Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

Honestly I really impressed by orka and in my security experience this company is best 👌Honestly higher recommended go for it 👌
ORKA WORKS is a good agency that created an avenue for people especially those in security industry to register with them online through their app and after submission of necessary documents, you begin to search for jobs in your interested area. The 'Orka Works' app is one of the things job seekers like about them. The best thing I like about them is the option of choosing the day and the shift you want but they need to improve on direct communication between their staff and workers.
Very good experience with orka in this pandemic situation I am glad Orka give me chance to win my feature😊
Freedom to work.
Very good company, recommended Best security company I've worked with so far. Very fair and management at your service all the time. I have been employed at Orka Works known as Broadstone for a few years now. My experience with them was amazing, they are one of the rising champions in their field.
Many thanks for accepting and will do all my best.
I am really enjoying with Orka Works. It's really a great company ☺
Good 👍 and thanks
Not bad company, I’m new but so far it’s ok and it’s too early to give a definitive review
Nice simple and no stress way to pick up shifts. 😎👌🏻
One of the best work app 👏
Very good finding jobs.
Very Helpfull and supportive staff, very quick response to all inquiries. Easy to find work in your area also can chose shifts according to your availability and choice. Loving it. 👌
I'm very happy working with orka works
You can’t survive on only this job . I’m with them since 2 years and They only accepted 1 shift in 2 years.
Working for Orka works is great and I enjoy working for them
Employers on Orka are have a poor service.
I like orka works, the layout of the app is very good. It helps me to plan my work according to the availability.
A great company to work for, been working for over a year. Orka is the future of work.
My experience working with orka was fantastic
Orka Works is rated 4.63 based on 166 reviews