Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,008 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 16th November 2021
As always easy ordering and delivered quickly. Even a reminder to let me know it was time to order.
Great products, good prices and fast - and very reasonable - delivery costs.
I love this filter ,very good water taste.. Clear water,100% I recommend..me and my family are very happy to change the botle water to this filter water.👍👍
All good and very efficient.
Very efficient dealing with the order, but since making contact with my customer the Osmio Zero unit had gone up in price from £399 to £445. As a result I lost most of my profit margin as I honoured my original price of £399.
I ordered a few bottles some time ago for family members. One of them didnt receive the 2nd lid to attach the cannula. I advise that you always check the packet on receipt. I now paid 2 lots of about £5 each for extra postage plus cost of parts which shouldnt have been necessary.
Super efficient advice from the technical team and delivery so fast - impressed - will buy from your company again!
SEEMS LIKE A GOOD COMPANY! KNOWLEDGABLE, RESPONSIVE AND PROVIDING QUALITY PRODUCTS.
Good value. Fast efficient service
The lady I spoke to was very patient and helpful excellent service.
Quick despatch ,delivery
Super happy and impressed with my purchase! Highly recommend
I love this water filter so uncomplicated and minimal plastic used.Service extremeley prompt
Excellent service. Easy to use website. Delivered promptly. Thanks
Great service as always. A high quality product and a good company to deal with.
Order arrived very quickly, communication was very good abundance products were of a higher quality than I expected.
Osmio 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Great service, had a problem and had plenty of advice on what steps to take to try and resolve it. Unfortunately had to purchase a replacement as the unit could not be repaired. The new tap arrived very quickly, just need to get it installed. All in all, I am very happy with the response to my problem and the delivery of a new tap.
I am very pleased with the service from Osmio. The staff in the sales dept were very helpful and parts were dispatched promptly.
Very quick service - many thanks.
Very nicely finished and solid piece of appliance. The filter works well and is more cost-effective than the Brita system I had before. Definitely a great improvement from the previous on all fronts.
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 2,008 reviews