Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Quick and efficient service product at a competitive price
Good, safe and reliable products. Always sent quickly and well packaged.
Had some postal issues ... Customer service was Excellent. All sorted. Will use again ...
My first order was made and paid for totally on line. I found the site easy to use and although because of the lockdown many of the water butts and accessories where out of stock l did find what I was looking for. I was kept informed by email about my delivery and the items arrived on time and in good condition. The delivery driver was very friendly and professional. I decided to order another water butt, and after going on line found them out of stock so l called the number given. A staff member named Daniel answered and he could not have been more helpful. I was able to order and pay over the phone and as before all went accordingly well.
I love the marble effect water butt. It was delivered around 9am and we had fully installed (with a downpipe, running outlet, etc from other supplier) and it was working within 2 hours. The tap is good quality and at the right height for a watering can. As there is no inside access apart from a 3cm hole in the top, the ability to empty the water butt, if necessary, has been catered for with another predetermined, to be drilled, hole near the base. A tap is also provided for this instance too. You can see how full the water butt is through the plastic sides, which is a great help. Not used the top part for planting yet - just still enjoying the functionality of the water butt.
Ordered a water butt knowing it was out of stock. They gave me a new delivery due date which they met. Job done.
Worms arrived well packaged and healthy
Great selection of products. Had an issue with one of the purchases but they sorted it quickly.
I am very pleased with the Magnum 350 water butt - inexpensive, delivered promptly and simple to install. Also, they were very helpful on the phone
Ordered a wormery. Was a little bit delayed getting to me but this was due to lockdown issues so understandable. Spoke to a couple of people at Original Organics and both were really helpful. The product is looks nice and is exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to getting good compost out of it.
Great service. Daniel has helped me to sort my wormery. We shall see what happens in the future.
My order arrived quickly and as described. Thank you!
This will be a boring review because everything happened as it should have done with no issues whatsoever. Those who want to complain about things had better buy from somewhere else as there is no cause for complaint here.
As described
5 stars all round. My wormery had very easy to read and understand instructions and the contents were carefully wrapped so arrived in perfect condition. From the date of order to the date of arrival was slow due to the pandemic but I was kept informed.
Sorry dont know what i bought from you
It was a long wait but well worth it
Excellent product/s, swiftly sent, and well-packaged: thank you.
Great reliable service
Due to Corona Virus my order was delayed , and throughout, the Staff were very Helpful . When my order was Despatched it was very fast in Arriving. I am pleased with my Purchase and thank the Staff once again for their Service.
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 884 reviews