Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

The compostable postage bags are fabulous quality
As described and delivered promptly thanks
Always great value, and great products. Deliveries are always quick and care has been given to the packaging of all products sent. I would highly recommend it.
Great service, you receive exactly what you order. Envelopes that I order or packed nicely and sealed in plastic
Packaging Chimp 5 star review on 1st October 2020
next day free delivery, always have what we need in stock (and its not a common item! - very few suppliers carry these). - Great company to do business with.
Very good product - robust and easy to assemble. Service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I’ll definitely be reordering.
Great fast delivery
Good mailing bags, sustainable but also very durable. Not had any problems so far.
Very good service from ordering to delivery. The packaging tubes I ordered are very sturdy and suit my needs exactly. Very good quality and excellent value for money
Delivered promptly and mailers totally meeting my expectations (mailers solid, 100% home compostable, affordable, quite good looking and reusable with two sticky lines). I recommand and will reuse!
Such amazing packaging!! It’s really good quality and perfect for my small business! I’ll always be purchasing from here for my packaging!! Thank you
I use Packaging Chimp to supply my biodegradable mailer bags - always have great service and will continue to use in the future. Well done folks 👍
Great value bags. Double line of sticky bit very useful. Have a nice smooth feel. Speedy delivery.
Great service. Fab product. Just what I needed
Really quick delivery, products exactly as described
Fast, efficient, great value. I’m extremely happy with the quality of Packaging Chimp.
Item arrived sooner than stated very pleased with quality
Ordered arrived on time and perfect for what I wanted
My first choice for eco-friendly mailing. You can now see when the mailing bags are manufactured which is helpful for shelf life with the compostables. Quick delivery.
Great mailing bags. Recycled, reusable, compostible. Brilliant and exactly what I want for my business. Fast delivery. I only use these bags now.
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 464 reviews