Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

Excellent software, well organised system and efficient team.
I'm enjoying working with Orka ! Thank you.
Orka is well managed. It is good to apply shifts in orka app. Most Importantly, pay rate is good well.
Excellent easy to use
It is a great app...
Really hard to get your first shift but after that you keep getting shifts
Orka had a great staff and excellent contract with clients and they're take care about workers
Works well for me. They're responsive and help with any queries within stipulated time. Pays on time!
It’s great to work with orka. Though it took a bit longer to complete profile but really easy to select the shifts of your own choice and work with different security companies within orka. I like hassle free check in and check out shifts through app.. after completing the shift time sheet gets approved in few days and you may choose to withdraw part payment instantly or full payment will be transferred to the bank account on the pay date. Easy to chat if guidance required at any stage. Would definitely recommend to try to work with orka as it wouldn’t disappoint you. Thanks Orka team.
It's fantastic ☺️ but still need more improvements...
I've enjoyed the App it's handy and a great way to find work.
Bias app, it will be better to use numbers and no photos. Who the caps fit situation.
Did my first 2 jobs . Easy communication, sign in and out. Really enjoy
Nice working for....
I Had an amazing experience with Orka works so far.
Great App simplifies opportunity to get multiple jobs. Gives you the flexibility that helps you manage your time. All pros👌
over all i had very gd experence to work for orka works A+++++++
I can say Orka is the best to work with and all I have to say is thank you so much 😊
Very good working team quickly response n lots of jobs here thnx
I was very satisfied working with Orka works. I am so interested working Night shifts. Please, connect me with Night shifts. Thank u Steve.
Orka Works is rated 4.64 based on 184 reviews