OvenFix Reviews

Read OvenFix Reviews

info@ovenfix.biz

11 Stevens Place
Purley

Tell us how OvenFix made you happy
Excellent service oven fixed within 24 hours of ringing Chris. Good price with 2 year guarantee on part. Cant fault him
Hi Liz. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Excellent example of customer service. Exactly the level I strive to with my own business. A+++
Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Excellent, kept me informed as to what was happening about, visits getting parts, fitting and costs left kitchen clean and tidy when he had finished. Would recommend the company.
Hi Viv. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Excellent service. Fast reliable and friendly. Would recommend highly.
Hi Anna. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Excellent service, I would definitely use Chris again and recommend him to my friends. A polite and efficient service in which Chris immediately identified and explained the the problem and fixed it immediately, he also replaced the bulbs in the oven for free!
Hi Vicki. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
We had a problem with our oven so I called Chris of Oven Fix-He quoted for the works and called next day and completed job for the quoted price. Very happy with the level of service and would certainly recommend them to friends. Neal Brunwin Purley
Hi Neal. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated! Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Excellent service. Very impressed with communication. Chris diagnosed the problem over the phone and was able to fix very quickly. Would definitely use again. Thanks Carol
Hi Carol. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Chris sourced the parts and fitted them perfectly, cleanly and at the agreed price. Would not hesitate to recommend
Hi Stephen. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for your kind words. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Very prompt service and very happy with result.
Hi Jean. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. All the best, Chris.
5 star service, easy to find and book, trustworthy and explained everything that I needed to know.
Hi Elanor. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. All the best, Chris.
Excellent service!
Hi June. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Such a relief to find an expert in his field. Very quick, very professional, reasonably priced.
Hi Paul. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Correct diagnosis of the problem over the phone - the only one we rang who got it right. He said he'd call next day, which he did, and arrived as agreed. Dealt with the problem quickly and tidied up afterwards, and we were happy with the bill. Excellent all round!
Hi Lesley. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated! Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
From phone call to completion in under an hour. The price stated in phone call was the same. Nice friendly bloke. 10/10.
Hi Alan. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Any problems feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
We found OvenFix very reliable, friendly and honest. We definitely recommend OvenFix to family and friends. Lai 22/06/15
Hi Lai. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated! Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems at all feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
Chris replaced an element for us in our Neff oven. He came when he said he would, charged what he said he would charge, explained what he was doing, was professional and friendly, and followed his service up with an invoice confirming the 2 year guarantee. We have no hesitation in recommending him for such work.
Hi Jenny. Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is very much appreciated! Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems at all feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
I have to say I was so upset when My oven broke as I thought it would be a nightmare to find someone. I found chris on the internet and within seconds he explained what was wrong, arranged a date to fix it and basically made everything so easy for me! I have to say I was so impressed with the excellent friendly service!
Hi Anu. Thank you for your lovely feedback. It is very much appreciated! Great to hear you are happy with the service. Any problems at all feel free to call me anytime. All the best, Chris.
This is the second time that I have used Ovenfix and I can only highly commend Chris. Both times Chris explained what needed doing and the cheapest place to buy replacement parts. He is very communicative, efficient and friendly. He is now stored safely in my phone book.
Hi Carmina. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated! Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. All the best, Chris.
Chris was very efficient. He arrived when he said he would and knew exactly what he was doing. He initially mended my oven using a universal component, saying he would order and then return and install the correct model - I was surprised when he would not accept any payment until the job was completed. Overall very pleased.
Hi Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the repair. All the best, Chris.
I have used Chris twice and on both occasions he has been fantastic. He is professional, well organised, reliable and very good at what he does. It`s great to get someone around to do a job and there is no fuss. For the service he gives I would charge a bit more but I guess he gets a lot of his jobs on price. For what he does he rates are very competitive. Thanks Chris. P.S...This is not one of his mates writing this review I don`t even know what area he operates from !....
Hi Kevin. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback. It is very much appreciated & thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you are happy with the service. All the best, Chris.
OvenFix is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews