have reviewed here. I would hope this review motivates packing boxes to refund my costs not only for the goods I didn't receive but also the extra delivery costs and the 26 minute wasted phone call not to mention precious time wasted during a house move."
"Ordered 10 m of bubble wrap received 7.54! The plastic sofa cover is thin and will not last the removal. Phone is never answered. Do not order from these people."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE - DO NOT USE!! I really wished i had spent 2 minutes looking at reviews prior to ordering from packingboxes.. a mistake i wont be making again. I placed an order for 1 cardboard box & a roll of bubblewrap on 24th February with the dispatch date being listed as 2-3 days. It is now 19 days since the order was made and i am still to receive the items!! I emailed last week to enquire about the whereabouts and got a reply saying the order had been delayed, no explanation, just delayed, and that i would have it delivered in 2-3 days time. Fast forward another week, and still nothing, only this time i have had no response to email or multiple telephone calls requesting a full refund. Its not a huge amount of money, but its the principle. Not sure where i stand, but i wont go quietly and i will make it my business to let everyone i can know just how bad this company is.. fuming!! Give this company a wide berth!!!"
"I don't have words to describe how bad and hopeless this business is. We paid extra for the Saturday delivery option. After sitting at home on two consecutive Saturdays and wasting time in failed attempts at communicating with these people, they attempted to deliver the boxes during the week - when of course there was nobody home. Finally made telephone contact with them and they promised to deliver the next day (a weekday) - stayed home all day but of course the boxes didn't appear. Ordered from Argos and the boxes appeared the next morning. After reading numerous other reviews in a similar vein, I suspect that these people are just crooks. In any event they should not be in business. Avoid like the plague!"
"I wish I would have read these reviews, this company is the worst. On Monday I paid for a Tuesday next day delivery of extra boxes because I was flying out Wednesday. They shipped on Tuesday , the day I needed them! They said they would refund me, they didn't. I escalated the issue to a manager who was supposed to call me back but didn't. Each time I would call them I was waiting in a queue for 20-25 mins. They advertised prices on the website that were different from what was asked to pay. Also the tracking number they sent was faulty (when I tried to cancel the delivery because I wasn't going to receive boxes the day I was flying out). Avoid, it is stressful enough moving let alone dealing with the incompetence of Packing Boxes co uk"
"I would also avoid this company. I ordered a package that was on offer and it came incomplete and although I contacted the company 3 times by email asking them to send the missing items they never did. The only comment they had was that I had not described what was in the package correctly - ie. they questioned my honesty!"
"Avoid this company: The 2-3 bedroom delux moving pack was incomplete and did not include buff packing tape as promised. The bubble wrap was supposed to be two rolls but they sent only one. The bubble wrap was wet when received and apparently was under the rain. The delivery man just delivered the stuff at the door step of the building without actually delivering to our second floor flat. The pack was huge and heavy and was not possible for a woman like me to carry it to the flat. Emailed the customer service and asked them to send the missing items but without any response at all. Please avoid this company as both their products and service are terrible."
"Ordered boxes for a house move on a Friday night assuming they would arrive on Monday, I received notification that delivery date was on the following Wednesday despite stating on the website that delivery would be within 2 working days. TNT then tried to deliver the boxes a day early on Tuesday but failed to deliver as "no one was home" (and despite a neighbour opened the door for them). I then left a note on the TNT website (as advised by a customer service agent) to deliver the package to my neighbour on the following day which again didn't happen (because apparently the driver doesn't know that I asked for re-delivery to my neighbour - even though the website clearly states that "Receiver requested shipment to be delivered to neighbour"). I also emailed Packingboxes,co.uk several time but never received a reply. The same happened yesterday (Thu). The lady I spoke to today assured me the boxes would be delivered to a neighbour today but there are no boxes here and no update on the TNT website. I have asked for a refund and will now have to find boxes on the high street for my move this weekend. Very poor customer service and poor choice of courier - TNT is known for their appalling service."
"As everyone else, would have put a 0 if I could! Avoid at all costs. Received an incomplete order, very poor quality boxes, they let me down massively as I have not received my TV box and so missed my removal date. Now will have to pay twice more for just TV removal at a later date. Customer service is a disgrace, waiting time to get through is more than half hour. When I finally got through and I promised to re-send with next day delivery (that I initially paid for), nothing was received. TV box still missing and I am still waiting to get through on the phone. I wish I had read the reviews before relying on this company"
"couldn't give a 0, Absolute disgrace of a company and terrible customer service needs Shutting down Immediately, ordered one box for an urgent item delivery on 26th November. Should have arrived by 28th November and nothing, rang through to customer services and got through after a 20 minute wait, and was told that because i put the order in after 4 two days ago they haven't processed it yet, but they will be doing it today and delivered tomorrow 29th. And what a surprise when it wasn't delivered on the 29th, I tried to phone again which was another 20 minute wait and the online chat which got ignored. I then spoke to customer service ( which seems to be the same lady every time i phone) with a very rude attitude, I asked again why my item wasn't delivered and got a response of oh i dont know it doesn't look like its been processed, i then proceeded to ask for delivery by tomorrow(Fri) which i got told No and they will issue a refund instead. All i wanted was a box, very simple request. Then today Tuesday 4th December after receiving an email regarding a refund yesterday i finally get the box delivered with no email or confirmation of dispatch. And what a disappointment that was, £11.06 for a box that would of cost £0.50p or less to make, literally just cardboard stuck together i am glad i didn't wait for this and took matters into my own hands last week. After ringing them again today i thought it best to write a review for their overall customer experience which is shocking at best. I got through again to, as i believe the same lady i previously have been speaking to and got told the credit memo email is the refund request. i told them the box has been delivered and to come and collect it if the refund is being given which i was then told No either just keep it or chuck it. what company would even say this to their customers. The refund has not been issued yet but we will see. But stay clear of this company go elsewhere."
"Placed an order and paid on the 16th of October, was then notified by email that the item (storage box on wheels) was supposedly out of stock and that I would have to wait 10 days for it to arrive. Well 10 days pass and I hear nothing. I contact them and they say unfortunately your order isn't out for delivery today but I can get your order dispatched for you. I don't receive anything and contact them again on the 29th of October. I receive an email on the 30th saying I can confirm your item is back in stock and you should receive this by Thursday. Surprise surprise, Thursday passes and I receive nothing. On the 6th of November I email them again saying I believe the site to be bogus and I will report the site if I don't receive the storage box ASAP. I receive an email the next day (they are in no hurry, their customer service is appalling) and now say "I do apologise I will issue a full refund" (which I haven't received) but where the heck is the item, that's all I want. So basically they lied in the previous emails about it being sent or about it being back in stock. VERY FISHY. It does NOT say anywhere on the site that they are only interested in bulk purchases which I brought up in the email. I only purchased one which was an option although they were trying to sell three at a time for £40.00, which I didn't need. Obviously they don't care about custom. I believe the storage box with castors was always in stock and they have just messed me about from the beginning because it was just one box I purchased, MADNESS. They should have given me an automatic refund as soon as they claimed it was out of stock. Instead you have to chase them with it stating on the website that you having to fill out a PDF form for refunds, what for? I have been more than patient waiting for this one box but this company needs to be reported to trading standards as there is certainly something suspicious going on. This company doesn't deserve 1 star, AVOID at all costs."
"Wasn't an option to give zero stars unfortunately. Parcel didn't show up when it was supposed to. Tracking number didnt work and courier told me they had no record of it. Had to call packingboxes every day for the rest of the week and wait on hold for an hour to get through to someone each time. EVENTUALLY they told me they were remaking and resending and I'd receive it the next day. They sent me new tracking number but it also didnt work. Parcel didnt show up the day it was supposed to again. Called them on the Monday (over an hour on hold to get through) and they told me it had gone missing again and they couldnt remake or resend yet as it "might show up". Also told me the void fill I'd ordered was not being sent but they had failed to tell me this previously, update it on my account OR refund me. I've now asked for a refund but I fully expect I'll have to be on the phone to them all week chasing it up. Lets see if they can do one thing right... Lack of communication and ability to fulfill their basic function has meant that I'm struggling to make suitable box myself and have had been hugely delayed."
"Just read all the other reviews wishing we could post ZERO stars. They just send sheet cardboard, not boxes, and the wrong sheets anyway. There guys are tempting visits from Trading Standards!"
"I placed my order. I called them and asked for it to be delivered on a certain day and was told that my request would be honoured. It was not. My order was delivered when I wasn’t home. Left outside my door. 2 items were missing! I called.... they don’t answer their phones! Eventually spoke to someone. My 2 missing items would be dispatched immediately. Just over a week later (and 2 long phone calls) I received my missing items, only to find that 1 item was still missing! Again I called to ask about the missing item and was told that I would receive said item on the next day. 2 days later and I’m still waiting! Not impressed!! Moving is stressful enough. I don’t need a boxing company to add to it!"
"This company does NOT deserve even one star! Minus. 1. The items did not arrive on the next day though I paid for the next day delivery fee. 2. Furthermore only cardboard boxes which was even a little damaged came with delay and the rest of the order, which were tape and packing fillers did not turn up then. That caused me huge stress and inconveniece as I had to manage to package PC server with something alternative like pillows and small cusions instead of the lighter weighted fillers which I ordered. 3. (this is the worst!) For my e-mail complaint with the images of the damaged box, "The box in the picture is not the product we provide" ....I could not beleive what I read...even without any apology for the terrible serviceS and tried to tell me they were not responsible for all these. The 2 stickers on the delivery shows each different name but the address of the company were matched. now I am not sure if I can expect the full refund promptly from them. (fingers crossed)"
Packing Boxes is rated 1.00 based on 30 reviews