Orsatech Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Orsatech Ltd

Tell us how Orsatech Ltd made you happy

"Nigel put an investor pitch together for me but before we spent a lot of time understanding the business model - which is complex - and doing the financials. I would gladly recommend Nigel to anyone looking to do one of the service he offers. He has been a true gentleman by being extremely patient with me and going beyond what was initially agreed - thank you Nigel! :)"
"London, GB Orsatech helped me a great deal with developing a well articulated business plan for my tech startup. In addition to helping me look good in front of potential investors, Orsatech provided a great deal of guidance, provided mentoring and gave me honest advice in preparation to speak with investors. I also discovered a great deal about my business through the process which has proven to be invaluable. I look forward to working with Orsatech in the future and I would highly recommend Orsatech to anyone who is going through a period where they are preparing to raise capital with investors or require general business consulting."
"Colorado Springs, CO, US Couldn't ask for anything more. Highly recommend."
"Malatya, Turkey Nigel is a real enterpreneur. He is always volunteer and passionate about contributing our business. He has a real life experience on fundrising and business development. He is always helpfull on your questions about fundamentals of fundraising and business development. He is hard working and delivers his work on time. He deserves the money you invested on working with him. Thank you Nigel."
"London, GB Nigel has been very helpful throughout the whole process of creating our business plan. He has taught us a lot. Would positively recommend to others."
"Colorado Springs, CO, US Very professional, flexible and knowledgeable. The icing on the cake would have been getting funded but my platform was just too nascent for investors."
"Tokyo, Japan Great Elancer will be definitely hiring again!"
"Tokyo, Japan Very professional. Good communication. He will provide so many solutions."
"Miami, FL, US Nigel is a great resource to work with. Top individual to work with. I will use his services in the future."
"Miami, FL, US Nigel took his time to complete this project and delivered a very detailed analysis."
"Miami, FL, US I was very impressed with quality of the presentation provided"
"Miami, FL, US Great pleasure working with Nigel on this. - Very knowledgeable, Good attention to details, Good communication and quality of work."
"Atlanta, US Nigel is a rare find. It is a pleasure to work with him, because he is able to understand a business model and put it into number and graph format, using accurate calculations to build financials from the ground up, with relative ease. We will definitely utilize Nigel as a resource in the future!"
"London, GB Nigel is great to work with, well experience in his field, highly recommended"
"London, GB Nigel delivered another astonishing business power point, Nigel really knows his stuffs, no doubt about his experience when it comes to business consulting, easy to work to with!"
"Wandsworth, GB Highly flexible subject matter expert. Nigel's rapid response to the proposition was beyond expectation and of high quality. His experience also helped me a lot in understanding the details here. He is also a humble person. He informed me about the risks in advance and provided me the right insights. He also patiently clarified through my queries before starting the work."
"Manchester, GB Exceptional knowledge and experience in IP UK and US. Worked promptly and delivered with detail in a timely manner. Will be working with Nigel again for sure."
"Manchester, GB Committed, sincere and professional. Nigel is very knowledgeable in his skill sets, I would only trust Nigel with future patent related works."
"Dubai, AE Nigel was very efficient to work with. Asked very good questions to help formulate the financial plan, was very responsive and flexible. Thank you."
"Melbourne, AU Thorough, clear, attention to detail and exceeded my expectation. A great help and look forward to working again with Nigel."
Orsatech Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 155 reviews