Outdoor 365 Reviews

Read Outdoor 365 Reviews

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

60 St. Georges Place

Tell us how Outdoor 365 made you happy
Bag for my husband for work Going into London on the train Lots of great pockets and special places for bits iPad/ earphones/ laptop Perfect Great price Christmas present
Despite ordering within the timescale for next day, I got a call saying they had missed the UPS collection because the order had been processed a little too slowly. Since its a heavy brick, Royal Mail was not an option either. Initially I was a little concerned as I needed the power pack for a shoot the next day. I explained the urgency and they called me back 10mins later with a solution - a member of staff would hand deliver it to me (about 60miles away). So an initial problem, but above and beyond service to make sure the customer was happy. This was the first time I'd ordered from them, but it's fair to say I'll most likely use them again in the future!
Quick delivery, arrived in perfect condition engraved etc very happy.
:) OK.
Ordered the Orbitkey fob in tan leather with white stitching. The item was dispatched and arrived very quickly and was exactly as described- really pleased!
Received very good service on my order. Great communication from initial order through to delivery notification. I ordered a Jetboil Flash stove, it's beyond superb.
Great communication, super fast delivery and the product was just as described!
Excellent customer service (ordered item out of stock) - kept informed of progress and rapid resolution. Item (Wenger backpack) as described - super quality. Thanks
Excellent Customer Service. Great response from staff and excellent products!
Any time I need a knife or outdoor tool this is where I'll come.
Very speedy delivery. Excellent!
I loved the backpack I bought. It was unfortunate that I paid for express shipping but was unable to track my delivery.
Excellent customer service, I ordered the item and it arrived within 2 days, all for free delivery, I will be using Outdoor 365 for all of my future purchases.
I bought two of the tan leather with white stitching Orbit keys and included embossing. i bought this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised with the quality and overall appearance of the embossing - very clear and concise! The orbit key idea is great and works well in practise. I would recommend this product to others.
This is an ideal piece of kit for re-cycling pressurised butane canisters that otherwise could not be put in the relevant household bins, it dispels any residue gas and pierces the can - result no longer pressurised, job done, pop it in the re-cycle bin.
Excellent service and a great headlamp
Great light and very swift delivery. Impressed.
I emailed a query about ferrules for my trekking poles, got a reply the next day telling me they would let me know when they were in stock. They did, I ordered them, and they arrived the next day. 10/10 for service!
Fast shipping, good items quality
Back office system failure! I received two emails, one telling me my order had been dispatched and then another saying it was out of stock. I made a phone call which resulted in an equal quality alternative being sent and received the following morning with a small discount. I am pleased with the way this problem was dealt with and with the alternative Swissgear laptop backpack, great quality and ideal for my son to take his MacBook to university.
Outdoor 365 is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews