PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Excellent customer service
After five months with PAC Web Hosting I'm still very pleased with their service. This is low-cost shared-server hosting for three websites. During the setup process they were very helpful, and I've had no reason to contact them since. Compared to several previous suppliers the speed of page loading – especially the CMS backend – is impressive.
Pac Web Hosting is zeer hulpvaardig en makkelijk om contact mee te krijgen.
Pac Web Hosting is helpfull and very easy to contact.
PAC Web Hosting has been a very efficient choice for our school web storage. Very reliable service and when we had some issues, the customer service was excellent and resolved them quickly and were very helpful in the process. I would highly recommend this company to other schools.
There really helpful their staff are friendly easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, overall very good value for money
I have used PAC Web Hosting for a few years now and they have been most efficient, helpful with any problems and easy to communicate with.
Excellent support and service
Easy to complete purchase
Always an excellent service.
I ahve used PAC Web Hosting for a while now and find they are by far one of the best Web Hosting companies to deal with. They are responsive and go out of their way to deal with issues. Quite often issues that aren't always full web hosting issues. You won't find this sort of service with many other web hosting companies. And their web hosting products take some beating on quality and price. They are fantastic through and through.
Awesome support, awesome service.
Always helpful, friendly and quick to answer even the stupidest questions!
Always been very happy with PAC. Their customer service and technical support are excellent.
Always excellent. Quick to reply to & resolve tickets when help is needed.
Never had any service issues in a couple of decades of hosting, good, solid and great support. I highly recommend PAC Web Hosting.
Love it, I love the support and no down time
We needed to change our website's hosting to PAC as our current provider was no longer offering this service - the change over was very easy and problem free.
Very efficient and rapid response.
Just the dogs :-)
Early days yet – just a week – but so far I'm very pleased to have discovered PAC. Nice helpful people and much faster hosting than with our previous company, even on a low-cost shared server.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.88 based on 163 reviews