PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Your website is a nightmare to navigate but to compensate your customer service personnel are very good
Very professional, helpful and friendly staff. Virtually no down time on my sites. Competitive prices for hosting and just nice people to do business with :-)
Great service and Paul regularly goes above and beyond for us.
Always happy with the quick and clear replies!
Amazing support and customer service. Been using PAC Hosting for many years, and will be many years to come!
I have been a customer of PAC Web Hosting for about a decade now, and I have found them reliable and good value. Customer service has always been responsive and very helpful.
I have used PAC Web Hosting for a number of sites, both for work and personal use - they are now my preferred host. Easy to set up, no issues with the hosting itself and very reasonable pricing.
1 year no problems. cheap and effective
PAC web hosting provides an excellent professional service. With their wealth of knowledge and expertise, they have and will continue to work with my growing business getting us where we need to be.
I have found the service to be reliable and robust, with quick and friendly responses to any queries raised. Would award 5 stars if domain renewal fees were a little cheaper.
Hi John,

Thanks for your review it is much appreciated!

In regards to the domain renewal costs we are pretty competitive.

Sometimes people can see a renewal invoice for more than 1 year if they chose more than 1 year on a transfer in for example so they may assume it is for 1 year but it actually for 3 for example.

This may not apply in your case but as we are competitive it may be worth a look!

Thanks again!

PAC Web Hosting
Very simple, they are humans and can make mistakes, as far as I remember I rarely had any problem, in fact I probably never had any!
They know what they are doing and they solve it for you if it is within their remit, of course.
Easy to access my account and make the payment. Used PAC to host my web site for many years and I have never had any issuesw or problems. Would thoroughly recommend.
Always a pleasure to do business with, straightforward and no hidden charges.
Very easy and straight forward. My only criticism is the only link I could find to the control panel was in the Joining email. Now as I know that, it isn't a problem but it did at first!
Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to respond with your feedback.

We will certainly take a look to see if we can improve the visibility of it thank you!

In the meantime the quickest way is to login to your client area account then in the menu choose Services/My Services

Then choose the hosting service you are looking for and then on the next page click Login to cPanel and you're in :-)

Thanks

PAC
Great hosting service quick efficient and customer based a 5 star service well done
Excellent and very professional service!
Have used PACWebhosting for several years and their service is excellent. Any queries I have had have been answered very quickly, and I have never had any downtime with either my websites or email. Highly recommended....
excellent support
Service is really good, staff are friendly and communicate effectively :D
In the 10 years, I've used PAC Web Hosting their service and professionalism has been nothing short of excellent.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 185 reviews