Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
Professional service . Excellent price . What more can you ask for .
excellent ; incredibly helpful. highly recommended
Excellent service from Nick Watson at Origin throughout, the product is excellent quality and design and the fitting is simple and straightforward. We are delighted with the result in our garden, the glass balustrading has really given it an added dimension. Would not hesitate to recommend Origin and I would be happy to use them again
Great product, great price and brilliant website ordering service. The only negative was the communication between their dispatch and delivery team. No dramas tho and would order again.
Great service and very pleased with my balustrade
The glass balustrade we bought for your staircase and garden decking was excellent. Easy to install and the quality was fab. The staff were very helpful and all went smoothly. I would recommend.
Glass balustrades look great so with great help from Nick I’ve replaced our conventional wooden one using Origin SS buttons fastened to the stringer & a SS rail mounted on top of the toughened glass. Only a small job by commercial standards but I received as much guidance as I could have wished for.
From start to finish Origin took great care to ensure the end result would be fantastic. They definitely go that extra mile (thx Nick) to ensure we could install the products easily. Everything was perfect about this project. The pre advice, the delivery and the quality was second to none. Super happy with the result.
Really pleased with the frameless glass that I received from Origin. Particular thanks to Natalie for all of her technical support. They couldn't have been more helpful.
I had a complicated project requiring 3 balustrades of different sizes. Origin were extremely helpful throughout, and charged far less than a firm offering a similar product. As for the quality of the channelling and glass, it is outstandingly good. Many thanks.
I made an order with Origin 2 months ago but the order never arrived. Instead of solving the problem, they ignored me. Very disappointed with their attitude. Will never use them again.
Yes I am very
I bought a few small components online and they were delivered the next day. This was a really quick and efficient service and I would buy again.
Really delighted with the balustrade from Origin. A slight delay in the glass other than that excellent service. Now planning to use for our Juliet balcony
Definitely use again. Great price and service
So happy with the new button balustrade. Definitely recommend
So pleased with the posts that I bought from Origin. A Qi k turnaround and great price. Really recommend
Ordered an L shape balustrade 1200x1200 on 9/10 and paid £620. Then only received 1 tube 6m long a week later, nothing else. Staff lied about delivery and so rude. They asked proof for what they said in writing meanwhile they contacted you by phone. Please avoid this company at any cost!
We have been using Origin for a number of years, we find them fast and efficient. Highly recommend their services.
We have been delighted with the product and service we received from Origin Architectural. We had a large balcony and the quote we received was highly competitive yet the balustrades are of a very high quality. The fitting was smooth and I was also impressed with the customer service (I had to call with a query which was answered straight away). So yes I would definitely recommend highly.
Origin Architectural is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews