Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Product fantastic but service appalling, repeatedly lied to by staff regarding delivery delays, when I finally spoke to someone who researched my order properly it hadn’t even been processed and arrived 2 days later.
Hi Mario, Thanks for your feedback and apologies to hear the issues you've encountered. We understand there was a mix up with the delivery of this order which we must apologise for. We're glad to hear your enjoying the product and please let us know if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, Original Organics,
Order was for some new worms for my existing wormery. They appeared to be in good condition on arrival and have been very active.
We are perfectly happy with the hay soaker, it’s brill but the stand that is supplied is not fit for purpose. The stand is basically a plastic step that the hay soaker is precariously balances on.
Delivery was quick, have planted a few seeds so far and just waiting for them to start
Purchased a 150 litre water butt from Original Organics. Excellent product exactly as described on the website. Arrived promptly. Would recommend this product. Easy to set up with predrilled holes for taps.
Excellent.
Excellent service and communications in these dire of times. Excellent delivery. Would highly recommend Original Organics
I have ordered several items from Original Organics and each has been delivered within the stated delivery time and as described. A happy gardener.
Thank you for prompt delivery . My worms are thriving and I will happily do further business with your company
Arrived quickly despite challenging times for home delivery when we ordered, and a great product!
They were easy to install and work efficiently. Also look good and compact.
Pleased with the wormer I ordered the worms a week later they were in transit for five days in very hot weather do too the stress they had on there journey they only survived a few days. I’m waiting for replacement hopefully they will arrive in 48 hours
Easy ordering process via website.
Product delivered promptly
I faithfully carried out the instructions for the wormery, but within a fortnight all the worms had disappeared; as they were on a clean worktop in a clean building I've no idea where they went. Anyway, the company replaced them without demur and I'm now waiting. I can spot the occasional worm wriggling but they don't seem to have touched any of the food after two or three weeks. Verdict - seems okay, but not yet fully convinced.
Hi Christopher, Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the issues you're encountering. Please be aware it's perfectly normal for worms to escape at first as they are inquisitive by nature and like the explore. The best way to combat this is to ensure they are in the best conditions possible and if possible, place an escapees back into the wormery. I've just checked your order and can see we've sent you a free bag of worms to help get your wormery started but if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us where we can offer any help and advise you need. Kind regards, Original Organics,
I love my wormery! 2 months in and I'm now in a routine... my kitchen food waste goes in, I get lots of 'worm wee' which is feeding my veg patch and the worms are loving life. It doesn't take up much space or smell and is helping to reduce my grey waste. win, win!
Confusion between product name, marketing/product name and brand ownership almost causes doubt. Premium pricing it seems!
Prompt and friendly would happily use again. Hopefully i won't kill my second lot of worms though!
I purchased a 100 ltr water butt, had to pay extra for the stand, which although expensive I accepted. When the butt arrived it didn't have the rain water diverter with it, even though it was clearly shown on the photo on the website, which makes the butt completely useless. I phoned, no answer, I emailed, no reply and I messaged on facebook, no response. VERY DISAPPOINTED, WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !
Hi Ian, Apologies to hear your dissatisfaction. It does state on the product page that the stand is not included with the waterbutt and this can be purchased separately which it looks like you have done. We also state the waterbutt comes with the tap and lid but doesn't mention it includes the diverter. We will however look into this to ensure it's as clear as possible for all customers. We have been dealing with a very high demand of orders and customers but many apologies you were unable to get in contact with us. Please feel free to email our customer support team directly and they will be able to assist - cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Original Organics,
We ordered a water butt, which is lovely and is now a feature of our garden, but it did take 6 weeks to come!
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 884 reviews