Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,109 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ying
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
I have been using osmio products for a few years now and I couldn't be happier. Having fresh toxin free water to drink and shower with has changed my life for the better. The vitamin c shower head is our of this world!
Good price, free delivery & very speedy too. Great service & nothing to fault at all! Thanks Osmio!
The products are very good (I have a portable Osmio Zero and Sanser), well made and works as it should. I drink a lot of water and like the purity of the taste. I have saved a lot not having to buy horrible plastic bottles of water. It is a big investment to our health and environment.
I have used a water distiller for several years, but a week in and our Osmio Zero is brilliant. Early days but so far very impressed. Have ditched the kettle, plenty of drinking water and easily been able to use water for cooking. The size fits well into kitchen, the filtering system is relatively quiet and reasonably quick. The water temperatures are all very good and taste is great.
This is a great system and saves a lot of time in the dental practice.
Speedy service, good quality products
We were down to our last replacement cassette so thought I should order a couple more ready to change it next time. They came very quickly and were well packaged. It's nice to have water you can actually drink from the tap..
Very quick delivery.
Only small item ordered but good communication and swift delivery.
The Osmio Zero was delivered in good time and it is working perfectly and is great for making tea and coffee and fresh drinking water. Only time will tell if it carries on working well and we don't need to change the cylinders more than once every couple of months.
Delivered on time, great service.
The staff are always friendly and helpful, I telephoned for some help to ensure I ordered the correct water filters, and I was sent an email with a link that took me to the items I wanted. The website was easy to navigate, ordering and then paying was so straight forward and considering I am a bit of a Luddite that is important to me. The delivery was really fast. I am so glad all those years ago I found Osmio as I have never been disappointed.
It seems to work well and lasts several months. Thanks
Ordering was easy and product was delivered quickly
Communication and service were very good!
Very good product
Good delivery service. Product seems well made and easy to install.
Good service for ordering and delivery. Product needs a bigger head - the water jet is too concentrated. Feels like you're showering one limb at a time rather than the whole body
I was disappointed that I couldn't order the product I wanted over the phone. It would make things easier for the customer.
Osmio Are a great company to deal with, their customer service is great and very quick. very good quality products at a reasonable price.
Osmio is rated 4.8 based on 2,109 reviews