PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
I've used dozens of Internet hosts over the past 25 years with widely-varying degrees of satisfaction. The only time I speak to the guys at PAC is when I need support. Never because of a problem with the hosting ... because in three years there's never been a single hosting problem. And that support is always expert, friendly and fast. Very pleased to have these guys on my side.
Fast, friendly, brilliant!
Very easy and straight forward process. Great help from the support team if required.
Domain names cheap as chips :-) Effortless ordering and paying. If you use PAC for hosting, the DNS & other stuff is done automatically so getting a new site up is quick and easy.
Throughout my 10 years or so with PacWeb Hosting service and reliability has been second to none. If you paid me to fault them I'd have to lie.
PAC is a straightforward web hosting service that is easy to use but seems to keep up with new developments and make them available to the inexperienced user such as myself. It is backed up with excellent support that is available when you need it.
Excellent service. Very helpful, approachable UK based staff and reasonably priced. PAC were recommended by a friend who has used them for years. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Amazing web host with top notch support. Excellent value and good performance, highly recommend.
My personal and business has benefitted over a number of years from the excellent services and first class expertise of the staff at PAC Web Hosting. Renewals are dealt with efficiently and any issues that arise with the service provision are dealt with quickly to allow business continuity to be maintained.
Always excellent support!
Very helpful and patient and very quick to respond to any queries. Good prices too.
I found it incredibly easy ( not to mention 3 times cheaper! ) to transfer my domain name to PAC.

Plus I get the first year free, what's not to like? :)
Good price for a very good service, and very good after sales
Very good service helpful staff I would recommend them.
Want a great hosting company look no further Pac has it all its superfast has some really good 24/7 support at a reasonable cost i have been using hem for a few years tried others but PAC has it all 5* +
Fast hosting and always very helpful.
Optimus Driver Training has been using PAC Web Hosting for nearly 8 years and have always provided a reliable and efficient service and when any hiccups arise, they are dealt with very quickly.
Been with them for eight years. Excellent service with no problems.
I've been happy with the service fairly easy and straight forward for a newbie like me
Excellent service and always on hand for technical support.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 187 reviews