Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Excellent filters, clear instructions, yearly reminders... what’s not to like?
Product exactly as described and delivered very quickly, all at a fair price!
Amazing product, great customer service and really easy to change filters etc
Good advice and prompt service
Great company, you can see they are passionate and invested in wellbeing, friendly reliable service. Good quality products, I'm about to change my first of three whole house filters. The Mini soft is reducing scale build up so we are now forgetting to wash the shower coz it's not obviously dirty! Love the ease of filter change with the Mini soft too.
I have been using osmia water filters for many years and have been very pleased with the performance.
We bought these plugs as a replacement for the two bungs that lasted 20 years. The plugs are much better than the original bungs, easy to fit and look as if they will last forever. Quick delivery, would recommend these rather than trying to source the original bungs
Very easy to deal with. Good company.
Great service from very well informed and polite staff. Spot on.
Just a quick note to say thank you! I received my order from DHL in a week! I had expected it to be longer as it was coming to the U.S., very impressive! Having moved to the U.S. I was concerned about future orders. However, I will have no hesitation ordering in the future, thank you for a great product and great customer service.
Very quick service. Very organised for sending to the EU.
The Duo Osmio is fantastic. The water taste good. I love it. Also, customer service is great.
They seem to be a very good company with excellent service
Fantastic products, excellent value, arrives quickly and safely. I am absolutely thrilled with my new glass Osmio water filter - it is like an art installation and its useful (makes the water taste pretty good too!). Sincere thanks to the Osmio Team - great job, fab products, and excellent customer service.
I’m 100% absolutely happy about product. I will definitely highly recommend it to buy. Now I’m really enjoy to drink weather at my home.
I love Osmio products, don't get me wrong, but Im a little dismayed in the fact that when they realised that the plastic to brass couplings wasn't working, they didn't automatically send out an email to those customers who had bought the plastic thread on the housings and let them recall the product. It leaked from day one. Having just replaced one of the housings, the next one in line is now leaking. It just doesn't make sense to fix a plastic thread to a brass thread. So at some stage we will have to purchase the new brass thread housings for the other two filter components. Which is a bit excessive in my mind.. but a leaky filter is just not practical is it? Our plumber tried containing the leak with industrial-grade 'stuff', but to no avail. So Osmio, if in future you get it wrong like this, then please patch it up with your customers with replacements.. it is after all only fair.
Perfect service. I needed lamps for my water system. I tried everywhere and eventually found Osmio. As I'm in Ireland I was a little worried of exports, VAT and costs. The company made it so easy. One price, inclusive of everything. It arrived on the outlined delivery date. Well packed, actually very well packed. No surprises, cost wise. Great service.
I ordered two sets of replacement filters pack for my Osmio Zero Countertop Reverse Osmosis System, together with an Installation Sanitisation Kit. The items were delivered within 1 working day in excellent condition. Quick and reliable service.
so easy having a worktop water filtration system ... very happy with it.
I am very impressed with the osmio!! I can’t believe it’s the same water coming out that goes in, no bad chorine chemical smell and the taste is fantastic. Thank you very much to the guys at osmio for bringing such a fantastic product.
Osmio 5 star review on 17th May 2021