Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

Great product has eased the pain significantly, highly recommend.
I bought Orthotix's hernia boxer shorts to give me support whilst running and swimming. This product is well-tailored and provides all-round support; the detachable pads are well-placed and friction-free. I'm happy with my purchase.
Perfect support after my recent operation, very similar to the one I was given by the NHS, no hesitation in recommending.
Speedy service; kept me informed and good range of products.
I had to re-order a bigger size for my husband and the staff were so helpful. Fast and efficient service and great product. Thank you
I’d like to say excellent but not sure what to compare the product with. However I think it does what it claims and have even ordered another pair! Congrats too to lovely customer care team who sorted out a delivery problem.
Great service and prompt delivery
Orthotix provides remedial pediatric devices which are difficult to find elsewhere - So a company working in its own niche.
The thumb brace works very well. It immobilises my thumb and stops it from being painful. It works on either hand and is easy to put on and take off. Very satisfied customer.
Great service and delivery on time
Excellent range of products. Very efficient service.
Service excellent
Very good My partner likes it
Really good wrist/thumb brace - comfortable and effective. Quick delivery
Great product, very cheap, free postage and gift too!
Easy to order, prompt arrival, well packaged and well made products, small British company; I'll feel confident in ordering again.
Very fast and efficient service. The hernia boxer shorts I purchased appear well made and comfortable to wear. You do need to pay attention to the size you order. Normally an extra large I definitely needed 2XX.
Swift delivery and good quality product. Will use again if needed.
Items came through reasonably quickly. No complaints about the service
These products are second to none in their usefulness.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 535 reviews