Oyyy Reviews

Electrical
Printers & Inks
Electrical
Printers & Inks

Tell us how Oyyy made you happy

"Great Service, would definitely recommend. Excellent product description exactly what I was looking for. I cant rate the customer service because i have nat needed to yet but if its as good as the website and delivery it should be excellent so I will give it 5 stars as well. D P DAVIES - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Are you Oyyy? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Oyyy receives. Reply Free
"On the two occasions that I have used OYYY they have provided excellent customer support and a total quality service. At last I´ve found an on-line retailer that does exactly what they say they will do! I have no hesitation in recommending OYYY. Ian Pike - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"My compliments to Oyyy on excellent customer service, goods arrived well within the time and well packaged (there was free delivery on my item too) Prices are cheap. ice - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered logitech cordless rechargeable desktop at 9.30 pm item arrived 9am on Monday. super bit of kit and super service ,I would definateley reccomend Oyyy.co.uk .Many thanks well done Alan James - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I Ordered canon 600 printer on wed 4th/april it was delivered at 1pm on 5th/april an a terrific service from oyyy and I would use them again and would recommend them John D Jones - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Oyyy is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews