Outdoor 365 Reviews

Read Outdoor 365 Reviews

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

60 St. Georges Place

Tell us how Outdoor 365 made you happy
Good, quick delivery. Excellent product which I was pleased to find on Outdoor 365 at a good price. Overall a very simple and hassle-free process.
Quick and efficient-well done !
Ordered Orbit key ring, realised i'd made an error on order, so emailed Outdoor365. I got an immediate response from Rachel Tozza. Despatch was same day, so had key ring within 2 days. There should have been 2 wave springs in box, however there was only one.again I emailed Rachel , who sent one out immediately. The service was fantastic and Rachel was so professional and friendly Excellent service . Again I want to say a very big thank you :D
Backpack i ordered is great, it also arrived before the expected date Ebay gave me. A positive review is 100% deserved.
Just as described, quick delivery and a great price.
Great Customer Service from Outdoor365, had to contact them due to parcel going astray with Royal Mail. Fast response issue resolved within a day.
The flask arrived the next working day, my husband was delighted with it. The engraving was excellent and after using it on the golf course the verdict was......superb!
I would like to thank all at OUTDOOR 365 for brilliant service product arrived in perfect order and very quickly so I can recommend them, Paul Newton.
Excellent service from Outdoor 365. Thanks very handy multi tool perfect quality and toughness
I ordered a headtorch and put on my delivery note please post asap as I'm going away at the weekend. My note was read late even and even though the item had still been dispatched the following I received an email from Rachel saying that they have despatched another headtorch to me via special delivery and to just send the other one back when it arrived. I don't think I've ever had a comparable customer experience to this. Really doing everything to help me. Amazing. Thanks outdoor 365. I will be recommending you to everybody I know.
head torch reasonable price and arrived faster than i expected so well pleased
We bought a replacement ignitor unit for our jetboil. We got a good price and excellent delivery service. Highly recommended !
Great service from Outdoor 365, very helpful and item arrived on time - many thanks.
Quick service and item as described
Excellent fast delivery-earlier than expected. Good comma also of what stage my item was at.
Great service, item as descried. Many thanks!
Excellent service! I needed a Leatherman bit extender and this was the best price. Delivery was spot on - so highly recommended.
Excellent quality and fast delivery. Would definitely buy from again.
The products are correctly described, simple to order, clear notification of delivery - goods arrived promptly - a pleasure to shop with. I will be back!
The product I ordered arrived in really quick time and the service was great.
Outdoor 365 is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews