Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

I like to work with you. It's very professional and reliable job. I have very good experience so now I am going to do full time employment with orka works.
Absolutely excellent
It’s very efficient though most companies don’t make a decision till late which affects planning in time
Job bookings need to be more flexible
Excellent service
It's taken some time to get approved shifts but now seems to be flowing nicely.
It's quite difficult to get a work on orka now
It is a very flexible to work with Orka.
work is good it's only registration took quite some time
Very good I’m really happy with Orka work you choice the shift you want I’m really appreciate that very good .
It’s good really enjoying it
Excellent service
Orka work is very good company, I can see list of jobs with different company and it is very easy to use app to book jobs, sign in and out. I am happy with ORKA WORKS. Thank's Kind Regard's Nixon D'Cruz 07939589210
Excellent service excellent work
Excellent kindness staff they really helpful any way they can they are kind and hard workers they heaped me my self
I enjoy to work with orka we get alot work nice sides where we enjoyed work
Excellent way to get job quick , and to right company . I like this app .
Lovely work with orka works
Amazing app highly professional and dedicated team. Definitely recommend for security jobs
Easy to use