Origin Architectural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Origin Architectural
Read Origin Architectural Reviews

Tell us how Origin Architectural made you happy
I made an order with Origin 2 months ago but the order never arrived. Instead of solving the problem, they ignored me. Very disappointed with their attitude. Will never use them again.
Yes I am very
I bought a few small components online and they were delivered the next day. This was a really quick and efficient service and I would buy again.
Really delighted with the balustrade from Origin. A slight delay in the glass other than that excellent service. Now planning to use for our Juliet balcony
Definitely use again. Great price and service
So happy with the new button balustrade. Definitely recommend
So pleased with the posts that I bought from Origin. A Qi k turnaround and great price. Really recommend
Ordered an L shape balustrade 1200x1200 on 9/10 and paid £620. Then only received 1 tube 6m long a week later, nothing else. Staff lied about delivery and so rude. They asked proof for what they said in writing meanwhile they contacted you by phone. Please avoid this company at any cost!
We have been using Origin for a number of years, we find them fast and efficient. Highly recommend their services.
We have been delighted with the product and service we received from Origin Architectural. We had a large balcony and the quote we received was highly competitive yet the balustrades are of a very high quality. The fitting was smooth and I was also impressed with the customer service (I had to call with a query which was answered straight away). So yes I would definitely recommend highly.
Very good product. Nick was great and always on hand to assist with any queries. Definitely will use this company again.
Do not use this company - Glass arrived damaged and origin would not do anything - totally not satisfied with their service
We ordered glass inserts, to replace old wooden X inserts, for balustrades on our block of six luxury apartments. Alex Clegg was our contact. He was very helpful, quick to respond to any queries. Just one pane of glass was broken, and the replacement was delivered within a few days. Very impressed with the quality of the product, and with Origin Architectural. Would recommend.
Good company. Great phone support and always came back to me
Glass panels were great. Our garden look FAB! thanks
Glass panels were great. Our garden look FAB! thanks
Choose Origin as they offered the cheapest price on our pool balustrade. Passed over to my builder who found them really helpful and efficient. We need the order to be delivered quickly and they went over and above to make this happen. Very grateful and would recommend to others.
Very happy with the product.
No complaints. All went well. Would recommend and use again
Happy with the delivery of clamps. Cheers
Origin Architectural is rated 4.84 based on 236 reviews