Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
Had great advice and guidance from Nick Watson throughout my project. Quality of product is excellent
Found the whole process professional easy and efficient support from josh was excellent . The end result was good quality, cost effective and easy to install . There was a small item missing from the original order however this was sorted with no hassle by next day delivery.
Origin Architecture provided a first class product that was only beaten by the service we received from Nicole. We had turned to Origin after a local company lost our business due to poor service. From start to finish Nicole guided us through all the options and her expertise was invaluable. Can’t thank Nicole and Origin enough!
Excellent friendly service along with superb communication and prompt delivery made this a fantastic company to deal with. Nicole was always quick to respond, and eager to help. The product is also of excellent quality and easy to fit.
Overall, a good all round experience!
Great communication, supporting us with our design questions and great communication through the order and delivery process. Well packaged and fast delivery with quality materials, allowing us to fit ourselves easily. The finished product looks fantastic thank-you.
This company was a pleasure to deal with,Nicole in particular, went above and beyond in her customer service,giving me detailed instructions re my new balustrade.
She was courteous and knowledgeable, I had every confidence in placing my order due to her continuous support,answering all queries promptly.
The company changed the corner post I had ordered in error and sent 2 end posts which arrived the next day.
Their prices are great!
I am really pleased with my balustrade and would endorse this company if you are considering installing your own balustrade juliette balcony etc.
I cannot praise this company and their staff enough. They provide a professional, courteous and fast service. The product was high quality and easy to construct. They resolved and responded to my questions and requirements quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate recommending or using this company again.
Great helpful staff
2 weeks lead times
Fitted Portia balcony myself
Quality product great price
Easy to deal with and very helpful. Prepared to phone back and confirm your requirements. Posts arrived the next day and glass was ordered after the posts were in which made good sense as could not put all posts in exactly the right position. As a DIYer I would have liked some instructions and/or helpful hints. Having said that everything was quite straight forward. Well made items.
Nick was very helpful and informative during a difficult period, and phoned regularly with updates, price and delivery were spot on
Great service & great product!!! We had 43 meters of glass Balustrade with no hand rail designed and supplied! Just perfect service from start to finish!! We even had seven shaped glass pieces But that even was perfect and that’s due to the support of the office staff
Excellent service from Nicole Hixon at Origin. The product quality is excellent, and the fitting was straightforward. We are delighted with the result and would highly recommend Origin architectural.
Professional service . Excellent price . What more can you ask for .
excellent ; incredibly helpful. highly recommended
Excellent service from Nick Watson at Origin throughout, the product is excellent quality and design and the fitting is simple and straightforward. We are delighted with the result in our garden, the glass balustrading has really given it an added dimension. Would not hesitate to recommend Origin and I would be happy to use them again
Great product, great price and brilliant website ordering service.
The only negative was the communication between their dispatch and delivery team. No dramas tho and would order again.
Great service and very pleased with my balustrade
The glass balustrade we bought for your staircase and garden decking was excellent. Easy to install and the quality was fab. The staff were very helpful and all went smoothly. I would recommend.
Glass balustrades look great so with great help from Nick I’ve replaced our conventional wooden one using Origin SS buttons fastened to the stringer & a SS rail mounted on top of the toughened glass. Only a small job by commercial standards but I received as much guidance as I could have wished for.
From start to finish Origin took great care to ensure the end result would be fantastic. They definitely go that extra mile (thx Nick) to ensure we could install the products easily. Everything was perfect about this project. The pre advice, the delivery and the quality was second to none. Super happy with the result.
Origin Architectural is rated 4.84 based on 218 reviews