Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
we love the liquid b12 and it was a quick delivery! we only wished it was a bit more affordable;)
product and delivery are perfect!!!
Easy to order and pay. Arrived in a chill pack so well pleased
A great way of getting magnesium. It was recommended to me by a health advisor and have used ever since.
Very good and easy to use webpage, very good service and prompt delivery.
I am very pleased with the service and will certainly use this company again.
Oxyhealth always have very competitive prices and coupled with their excellent packing and quick delivery makes them a very good company to deal with
Always fast delivery but no discounts
thank you for my first order very impressed with how straight forward it was l look forward to continuing to use your website .
Perfect! Thank you!
Gr8 purchase, love the products.
I've been shopping for GHC products at OxyHealth UK for years and it has been a pleasure to do business with them! Website is great! All processes set up intuitively and easy to follow. Quality and Simplicity!
PERFECT as usual. Thanks.
Very good product, has a good taste.
Easy to use.
I am using the second bottle.
Great product. Quick delivery
so happy with products .
Oxyhealth is the only place in the UK where I can buy Oxypowder and Detoxidine. These two products were a game changer for me, helped me heal my gut and calm down my thyroid. I trust Dr. Group and I'm very grateful I can benefit from the supplements without a hussle of getting it from the USA. I have recommended Oxyhealth to quite a few people now and they are happy with the effects they are experiencing.
Have used this product for a few years and it does what it says it does you can feel it working would recommend this product
We have had our Respiro chamber for almost three years. We love it. For healing it is incredible. I broke three ribs last year Nine days before a Maui vacation. I was in the hyperbaric 1.5 hours a day for eight days and totally recovered. We initially bought it as therapy for my MS. 31 years in. My physical therapist said "I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it, but you are doing better. No cure but it has been helpful. Along with Diet, exercise and attitude.
My wife uses it quite a bit also. Its great for your collagen . (look younger)
Good taste better than others, sweeter.
Good drops size and bottle.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 578 reviews