Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

Very good company
I've enjoyed working with Orka to be honest...they are very reliable.
A very good platform to find job
Easy to use very quick to get around the app have not had a issue yet and they get back to you pretty quick
Amazing App excellent company
Very helpful & professional customer support team.
Excellent pay.
Great agency to work through
Hi Zafar!

Thanks for being a great member of the Orka Works community! Don't hesitate to contact the team if you have any other comments.

Team Orka
During the shift the notification from Orka is not very effective and can be easily missed while focusing on other important work related requirements, hourly check calls will be more helpful to do in my opinion.
Hello, Thanks for your comments! We're currently looking into how we can make the check-in feature more effective. If you have anymore ideas, please do drop our community team a message in-app. Thanks, Team Orka
It is very nice company
Hi Ali,

Thanks for your review! If you need anything, feel free to drop the team a message in-app!

Hi Guys ,

One of the best company I ever worked . Jobs are flexible and you choose the hours and place of work . Easy to search for available jobs through Orka app. Good money and Excellent staff . You ll be look after by them . I d recommend Orka works for my friends and family .

Well Done πŸ‘ Orka Works . I am so happy with the job I had found through Orka works .
Thx u so much Orka Works πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Hi Will,

Thanks for the great review! We're so happy you enjoy working through Orka Works. Keep doing what you're doing and being a great member of the Works community!

Team Orka
Don’t get enough jobs and I have applied for months of jobs and never get them . False hope . With broad stone I got so much work
Hi Mohammad,

Sorry to hear you haven't found much work through the app. We're still in the process of growing and are adding new jobs all around the UK. If you need anything else, do reach out to the community team in-app!

Team Orka
It’s like Uber app for security work
VERY RELIABLE
Orka is the best have worked with everything and the stuff are excellent always respond to your message..I will recommend πŸ€›
Hi Yinka,

Thanks for the great review! Keep on doing what you're doing and being a great worker!

Team Orka
Lack of motivation and low hourly rate for days and night shifts. You don’t provide enough information at the start.

You charge money for the workers to withdraw their income as far as I am concerned you already made your service charges from the main clients so therefore it’s not far for the hard workers cash to go easily to you.

You say you provide holiday pay in fact you only take some money from the hourly rate and reduce income and after that you put small income to say that you gave holiday pay without time off to the workers.

Try more for your workers otherwise your service is not worth of anything without the hard work from the staff.
Hello there πŸ‘‹ ,

Thanks for the feedback - we're so disappointed to hear you didn't have a 5* experience with Orka Works. Please let us give you some reassurances on the issues raised.

Our workers don't have to pay a fee for their monthly salary, but we do offer the popular (optional) 'Instant Pay' feature allowing you to be paid instantly, which has a small % charge to fund the facility - this also ensures we don't charge to download the app or have any adverts within the app.

We completely understand that the on-boarding experience could be improved and this is actually the next focus for our product team, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this, so please message the team in app!

Orka Works Team
Excellent service
Best place i have ever worked. Very efficient customer service, quick replies and everyone is informative, helpful and friendly. I never have any issues with pay or getting a reply back. I love Orka because it helps me work in diffrrent places to gain more experience and also get perm work. Amber is great shes been a lot of help and i never feel like im a burden no matter how many questions i ask. Thank you so much for helping me persue further in security.
Easy and straightforward applying for jobs. Responsive agents to help you out with any issues. πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Love this company