Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

Good cake boxes. I like it. Thank you
Great service
Fast service, relatively cheap shipping, and the product selection is great for our needs as a company that's trying to move towards sustainable packaging. Will definitely be ordering again!
Very efficient, good price and quality.
Good quality will order again.
Good prices and fast delivery
I ordered cake boards and boxes, I looked everywhere for these and found them the cheapest here! I was very happy with my order!
Quick Delivery , great packaging and good quality
Great service great products !
I chose Packaging chimp as the web page was easy to use and clear pricing. Good competitve prices. The delivery was quick and the quality is excellent. I have already recommended Packaging chimp to others.
Easy to use, quick delivery and excellent quality
Really competitive of price. Fast delivery...great product.
Very happy with the envelopes I purchased from Packaging Chimp. I own a business that is dedicated to providing eco friendly, plastic free items and the envelopes are perfect. They use paper instead of bubble wrap and they feel very padded. All of the orders using Packaging Chimps envelopes (over 100 now) have arrived in perfect condition! Will defiantly be using Packaging Chimp again and plan on using them exclusively for my business. Very satisfied
Fast service, excellent range of products and helpful staff. We wanted some eco-friendly products and the team were able to help us with our choices really effectively. Now a regular customer.
Excellent service, great communication, quick delivery, awesome on prices, would definitely recommend
Very good quality
Fast and efficient delivery with a good selection of products we use this company often and would recommend
fast delivery. cake boxes very well made. reasonable price. will order again.
Brilliant eco-friendly products in a wide range of sizes.
Really pleased with the products and they were delivered on time, will definatley use this company again
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 464 reviews