Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Good, safe and reliable products. Always sent quickly and well packaged.
Had some postal issues ... Customer service was Excellent. All sorted. Will use again ...
My first order was made and paid for totally on line. I found the site easy to use and although because of the lockdown many of the water butts and accessories where out of stock l did find what I was looking for. I was kept informed by email about my delivery and the items arrived on time and in good condition. The delivery driver was very friendly and professional. I decided to order another water butt, and after going on line found them out of stock so l called the number given. A staff member named Daniel answered and he could not have been more helpful. I was able to order and pay over the phone and as before all went accordingly well.
I love the marble effect water butt. It was delivered around 9am and we had fully installed (with a downpipe, running outlet, etc from other supplier) and it was working within 2 hours. The tap is good quality and at the right height for a watering can. As there is no inside access apart from a 3cm hole in the top, the ability to empty the water butt, if necessary, has been catered for with another predetermined, to be drilled, hole near the base. A tap is also provided for this instance too. You can see how full the water butt is through the plastic sides, which is a great help. Not used the top part for planting yet - just still enjoying the functionality of the water butt.
I believed I was dealing with a local company. After a long delay, several emails and much exasperation the parcel was eventually delivered to my grandchildren. Would think twice before using this company again.
Hi, Thanks for your order and apologies for the delay. I'm afraid due to social distancing and other issues across the country, there has been delays with the courier service which has been beyond our control. Please note we are working as hard as possible to dispatch orders as quickly as possible and will continue to do so. We do hope you enjoyed the product over the summer months. Many thanks, Original Organics,
Ordered a water butt knowing it was out of stock. They gave me a new delivery due date which they met. Job done.
Worms arrived well packaged and healthy
Great selection of products. Had an issue with one of the purchases but they sorted it quickly.
I am very pleased with the Magnum 350 water butt - inexpensive, delivered promptly and simple to install. Also, they were very helpful on the phone
Ordered a wormery. Was a little bit delayed getting to me but this was due to lockdown issues so understandable. Spoke to a couple of people at Original Organics and both were really helpful. The product is looks nice and is exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to getting good compost out of it.
Took my money but did not acknowledge order or advise delivery until I chased 5/6 days late. Delivery OK, but product wrongly described, indicating the water butts were slimmer then other cheaper items on the market. States dimensions as 470mm wide/deep, when they are in fact 540mm. had I known I could have saved some £60 and bought at my local homebase.
Hi Graham, Thanks for your order and apologies to hear what's happened. There is a chance your order confirmation email could of gone to your junk folder so it's worth checking in there. If not, please contact us and we will be happy to send it out again. Apologies to hear about the sizing issue - we will certainly look into this to ensure it's 100% accurate on the website. If you need any additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Original Organics,
Having paid high postage, the item took ages to arrive, even having to email the company as to the whereabouts of the item...which I'm sure had been forgotten to be posted.
Hi, Thanks for your order and apologies to hear what's happened. I'm afraid social distancing and other issues around the world have caused delays with the couriers which does mean it can take a little longer for your order to arrive. If you require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Original Organics,
Great service. Daniel has helped me to sort my wormery. We shall see what happens in the future.
My order arrived quickly and as described. Thank you!
I'm happy with the product but the delivery took longer than expected. Although the product was undamaged the packing was poor. Could do better!
Hi, Thanks for your order and apologies to hear what's happened. Unfortunately due to social distancing, there have been delays with the courier service which means your delivery may take a little longer to arrive. We will certainly look into what happened with the packaging of your order and ensure any action taken is immediate. Thanks for your patience, Original Organics,
This will be a boring review because everything happened as it should have done with no issues whatsoever. Those who want to complain about things had better buy from somewhere else as there is no cause for complaint here.
As described
5 stars all round. My wormery had very easy to read and understand instructions and the contents were carefully wrapped so arrived in perfect condition. From the date of order to the date of arrival was slow due to the pandemic but I was kept informed.
The contents were not labelled, so mix up with 2 products, and instructions were different on 2 of the info papers ! The worms were not quality, small, thin, etc, so had to purchased some Tiger Worms from Yorkshire wormer, what a difference, long, fit healthily looking and immediately active. So actual cages ok, rest not
Hi Alan, Thanks for your order and apologies to hear what's happened. We sell hundreds of these tiger worms per month without issue so I'm sorry to hear this happened. The worms are often dormant (asleep) during transportation and require some time to wake up so please keep this in mind. If you would like any additional help on your wormery, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll be glad to help. Thanks, Original Organics,
Sorry dont know what i bought from you
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 881 reviews