Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

So far so good for me .
I love the shift I work some really nice sites gatwick and bt tringent palace paid on time
Quite disappointing that my work has to be cancelled after 3 days of work even though I have bought an expensive weekly tickets on short notice . Besides, there wasn’t any Orka manager or supervisor to give leadership or direction. Conflicting signals from other security companies supervisors without clear cut out assignments instructions.
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We've just checked into this specific matter, and can see that our client (the security company) withdrew the shifts from the platform at very short notice, because they didn't have the management level staff available to support the Orka Works officers on site (as you've pointed out). There are measures on the Orka Works company portal to ensure these incidents are kept to a minimum and where appropriate, companies are warned. Orka has been developed for security companies to compliment their own workforce with great officers to cover shortfalls, mobilise contracts and oversee larger project/events - it needs the management of that security company to make it work. We are not a sub-contractor but an engagement tool to connect companies and officers. We will endeavour to make this clear to both parties. Thanks for your feedback, and we hope to see you working through the Orka Works app again soon.
Orka is good care and helpful
Orka works is a trustworthy app to be looking for work
It is easy to find a job, clocking in and out is very easy.
Great company to work with
Am happy to work for Orka 24/7 . Orka is the best and reliable
Excellent job offer and great support from the operation team.
I’m very happy with orka works Very easy to apply a shift there and very convenient as well and they are very professional
I am very happy and I love 💘 it
Thanks for the opportunity
Orka works has been very good with helping to slowly get back on my feet particularly in this difficult time where work is scarce and finding a Job is not easy so I would like to thank the Orka works staff members who have been supportive.
There’s not much work available on the app
Excellent service
So far have enjoyed working for orka works the main issue is vetting it very intrusive and took a long time before anything was done had issue with there maps need a bit of work it say 37 miles and it 57miles so sometimes the work is to far from where u actually live but on the whole it a good company pay on time need to improve on getting more jobs avil communication is good with management.
Flexibility is the key to working with Orka works. You control your shifts which is one of the things am enjoying most.
Very well organised team and best place to find works.
App very easy to use..staff get back to your queries very quick..plenty work on app if you have transport better again.!!!
No comment