Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Daniel
Osmio 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Sasha King
Easy and straight forward web site, important for a Luddite like myself, super fast delivery, very pleased with my experience buying online and of course my filters are very easy to change and replace.
Great filter system very handy to have on the counter for convient high quality filtered water
I just got the water system, from this company, week ago but we loooooove it. It was the best investment we done. I only regret that I didn't get it earlier.
Only a week into owning/using the Osmio Zero, so can't comment on filter life, but the water quality is excellent, it's fast to heat up, the flow rate is good, it's easy to fill up the main tank and it's large enough to not have to do that too often. The size of the internal tank means that the filtering process isn't really noticeable as it takes place in the background with filtered water available when needed. It's a good looking unit too. Osmio have been quick to answer questions and answered them in full rather than just simple yes/no. Happy with every aspect so far.
Fast delivery Quality products
Filter ok. Had it 2 years. Not happy with DPD, tried delivering to the wrong address.
I am very happy with all three things bought from Osmio. The products are well designed and easy to install and use. The RO water filter is particularly excellent. The water tastes so much better. I heartily recommend these super products.
Very good,next day delivery for free.highly recommended
Good advice and service.
I am happy to be contacted online. the water is drinking. . I feel good
This is my second osmio filter, and I have to say it makes such a massive improvement to the smell and taste of tap water. Would never be without a filter now, and so easy to fit to existing pipe work, highly recommended to anyone considering fitting an inline water filter..... Excellent customer service...
Prompt delivery. Courteous help when required.
Very good filters arrived fast good service
Best water filter I have had, taste clean and fresh with fast filtration with the use of 2 large filters. Solid thick glass and lovely wood stand. The only small issue is the tap drips not lots but does drip meaning I have to put tissue under spout... hope it don’t get worse but for me still 5 stars.
As a novice to this subject, the help and support from Osmio has been invaluable. The service was fast & efficient, with after sales support being superb. Thank you.
Great product, love the convenience of getting my filtered drinking water and being able to make tea/coffee from the same machine.
I talked on the phone to customer service at length and their advice was superb amd informative. In the end I bought the Coldstream filters... they arrived promptly and are superb! Thank you Osmio! An amazing company to connect with. I am so happy with my purchase
Everything is perfect
i haven't had the Osmio long so i can't really comment, but the service from ordering to delivery was very good and quick
Excellent filters, clear instructions, yearly reminders... what’s not to like?
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,663 reviews