PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Very easy and straight forward. My only criticism is the only link I could find to the control panel was in the Joining email. Now as I know that, it isn't a problem but it did at first!
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to respond with your feedback. We will certainly take a look to see if we can improve the visibility of it thank you! In the meantime the quickest way is to login to your client area account then in the menu choose Services/My Services Then choose the hosting service you are looking for and then on the next page click Login to cPanel and you're in :-) Thanks PAC
Great hosting service quick efficient and customer based a 5 star service well done
Excellent and very professional service!
Have used PACWebhosting for several years and their service is excellent. Any queries I have had have been answered very quickly, and I have never had any downtime with either my websites or email. Highly recommended....
excellent support
Service is really good, staff are friendly and communicate effectively :D
In the 10 years, I've used PAC Web Hosting their service and professionalism has been nothing short of excellent.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting for a while now and have found their service is spot on. After using other hosting companies that were slow to respond when things went wrong, I can assure you that PAC won't let you down. They provide excellent service and are fast at responding to issues when you need them.
Helpful 24/7
Excellent customer service
After five months with PAC Web Hosting I'm still very pleased with their service. This is low-cost shared-server hosting for three websites. During the setup process they were very helpful, and I've had no reason to contact them since. Compared to several previous suppliers the speed of page loading – especially the CMS backend – is impressive.
Pac Web Hosting is zeer hulpvaardig en makkelijk om contact mee te krijgen. Pac Web Hosting is helpfull and very easy to contact.
PAC Web Hosting has been a very efficient choice for our school web storage. Very reliable service and when we had some issues, the customer service was excellent and resolved them quickly and were very helpful in the process. I would highly recommend this company to other schools.
There really helpful their staff are friendly easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, overall very good value for money
I have used PAC Web Hosting for a few years now and they have been most efficient, helpful with any problems and easy to communicate with.
Excellent support and service
Easy to complete purchase
Always an excellent service.
I ahve used PAC Web Hosting for a while now and find they are by far one of the best Web Hosting companies to deal with. They are responsive and go out of their way to deal with issues. Quite often issues that aren't always full web hosting issues. You won't find this sort of service with many other web hosting companies. And their web hosting products take some beating on quality and price. They are fantastic through and through.
Awesome support, awesome service.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 192 reviews