Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Diane Sage
Osmio 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Caroline Hands
Perfect upgrade shower head for hard water areas. Feels amazing, Too early to tell how long the cartridges last. Water pressure slightly down compared to my stone shower head, But recomended.
Good customer experience, nice website and always ready to help
Fantastic filter. Water tastes great. It's also reduced the lime scale in my kettle. Bought it to save money on bottled water for making v60 and aeropress coffee. Does the job perfectly.
The gravity filter system is easy to assemble and attractive to look at and the water tastes very pure and nice. Ordering from osmio was hassle free, simple and I am more than happy to support a UK based company.
Osmio's were the best price I could find for a pair of replacement Berkey water filters and delivery was fast however; considering that they are just tubes of activated carbon, @ £118 to me, they appear to be overpriced. I appreciate that this isn't Osmio's fault but we are talking about a low tech product and surely it's possible to manufacture them here in the UK at a lower cost.
The sales support team were knowledgeable and helpful. I got the parts I needed.
Prompt and efficient delivery of replacement filters. Packing possible a little sketchy, but very adequate.
Easy to use and functioning well. Can heat up water in different degrees very fast.
excellent service as always
I ordered the 10" in line filter which I received within 3 days. Fitted it in 10 minutes with a shut off valve beneath it and I am now enjoying clear filtered water. The improvement to green tea is clearly noticeable . We'll done Osmio for such a simple fix to my poor caravan water.
Osmio 5 star review on 13th August 2021
We love our Osmio. We definitely recommend to all our friends and family.
Great Berkey filters. Next day delivery
Feel more energy, too soon to see how much benefit
Excellent service.
Arrived on time as ordered
Good service, fast delivery and the water is so good to drink.
After drinking water that has passed through the 0.2micron ceramic filter and doing a blind test comparing it to unfiltered water direct from the mains system (East Sussex Water) the entire household individually selected the filtered water as tasting smoother. We have all noticed that our tea and coffee all taste smoother, that is the water is less gritty. Wish I had bought this filter years ago.
I have installed the filters as indicated but it does not work. I emailed, sent pictures but got no response
Clear instructions, easy method to carry out repair. Prompt replacement. Good value.
Prompt service!