Original Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Organics
Read Original Organics Reviews

About Original Organics:

Our patented Wormeries have received recognition worldwide since the 1980s. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Huge Range. Highly Accredited. World Famous Wormeries & Composters. Low Prices.

Part of the GM8 Group, together with Water Butts Direct, Rainwater Solutions and The Wormery.

ryan@gm8group.com

Original Organics 1 star review on 27th May 2017
Richard Sheldrake
Original Organics 1 star review on 3rd May 2017
Phil Free
Easy ordering, great delivery, great product,
Good - only supplier who had the right sized water butt in stock Also arrived very quickly and almost before original ETA!!
Was quick service and same item on the we ..Happy with that !
Great product, exactly what I needed to support my water butt. Prompt delivery and accurate delivery information.
Order was for some new worms for my existing wormery. They appeared to be in good condition on arrival and have been very active.
Purchased a 150 litre water butt from Original Organics. Excellent product exactly as described on the website. Arrived promptly. Would recommend this product. Easy to set up with predrilled holes for taps.
Excellent.
Excellent service and communications in these dire of times. Excellent delivery. Would highly recommend Original Organics
I have ordered several items from Original Organics and each has been delivered within the stated delivery time and as described. A happy gardener.
Thank you for prompt delivery . My worms are thriving and I will happily do further business with your company
Arrived quickly despite challenging times for home delivery when we ordered, and a great product!
They were easy to install and work efficiently. Also look good and compact.
Easy ordering process via website.
Product delivered promptly
I love my wormery! 2 months in and I'm now in a routine... my kitchen food waste goes in, I get lots of 'worm wee' which is feeding my veg patch and the worms are loving life. It doesn't take up much space or smell and is helping to reduce my grey waste. win, win!
Prompt and friendly would happily use again. Hopefully i won't kill my second lot of worms though!
quick delivery
Quality water butt and quick delivery spot on
Quick and efficient service product at a competitive price
Good, safe and reliable products. Always sent quickly and well packaged.
Original Organics is rated 4.11 based on 882 reviews