Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

It was a good experience to work through orka and looking forward to it
Very delighted with Orka Works. If you want a trust flexible work then Orka works is the one and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Very good job I enjoyed every shift
The job is ok, It will be even better on payday
Great team, always respond to your worries promptly.
I’m very happy thanks fr help plz give me shifts every week thanks
Yes, you have my 5 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ because the way you arrange the shift is second to none.
I did enjoying working with orka
Its good to work with orka very usefull to get work😊
Love to work! Peace of Mind and it's depend on individual for shift selection according to suitability. Hassle free check out and pay Issues as Orka works system is user friendly and details of each upcoming and completed shifts including hours of work with respect to the rate per hour. Supportive Team .
Very reliable company to work with πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Very good πŸ‘
Excellent, shifts on time no delay in last hours. Perfect and easy App. Points system is encouraging staff to do better.
Thanks team orka its really great to have worked with you guys brilliant good organization easy and simple great communication keep going on this way good luck
I enjoy working with orka
It’s a easy way to get flexible job and good pay. I really like working with Okra. Thanks
Still need lots of improvement but it's good to start with
Is the best apps i use so far I liked
Its really improved creating more works now
Its a brilliant idea. Easily apply for shifts whenever you want to work. Getting paid was never so easy before Orka works.
Orka Works is rated 4.57 based on 125 reviews