Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,109 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ying
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
The best filter ever and an excellent customer service. 💯
Absolutely amazing product for the price as well in relation to alkaline water machines that are thousands . Super impressed 👍
Very nice build, easy fitting, next day delivery, can't recommend more. Well done Osmio! 👏 👍 👌
Quick service searched site online with part number off old unit found easily and purchased easily and delivered quickly.
Osmio has constantly given us the right advice and support since 2014 on our Whole House filter system, with reminders when to change filters. We have recommended them to several other customers who now also benefit from clean, clear water
This is one of the best companies I buy from. They give helpful advice on the phone and their website is quick and efficient. So are the deliveries. I find them very reliable and their products work for me.
Great tap but unfortunately it needs a high pressure system. Not suitable for low pressure water systems.
Knew what I needed and provided a solution.
Very helpful customer service. And am extremely happy with the product.
Excellent service very speedy delivery and items always seem to be in stock.
Finally, a non-invasive water filtering system for my house, the water tastes great, it's extremely easy to use and refill, and the 4 different temperatures available means that I no longer need a kettle on my kitchen top.
The product just works simple to use simple to install. Really helpful staff.
Free Speedy delivery, easy to fit, really improves the water taste. Great price as it last at least 12 months.
Simple ordering process and speedy delivery.
The filters are good. I can tell the difference between water filtered with osmio filters and the same unfiltered water. The only brand which provides test results of the water filtered trough their filters. This should be advertised to put an end to all the mindless plastic bottle use . Not to mention how much cheaper it is.
Good website, easy to find the correct items. Checkout was smooth, shipping and tracking work well.
Quick service excellent products
What can I say? They just work, also easy to fit. All good.
Osmio products are generally founded on good ideas but I find their products over-priced. The in-line shower filter I bought recently was £59 and is made entirely of plastic; no metal, so the durability of it for the price is questionable. the replacement Vitamin C cartridges are similarly extortionately priced for what they are: a small plastic housing with very cheap to buy ascorbic acid powder inside. And yet they are £35 for three. I honestly think Osmio could put more of an emphasis on people over profit.
Product arrived very quickly nicely packed. Spot on!
Osmio is rated 4.8 based on 2,109 reviews