Outdoor Lighting Centre Reviews

21 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02920707037

siobhan@italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

How would you rate Outdoor Lighting Centre?

Verified Buyer

We needed a specific light very quickly and Outdoor Lighting Centre were fantastic in communicating with us and making sure that it was delivered on time. Friendly and accommodating service, many thanks!
I Atkinson
Verified Reviewer

Informative and helpful discussion - faultless communication and a painless trouble free return from Paul at Outdoor Lighting ensured I would not entertain going elsewhere for a light. Impressive thank you.
Hugh Anderson
Verified Buyer

The service level was fantastic and Outdoor Lighting made it easy for me to get the exact lighting solution that I wanted, and much quicker than others could offer too. They went out of their way and it really made a difference. They were also great on price. I would highly recommend them.
Mr. Barry Fisher
Verified Buyer

I ordered over the phone with Lorraine,I was in Spain at the time and requested delivery for the day after I returned home.Lorraine did a great job from start to finish ,and the lights were delivered at 8.30 am on the day agreed,it happened to be a very nice day and installed them by lunchtime.Excellent product and excellent service,many thanks.
Jules Robinson
Verified Buyer

I have received top class lighting at an incredibly reasonable price in a short time frame with exemplary customer service. I truly couldn't ask for more. I am delighted.
Verified Buyer

A good selection of lights. An easy order and payment process.
A brilliant and quick delivery, lights were well packaged and arrived promptly.
The lights are exactly as I had hoped - good quality with a great finish.
They have not been installed as yet so I am unable to comment on how well
they work.
Verified Buyer

We recently purchased some new outside lights, and whilst the web site is easy to navigate we had to speak to the office and found the service to be excellent.
Happy to recommend the company, and will have no hesitation in using them again
Lynn Evans
Verified Buyer

What a brilliant company you are!!! I placed my order via Internet on Sunday 26/6 and quickly received a confirmation. On the 27th I had a confirmation of the delivery date and my light arrived, as promised, on the 28th. Thanks Dawn x
Claire Rodriguez
Verified Buyer

We are really pleased we used your company to purchase our bollard post lights and gate lights, the level of service was outstanding. We would like to mention Lorraine, she was incredibly helpful and professional, from answering our questions to suggesting we just ordered one light of each instead of the 20 required to see if we liked them first. We are delighted with our lights and it was nice to find a company that we would happily recommend on. Many thanks.

Claire & Carlos Rodriguez
BOB RUSSELL
Verified Buyer

I found the team very helpful. It was handy to chat over the Internet regarding the options and once I had ordered my lights they were despatched quickly. An excellent Company to deal with.
Clayton Lyon
Verified Buyer

The product is fantastic and really did add "Wow" factor to my project. 50 apartments new build GDV £13m.
Catherine Edwards
Verified Buyer

If all internet business was run as well as this then i would never shop anywhere else. The ladies I spoke to were really helpful & knowledgeable. My builder broke the glass in the light fitting it, & I rang to see if just the glass could be replaced. It was, & arrived the following day with no extra charge. Brilllant service, thank you.
Dr Francis Carpanini
Verified Buyer

I found the Outdoor Lighting Centre when searching for a quality lamp for the exterior of our property. I was amazed at the choice available and soon found the ideal product that would complement our existing Noral lamps. My telephone enquiry to confirm the availability and quality of the product was answered by Paul who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The lamp (Elstead Norlys Latina Outdoor Flush Light; in black) arrived as promised within 2 days. We are delighted with its quality and with the service received from the Outdoor Lighting Centre. Thoroughly recommended!
Liz Dallaglio
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and received promptly.
The LED bulb tripped the fuse within an hour of switching the light on, which considering the price I was expecting it to last much longer. I phoned the next day and was delighted to have my call answered immediately (no queues or being put on hold). I spoke with Lorraine who was very polite and helpful. She followed up with the supplier and kept me informed by email. After sending photos of the bulb, Lorraine confirmed that I would receive a replacement the next working day (which I did). So within 2 days the issue was resolved.
The light looks fantastic on our new cedar-clad porch - modern and original. Had lots of compliments already from friends. I would definitely order from you again.
Bernadette Tyrer
Verified Buyer

As with all suppliers we could not get hold of the outdoor light we were after until mid February - you offered us an alternative an a discounted price and it arrived promptly. Excellent service.
Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

The customer service I have received from Outdoor Lighting Centre has been excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will be purchasing from them in future.
Hugh Walkington
Verified Buyer

Extremely efficient response over the phone - offered a discount based on my selected items. Prompt delivery, products as described.
Michael Williams
Verified Buyer

I had never shopped on-line before, so approached this transaction with some trepidation. However, I could not have been more wrong. The website was extremely user friendly, with speedy delivery and exemplary customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to use this site again.
Gill McDonald
Verified Buyer

We were kept very well informed by Dawn about the short delay there would be in getting our lights. She arranged for them to be delivered directly from the manufacturer to keep the delay to a minimum. An excellent service.
Melvyn Perrin
Verified Buyer

Next day delivery, great outside lights thanks for your help.
Perfect