Otex Electrical Services LTD Reviews

Read Otex Electrical Services LTD Reviews

reviews@otexelectrical.co.uk

Otex Electrical Services LTD
15 The Wheatbutts

Otex carried out a variety of work for us covering new installations, wiring and some fault finding. We found them highly professional, trustworthy and they completed the works to a very high standard. We wouldn't consider using anyone else for any future electrical works that we might need. Thoroughly recommended.
(Maidenhead) - Posted 7 months ago
Could not have wished for a better service - professional, diligent and prepared to offer advice and discuss options. Definitely not order takers and the final results have been brilliant (pardon the pun) Thank you Chris and Ryan - eternally grateful
(Wokingham) - Posted 7 months ago
Brilliant .. chris was very helpful sorted out the issue .. Excellant service
(Reading) - Posted 8 months ago
responded to enquiry with agreed date and time to undertake proposed work. Totally understood what was needed . Arrived on time , undertook the agreed job in a professional manner and provided solid expertise electrical advice.
(Maidenhead) - Posted 8 months ago
Otex are friendly, professional and hard-working. They gave us sound advice on several projects including a full re-wire of our house and running power to the garden and they carried out the work with care leaving our house tidy afterwards. We're very pleased with the work and highly recommend Otex.
(Reading) - Posted 8 months ago
Otex are our 'go to' company for all of our interior design projects. Chris and his team are extremely professional and focused; their level of service is outstanding. They are always punctual and can be flexible when needed. They are happy to cater for any last minute changes to a specification and are always true to their quote. The team are super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend!
(Reading) - Posted 8 months ago
Great team with excellent service and high quality work Would never use anyone else so Chris and his guys come highly recommended
(Windsor) - Posted 8 months ago
I was very pleased with the work carried out by Otex Electrical Services Ltd. They were very professional, honest, reliable, always on time and polite. It was a big and messy job however they made the process very smooth so I am very grateful for that. They cleaned and tidied up after each working day and worked really hard. If I need any other work to be done at my home, they will be the first ones to contact as I trust their work and I would 100% recommend to anyone.
(Slough) - Posted 9 months ago
Otex Electrical work efficiently and have a very friendly approach.
(Slough) - Posted 9 months ago
outstanding service, most knowledgeable electrician I've ever worked with, methodical yet efficient.
(Wokingham) - Posted 9 months ago
Great company and to work with, the guys are very professional, reliable and always committed to completing projects to a high standard. I Have worked with Otex on a variety of commercial and residential projects over the years and will continue to do so on future works.
(Bracknell) - Posted 9 months ago
Otex were excellent. Came out at very short notice late in the day and effected a repair efficiently and at very reasonable cost. Highly recommended.
(Windsor) - Posted 9 months ago