Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Ordered in morning and arrived the next morning which is really important with plumbing type things. Have used in the past and will use in the future without hesitation. Thank you all concerned.
Very good quality and excellent service.
Very good quality and excellent service!
Good products, quick delivery
Fast delivery, great item, thanks
Osmio are always a pleasure to deal with. Staffed with helpful friendly people and orders arrive very promtly. I especially appreciated the help with getting the tap lever undone. Excellent company.
What a brilliant product! A portable clean water system that doesn't require plumbing in. The filtered water tastes 'smoother' somehow and it's reassuring to know that I'm not guzzling gallons of micro-plastics, hormones and goodness knows what else. No need for a kettle anymore as the system makes for very good tea & coffee. The only minor point I'd make is that the hot water can splash a little if you don't hold your mug up, but I'm splitting hairs really. Highly recommended, 5/5.
Very quick and professional
Fantastic product, really happy with the quality and I’ve noticed a decent uptick in my energy and performance levels since using both the hydrogen and osmio counter top product combined! Would not want to go without these products in my life now. Thanks Osmio
Lovely really happy but think you should supply the chlorine filter within the price as it’s a very important thing
Have owned my Osmio for one year

I needed assistance with sterilising and renewing cartridges

Advise was superb and my required items were shipped next day service

Both Product and customer service are amazing
Love it!
Excellent service. Despite living in Spain I received my cartridges from the UK within a few days of despatch and were much cheaper than similar ones sold here.
I ordered replacement filters for my Osmio zero water filter, and when placing the order there was a message that delivery may take longer due to Covid - 19 and how busy parcel companies are, but for my surprise it arrived quit quickly, considering it was going from UK to Ireland. Great product delivered in a timely manner, well packaged. I'm happy with the service.
All looking like it’s good quality but it fitted yet.
Love Shower head and Water Bottle!
Really happy with the service and my Osmio Zero. Been working well for 6 months now. Taste takes a bit of getting used to but it’s worth knowing that my family is drinking cleaner water.
Good value compact filter and easy to install
The service as always very good, and delivery spot on.
I need a new filter for my water system. Osmio had details of what I had bought previously and was able to dispatch the correct filter. It arrived promptly and I was able to instal it easily. Well done Osmio!
Osmio is rated 4.78 based on 870 reviews