Osmology Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Osmology

About Osmology: Osmology is a specialist scented candle shop selling the world's most exciting candle brands and independent home fragrance designers.

How would you rate Osmology ?

"Osmology have such a great range of candles! Their service is always smooth and helpful, I'll always be shopping with them for my candles!"
"Delivery was fast and efficient and packaging nice"
"Good products"
"Very user friendly site"
"Quick delivery! Beautiful candle"
"its really quick, selection of candles and description of candels is good so i know what im going to get :) does seem a bit weird buying something you cant smell, but ive never bought a candle i dont like!"
"I truly love the selection of amazing candles that are available - it makes it very hard to choose. I used to buy luxury candles infrequently and only ever bought from two specific brands but now I'm ordering every couple of months minimum. It's great to have my home office smelling gorgeous! Thanks Liz! x"
"Love the candles they sell! This is my third Scandinavisk candle I have purchased from Osmology. They make great gifts for friends and family (even boyfriends) and they smell incredible and refreshing! Even perfect if you just fancy a bit of tranquility. Definitely would recommend, and delivery is very quick! I was expecting it to arrive in 5 days and we had a lot of snow so I thought it would have been delayed, understandably too. But delivered in 2 days. Very happy with all my purchases."
"Easy to use site & lovely staff in store! Best place for candles in Bristol. Varied choice, unique scents - great place 👌"
"Lots of choice and speedy delivery."
"Great customer service!"
"Efficient website and prompt delivery"
"Candles were sent really quicly and the customer service was lovely when I had a problem with my payment"
"A great selection of high quality candles and helpful description of scents"
"Easy, fast and reliable."
"I absolutely love Osmology candles I've bought 5 and different makes All have filled the room with a beautiful scent"
"Sending answer..even little late but still :)"
"Great communication. There was a problem with the warehouse but I was kept fully informed of the status of my order and was offered options to resolve the issue. Very good online shopping experience. Highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing more candles in the future."
"I love the great selection of high quality candles. I would give 5 stars, but I had two shipments in a row arrive with damaged items. I'm in the U.S., and I think extra care should be taken when packing long-distance orders."
Hi Don,

I am very sorry to hear that all the candles didn't make it over to you in one piece. Since your last order we have changed our packing procedures, so I would hope that this won't happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. In the future please don't hesitate to drop us a line if there's an issue, we will always do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for your continued support and if there is anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth
info@osmology.co
"Parcel was well packaged and delivered quickly. I can't comment on the candle as I have purchased it as a gift."
Osmology is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews