Ozaroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ozaroo
Read Ozaroo Reviews

About Ozaroo:

Multi-award-winning online retailer Ozaroo was launched 10 years ago by young brothers Chris and Conor Martin. Their relentless passion for saving people money and obsession with world-class service led the brand to become one of the best-reviewed and fastest-growing retailers in the world. Year after year Ozaroo is named one of today's fastest-growing companies by Deloitte and the Financial Times.

Terrible service! My parcel never arrived! Been waiting for more than 2 weeks! I have chased on numerous occasions & never received a response!
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!!
JUNK MAIL
Ebay rules clearly state sellers should not contact buyers to sell outside ebay or use their personal details to send junk emails. Ozaroo breaks all these rules, and abuses personal information from Ebay.
Avoid
I revived my item and was badly damaged! The box was battered and ripped and looked like it had been thrown around. Disappointed as was a gift for my friends babyshower an I can’t gift that box
We're sorry that the item was damaged in transit.

Upon first reporting this to us, we immediately offered a full refund.

We're glad that the issue has now been resolved with your acceptance of a refund.
Ozaroo is rated 4.94 based on 1,750 reviews