PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Great service. I’ve been using it last few years. Highly recommended!
As always great to deal, very efficient and helpful, cant ask for better.
Excellent service from a knowledgable company. Highly recommended.
Great company, any problems solved very quickly.
Paul was very responsive and informative, he pointed out issues under his own fruition that I was unaware of, which may have caused undue problems in the future.
Kind Regards
Ray Murphy
I've used dozens of Internet hosts over the past 25 years with widely-varying degrees of satisfaction. The only time I speak to the guys at PAC is when I need support. Never because of a problem with the hosting ... because in three years there's never been a single hosting problem. And that support is always expert, friendly and fast. Very pleased to have these guys on my side.
Fast, friendly, brilliant!
Very easy and straight forward process. Great help from the support team if required.
Domain names cheap as chips :-) Effortless ordering and paying. If you use PAC for hosting, the DNS & other stuff is done automatically so getting a new site up is quick and easy.
Throughout my 10 years or so with PacWeb Hosting service and reliability has been second to none. If you paid me to fault them I'd have to lie.
PAC is a straightforward web hosting service that is easy to use but seems to keep up with new developments and make them available to the inexperienced user such as myself. It is backed up with excellent support that is available when you need it.
Excellent service. Very helpful, approachable UK based staff and reasonably priced. PAC were recommended by a friend who has used them for years. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Amazing web host with top notch support. Excellent value and good performance, highly recommend.
My personal and business has benefitted over a number of years from the excellent services and first class expertise of the staff at PAC Web Hosting. Renewals are dealt with efficiently and any issues that arise with the service provision are dealt with quickly to allow business continuity to be maintained.
Always excellent support!
Very helpful and patient and very quick to respond to any queries. Good prices too.
I found it incredibly easy ( not to mention 3 times cheaper! ) to transfer my domain name to PAC.

Plus I get the first year free, what's not to like? :)
Good price for a very good service, and very good after sales
Helpful service for people whose knowledge is limited in this field. Well done and keep up the good work.
Very good service helpful staff I would recommend them.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.88 based on 163 reviews