Origin Broadband Reviews

2PM
2PM
Click Here

Tell us how Origin Broadband made you happy

"I am so glad that I am finally free of this terrible company. Do not enter into a contract with them if you expect to have an internet connection."
Are you Origin Broadband? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Unsure where to start. Terrible company from sale to cancellation. Dealt with my complaint horrendously - literally told me to go to Ombudsman Services which I did, and won! Connection terrible as use Vodafone network. Disgraceful the way they manage staff - sacking people to save money and cocaine in the office?? Shameful. Don’t waste your money on this sinking ship."
"Not good! My speed is fine, customer services are rubbish. But net drops every so often for long periods of times. Ring up for over hour listening to the same old boring tunes to be eventually told it’s YOUR END not theirs... waste of Time just done a complaint I need to get away! I want a good service."
"Awful company, constantly failing service, days to response to faults, months to respond to refunds. Cant wait to leave this bunch of chancers. Broadband on a shoestring, very cheap but pay for what you get"
"The worst company ever. Daily service drops, incorrect bills, they even resinstated my direct debit without permission. Had to send to Ombudsman who voted in my favour and still Origin havent paid my compensation. About to take them to court"
Origin Broadband is rated 1.31 based on 16 reviews