PAC Web Hosting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
"Optimus Driver Training has been using PAC Web Hosting for nearly 8 years and have always provided a reliable and efficient service and when any hiccups arise, they are dealt with very quickly."
"Been with them for eight years. Excellent service with no problems."
"I've been happy with the service fairly easy and straight forward for a newbie like me"
"Excellent service and always on hand for technical support."
"Always get the very best service from the team at PAC Web Hosting. Excellent support and competitive pricing, what more do you need?"
"I have always found PAC Hosting staff to be very helpful. They have always been there when I needed help. Since my website was published I have not had any issues with it. I would recommend PAC Hosting."
"Good quality hosting, top notch personal support. A*"
"Great products, great prices and excellent service."
"My enquiry was dealt with promptly and was followed swiftly when I still had an issue."
"PAC has always been immensely supportive and responsive to all my questions, and has been courteous and professional on every level. I can't speak highly enough of them."
"I have been with PAC for many years and have never had any issues which have not been resolved in a timely manner"
"Once you’ve had PAC, you never go back! PAC are all the hosting services you will ever need."
"Very reliable hosting and support service."
"Highly competent website hosting with very prompt customer/tech support service."
"PAC keeps my website running 24/7. Able to upgrade when I need to. Gavin www.whitecliffswalkingfestival.org.uk"
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the feedback it's great to hear!

PAC WebHosting
"Paul provides an excellent personal service. I know I can always rely on him whenever I have an issue."
Hi Sam,

Thanks for your great feedback!

PAC WebHosting
"Only being using them so far just under 1 month the service has being incredible for such cheap prices they are lot better than for service hosting groups I used to pay for $70 to $200 prices for VPS before."
"It mainly works smoothly. When things go wrong, they generally seem to know what is wrong and respond to correct things quickly. However it is a very impersonal service and despite being with them many years, I don't feel I know the people at all. I would like to know who is my account manager and what is his/her phone number."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback it is appreciated.

And thank you also for your continued business!

I have taken a look over things and I am afraid for the products you have with us you would not have an account manager and they have never at anytime had one.

However that said we are a friendly bunch so if you have a question that may not be a technical fault and you would like some advice or a chat we will always have a chat with you and offer advice where we can.

If you find yourself in that situation give us a call or open a ticket for Customer Services.

Thanks

Paul Nesbitt
Director
"Always get fast and comprehensive response to any customer service enquiries. Thoroughly professional team"
Hi Bruce,

Thank you that is very kind of you to say :-)

PAC WebHosting
"PAC is an exceptionally fine hosting company and they provide an excellent level of helpful customer service and technical support. Apart from quality hosting, the account and domain management process is straightforward to use and gives complete domain control with no charges for changing tags or obtaining EPP codes, unlike many hosting companies. Definitely a company that I would recommend without hesitation. I have never experienced any downtime."
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.87 based on 121 reviews