Packing Boxes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Packing Boxes

How would you rate Packing Boxes ?

Fiona Stephens
Unverified Reviewer
"Awful. Poor quality boxes, over priced and their "4 bedroom pack" would just about cover a one bed flat. Would never recommend and feel that we have wasted our money."
"Original order arrived missing everything except the boxes. Called up to let them know and they resent the missing supplies, however, they only sent two items. Called back a second time to let them know their second mistake. I then received a still incomplete order. I let them know their mistake again, asked for next day delivery, item turned up after the weekend and still incomplete. Crossing fingers that the last package will have my last item to make the order complete taking over 2 weeks. Plus it takes at least 10 minutes for someone to answer a call."
"Never received item, phoned twice, promised a refund and never received that either!"
"Never received delivery and was charged immediately with extra. Spent endless hours on the phone to get an explanation. Staff fended off all my request for refund and tried to misled me with the delivery. This company is a scam"
"The wrong packaging boxes turned up, we contacted the company and sent pictures but never heard back. The plastic packaging box we ordered turned up damaged."
Packing Boxes is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews