Outdoor 365 Reviews

Read Outdoor 365 Reviews

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

60 St. Georges Place

Tell us how Outdoor 365 made you happy
I ran over my very old king walking pole, 365 sent one out the next day, fantastic service. Thanks
The product was all that I expected and were very well made and delivered promptly. Great customer service. The shoes fitted perfectly.
good service and support staff were really helpful, they got me a great price and the product was sent quickly.
Very friendly and helpful customer service. Goods were quickly delivered to the Netherlands with more than acceptable shipping costs. Deserves the five star rating.
Stress free, expert care for the customer. Completely professional service, and conscientious expert care right through your transaction, and afterward...
They had what I wanted at a rather good price with fast shipping. I will be coming back in the future.
Easy to use web site, updated on status of delivery . Item arrived quickly and was well packaged. I would not hesitate about using this company in the future .
The delivery a Freeloader Camcaddy2 works for my Camera batteries
Good quality, nice engraving, fast delivery, very professional.
Service was first class and very personal.
Amazing fast service for personalised leatherman. Like 1-2 days including he engraving!
Prompt delivery to New Zealand. Easy ordering process and great selection of "toys".
Once again excellent service from the team at Outdoor 365. Obviously in internet land there are many other bits of kit advertised "cheaper" but if you want a firm you can trust and equipment that you can trust then, this is the first place to look.
Outdoor 365 5 star review on 28th April 2017
Excellent products. Very efficient service and fast delivery.
The assistance provided when I returned my Leatherman for engraving was exemplary and the quality was second to none. A special thank you to Sophie Baldwin in Customer Service.
Each part of the service was excellent, from choice, engraving, hand written card and gift packaging. Will use again.
I ordered the multi-tool as a replacement for a borrowed tool that was damaged. Not only was Outdoor 365 able to supply the exact replacement, but they did it at a very good price, with free, and prompt delivery. Keeping me informed every step of the way. I thoroughly recommend Outdoor 365 to anyone.
I returned my Leatherman to have the blade engraved and the assistance provided by Sophie Baldwin throughout was exceptional, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Outdoor 365.
Loved the fact that I could personalise this. I had my phone number added incase I lost it. Thought I'd include a picture so you can see what the engraving looks like. I must say though, the keys are a little looser than the key smart. Saying that, the keys don't move or swing round, I'd just like it a little tighter.
Outdoor 365 4 star review on 7th March 2017