Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Extremely Knowledgeable Team from Researchers to Owners and general staff.....Considering purchasing the Hydrogen water creation device to use with filtered or Deuterium depleted water - after reading through papers the team referred me to!!!
Very prompt response, useful information and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend!
Very pleased with their customer service - I needed advice regarding a filter problem and this was provided very quickly. Unfortunately a product arrived damaged but this was replaced immediately - by return mail. The filter and UV products that I use are excellent. I will continue using the company.
works for me
All was done professionally, than you. A1 service
Very good products and company
Osmio are great, our first item arrive damaged and they sent a replacement the very next day.
Raid delivery good price product
Highly recommend. Great service and amazing product.
Excellent service replaced a faulty filter without any problems
I had many queries before I bought from Osmio and each one of my concerns were answered by Sharon. She gave full and complete answers which eventually convinced me to buy their filters. The filters arrived quickly and have been installed. I am very happy to give Osmio 5 stars! Something I seldom do. So far so good!
Awsome purchase !
Good filters, would like an estimate of their lifespan in terms of months and or water volume
We bought the Osmio Indra-pro 300 under sink filter kit. The water quality has improved so much compared to our usual filter jugs. We love the taste of fresh clean water from the tap. Highly recommended!!
Overall excellent - takes a few days and a few cycles to start tasting great but the hot water for tea works really well. It is noisier than I had expected but its much quieter than a kettle. the only negative when using to fill a very large saucepan with hot (or cold) water the 1 litre (to 1.5) at a time means it does take some time to fill a large container (though maybe just a different technique to using a 3l kettle no more time just feels longer as you sit by it). The biggest noticeable difference when making tea there is no longer the scum around the cup when you are finished.
Delivery was swift from when I placed my order to filters arriving at my door. Your products are very effective in their filtering performance which gives my wife peace of mind - she has long term health issues.
Our 3 year old 3 way tap was dripping so contacted Osmio who were able to recommend a replacement valve. Ordered and arrived in a matter of days. Great service!!
Good quality
great products
Customer service would have got 5 stars but I am not happy with serviceability of the Italian made Azzura filter/hot cold sink tap which is quite expensive and as far as I can tell has a life of 5 years before anything that moves needs replacing. I think the manufacturers should look how to make them more reliably.
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,588 reviews