Outdoor Building Group Reviews

Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Jen And Dan
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Steven & Jackie
We are so pleased with out room and decking area. Outdoor building group all worked very professionally, all friendly and polite and always left everything so tidy. The whole job has been finished to a very high standard. I would highly recommend The Outdoor Building Group. Thank you to you all
Outdoor Building Group 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Very very happy with our new garden office. Outdoor Building Group did a superb job - the specification to our exact needs, the work was carried out very professionally and with minimum disruption to us. All of our queries/minor snagging were dealt with promptly and effectively. Very happy to recommend
Love our new room! Couple of snags but all dealt with. Have christened it The Bar-L! Thanks again.
Outdoor Building Group 4 star review on 11th December 2020 Outdoor Building Group 4 star review on 11th December 2020 Outdoor Building Group 4 star review on 11th December 2020
On meeting the team it was immediately apparent to me that they take meticulous pride in every detail of their work. In an industry full of unscrupulous characters, the Outdoor building group filled me with confidence from day one. I can hand them the keys to a property and trust them to get on with the job and look after it as if it was their own. I highly recommend anyone to view their showroom which shows the quality of their work and you will leave with lots of ideas. I look forward to working with them on projects in the future and know they have the ability to deliver any project I can imagine.
rang a few times for a quote got nothing back from the office team. wanted to leave a no star neutral review. (
Absolutely love our new room. Can't fault the company at all. We were slow to start off our project because we are in the middle of a pandemic and they have a lot of work on. But when the build gets going its amazing to see the transformation. Everyone who has been at our home has been polite and I had complete faith in them all they knew exactly what they were doing. I cant believe how hassle free the build was. Thanks again OBG
From start to the finish of this project Outdoor building group were excellent in all departments. Extremely transparent and superb communication with great attention to detail and keeping me informed of schedule thanks teresa. Building works were completed within quoted time frame and to a very high standard. Employed workers were very professional and polite. Thoroughly recommend
We used this company to build an extension. During the build we were living abroad, so we were initially concerned about how to manage a big project like this from a distance. Outdoor building group team of experts took all that headache away. Every member of the company has been polite, professional and very easy to talk to from start to finish . And more importantly , they know what they’re doing! We are delighted with our new home (which has turned out so much better than the original design) and are now enjoying the next stage of dressing it beautifully using the help of their wonderful interior designer claire.. Would use them again without a second thought!
Great work and very reasonable prices. Scott from the design team was able to help me design the build and the build team cleaned up meticulously every night.Would definitely use them again!
Amazing job! I called to get slabbing & decking work and I got an excellent outcome. I highly recommend hiring Outdoor building group
Campbell and all of the guys at the outdoor building group are fantastic.... completed my garden annexe for my mother and was better than ever imagined. Project managed perfectly from start to finish. Barry works closely with his clients and makes the whole experience very easy. Completed within a time frame and very reasonably priced. i would recommend it to all. Guys were very clean and very professional. Very little mess and the place was spotless when guys finished up for the day. I cannot praise these guys enough as I am over the moon with how my build has turned out!!
Outdoor building group were recommended to us by some good friends who develop properties regularly. After just one visit to their showsite and hearing our ideas for our garden project, Alfred was able to provide us with a good price and best/worst case timeline for the work.We were already feeling positive at this point but when he and his team started work soon after was the point we became very pleased with our choice, and on completion: completely delighted!The team wasted absolutely no time in prepping our home for the project,Fast forward 5 weeks and our project was complete and our living space completely transformed! Susan in the office communicated clearly and regularly what was happening, what we would need to order and for when. He and his team delivered the project faster than the timeframe originally estimated and to a high standard. They weren't just easy to deal with, but a real pleasure.We love our new garden room , landscaping & porch would say I will use them for any further renovations without looking elsewhere again. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this team to anyone that asked, and already have!Thanks again to all the team who worked on our project!
These guys are great! They really listened to me and understood my vision! They are fast and don't waste my time. Their work is amazing and I’m definitely going to use them more in the future!
It took just 3 weeks for them to complete our new garden office. We were amazed by their work and most importantly they maintained all covid protocols too. So a very big thumbs up to them. Oh! You are most welcome to see our new office in Hamilton. Take care and god bless.
We were very very pleased with the whole service we received from beginning to end. The surveyor arrived as planned to measure the job and we were given a provisional date for installation at the time. However, due to the unusual circumstances of Covid 19 the date was cancelled and were eventually given the first possible date Wales could be entered. The installers were very polite, hard working, arrived on time and didn't stop for long until the job was finished. They caused a minimum of mess and took all rubbish away with them. They showed pride in their work and every time they were given refreshment they explained each stage of the job to us. We would recommend it to any family or friends who would wish to have the same job done. Well done Outdoor Building Group!!
Excellent service from start to finish! I had my garage refurbished, and received clear information about the products, process and timeline. On the day the fitters arrived on time, got straight on with it and did a really good job.Everyone from Teresa in sales, the surveyor to the fitters were friendly and helpful. I’m very happy with the end result and I would totally recommend Outdoor Building Group.
I was in need of an Asbestos garage roof replacement immediately in Piasley. So I contacted Outdoor Building Group and I can’t say fully how effective it was. They gave the quote within 6 hours and I was ready for the quote instantly. They started the work and it went so smooth. I will contact them again in near future.
The two installers replaced my garage roof in about four and a half hours.They worked hard without a stop; the new roof looks great and better than the old one when new!! Didn’t stop for lunch or tea. Many thanks.
Having attempted to build a small garage roof in the past that took days it was an absolute pleasure to use this company and have it completed in a few days. Would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone.
Great service. Received a phone call straight after the survey was done by Outdoor Building Group. They were very straight forward with my queries. I highly recommend it.
Outdoor Building Group is rated 4.83 based on 309 reviews