Original Earthing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Original Earthing
Telephone

Tell us how Original Earthing made you happy
I bought the earthing sheet well over a month ago. After two weeks of waiting, I sent an email to the company which I never got a reply from. I rang them on numerous occasions, no reply. They also have no answering machine either. Eventually after few days, they picked up a phone. Then I was informed that the parcel was damaged while being transported and the Royal Mail is sending it back to them. I was given a promise that they will let me know once they receive the parcel. No reply. It’s been another ten days, I sent another couple of urgent messages - no reply. I keep ringing their number every day. Nobody picks it up. So, beware, there is no customer service. None. What. So. Ever. Be aware. I would strongly encourage you to buy somewhere else where you can be assured that if things go wrong, there is people on the other side that you can deal with.
Product at great price and quick delivery along with comprehensive instructions.
Original Earthing is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews