Osmology Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Osmology

About Osmology: Osmology is a specialist scented candle shop selling the world's most exciting candle brands and independent home fragrance designers.

Tell us how Osmology made you happy

"Lots of choice and speedy delivery."
"I love the great selection of high quality candles. I would give 5 stars, but I had two shipments in a row arrive with damaged items. I'm in the U.S., and I think extra care should be taken when packing long-distance orders."
Hi Don,

I am very sorry to hear that all the candles didn't make it over to you in one piece. Since your last order we have changed our packing procedures, so I would hope that this won't happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. In the future please don't hesitate to drop us a line if there's an issue, we will always do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for your continued support and if there is anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth
info@osmology.co
"Great selection of candles - good brands, uniques scents, not the same old stuff."
Osmology is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews