P4D Delivery Reviews

P4D have a Delivery Grade of F.

F

F

Delivery - Slow

28.57%
Industry Average
" My parcel booked to be couriered by parcelforce was collected on time customer paid for 24hour delivery but item didn't arrive until the following day. Parcelforce told me to contact P4D which is near impossible as live chat isn't available no telephone contact number and they failed to respond to my email asking for a refund AVOID. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Worst delivery experience ever! Avoid! "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I shipped a pallet to Holland on the basis of a 3 day delivery promise. "
posted 11 months ago - N Evans
" Estimated delivery time given as 3-7 days so from 16/11/17 should have been plenty of time to arrive at destination by 5/12/17. "
posted 1 year ago - Susan
" Then had the temerity to send me an email saying the following:- You recently saved money on parcel delivery by using P4D to send a parcel from Rye to Hailsham. "
posted 1 year ago - Susan
" After a long delay of waiting for a delivery booked through them, when I contacted them they said, it's been over a week, the parcel must be lost- we can not help you. "
posted 1 year ago - CRG
" Delivery man did not leave the pallet and not called, neither left a note. "
posted 1 year ago - Pilar
" For several months we have been waiting for P4D website to fix the problem on website where inputting recipients postcode at onset will show if a surcharge of £15 will be payable for a remote address. Despite complaints we still find ourselves in position of quoting a P4D cost to our customers who then agree to purchase and when we go to arrange delivery we get hit with a charge we cannot reasonably recoup. "
posted 1 year ago - The Tombland Bookshop, Norwich