Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Daniel
Osmio 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Sasha King
UV bulb delivered safely in MASSIVE box with plenty of bubble wrap protection. Like to order a new one as soon as one is installed. However not so easy to store spare as doesn’t come in it’s own packaging. Courier couldn’t be bothered to open the driveway gate and bring package to the door, left by the gate - disappointing, but not Osmio fault.
A* As a consumer, buying a water filter (especially for something like lead) isn’t always the most obvious, and I was referred to Osmio by my plumber. I was genuinely surprised at how helpful they were over the phone. I’ve needed their advice a few times now, and their support staff are always prompt, helpful, and knowledgable. At a time when so many companies seem to be dropping the ball on customer service, these folks really stood out for me.
Happy with the product. Delivery in good time. Everything works as it should. Would buy again from them as the prices ar good.
Have found their service to be second to none whether that be telephone response to a problem with a speedy resolution offered or the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery. We will certainly be back again when we next need filters.
Great service and products
So far it seems very good.
Great service
The website is very easy to use,my purchase arrived the next day,very impressed so far.
Great product great first class service
Quick and effective delivery.
great service but postage costs too high
Great service, quick delivery.
great way to have clean water without the plumbing!
I called them - 2x - before the purchase, they immediately answered the phone. They are very helpful and polite, answering all questions in a clear and great way. Though I was late a bit for same day shipping, they did ship my parcel the same day and it arrived the next day. The website is easy to handle, the descriptions are good. I definitely recommend them.
Excellent service and great products!
Great product. Does what it says it will do, softens and pressurises the water, love that it is enriched with vitamin c as well.
Reasonable easy to install and so far no problems with water nice and clear and tasting good.
Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Simply excellent
Good speedy service excellent thanks
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,650 reviews