Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
great product, helps to reduce plastic waste
I purchased an Osmio EZFITPR-O300 and have juts installed it. It took a while to arrange the recommended bypass pipework and valving. Also the filters only just fit in the cabinet under my sink height wise, allowing for filter replacement and to get a screwdriver in at the top for air bleeding (I have a Belfast sink unit). Installation instructions (once found) on-line easy to follow. It would be good to include these with the product. These instructions don't fully align with wording supplied with filters or what is said on YouTube channel. It would be good to get everything aligned. I also think it would be easy to get filters in the wrong way round, so some clearer marking on that would be helpful. Finally I would say something about recommended clearance above and below the unit before installing (for screwdriver and filter replacement).

Overall I'm very pleased with the product so far. The flow rate looks acceptable and the water tastes nice and clean.
The replacement cartridges arrived well packed and ready to fit, I am unable to loosen the fitting to replace them though.
I had hoped to ask for local help otherwise I am going to have to get the plumber back.

Am I able to ease the case in any way please.
Always great and speedy service!
Great service. Communicated promptly as one of my items was out of stock. Goods arrived safely, on time, well packaged & my out of stock item arrived as promised a few days later. Competitive price.
Great service. Made it easy to select my water filter as I had no clue as to what get for my private water supply. Thanks Sharon and team.
Great service and delivery
Hi Mark, we received one of the machines in Hungary! Thank you very much. We are setting up the naturopathic clinical protocols under the directorate of Dr. Dorfsman in the next few weeks, we will keep you updated, certainly! Thanks again, sincerely, Dr. Boros
Very nice. Well happy with purchase. Wish it came in a ready to install kit (hoses and tap)
We purchased the Osmio system recently and are thrilled with this unit. The water tastes delicious and tea has never tasted so good. It's incredibly easy to use and look great. Very happy customers and I will be recommending you :)
Had issue with plastic spigot/tap leaking. Was sent a new replacement stainless steel spigot kit within 2 days. Great customer service,
Excellent service, wonderful products and very friendly and helpful advice. Thank you.
Not really happy with the Osmio Zero reverse ordered a week ago.
I barely manage to use it one time for 2 hours without asking me to remplace the water. I’m living in London and Thames water has expressed their water is good for drinking, so i can really find the water poured in the container to be the problem.
Unfortunately i put the original Package in the bin as i never expected to think returning it, but now i’m stuck with it.
Probably so many other products which worth trying in the future as Osmio Zero is not what i expected from them.
The sanitisation kit arrived promptly and was easy to follow the instructions. Pretty easy maintenance all round for the Osmio Zero machine. I’ve recommend it to my friends.
My replacement filters arrived promptly and it was very straight forward and quick to change them on my Osmio Zero machine.
Informative when speaking on the phone answering all the questions I asked. Goods dispatched and arrived well packaged and promptly. Very pleased with the service.
Sharon was extremely helpful, guiding me through many product choice and installation questions for an under sink filtration system with its own tap. Final install was easy, and products appear to work well, with better water flow than I expected and noticeably improved water quality. Tap looks good and professional, and has a big enough arch to its neck that it'll fill pretty much anything. One very happy customer.
Very happy with it! Excellent!
Love the berkey! Thankyou
Good quality and happy with the item.
I really recommend buying this
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 903 reviews