Origin Global Reviews

Read Origin Global Reviews

origin@ignitionsearch.co.uk

Sands 10 Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road

Tell us how Origin Global made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good product
Great products. Very satisfied with door and window.
Good Morning Mr. Beezadhur.

It is wonderful to hear that you are very satisfied with your Origin door and window.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any future projects please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks
The window lock fell apart a few days after installation. Origin did not respond positively nor adequately to my request that they fix it, but told me to contact the installer. You could and should do more.
Good Afternoon Mr. Owens,

Thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate your frustration, if you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

Many thanks,
Excellent product and brilliant local agent (Lincoln Window Design)
Thank you for your feedback Adrian.

It is great to hear your thoughts on our product and your local agent.

If you have any future projects or any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.
Excellent product, looks amazing!
Good Morning Suzanne,

Thank you for your feedback, it is always greatly appreciated.

If you have any future projects, or any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01925 907 907.

The works been done
I went to East Grinstead Showroom and worked with Steve Jones, worth his weight in Gold The door are excellent the fitting was great, just one down side the window blinds dont hold there charge, apart from that i will keep recommending your doors.
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for your kind words, it is great to hear that you have had a good experience with Steve!

If you would like to discuss your blinds in more depth, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling 01925 907 907.

Many thanks
Professional measuring up and installation .Good organisation by Emma.one minor blemish,a rather obtuse attitude from a lady in logistics when I was trying to talk to Kerry.Product excellent.will readily recommend the company.
The customer care provided by Bristol Bi Fold Doors was exceptional. We chose the product because of the quality, the guarantee and because of the different options. Installation was done with care and pride and we are delighted with the end product - particularly the internal blinds.
Doors and window were exactly as I expected. Installers really professional and personable. I am really pleased with the finished product.
We had out new house fitted with all origin Windows, French Doors and Bi-Folds and have now had visits on so many occasions to try and stop the drafts through the frames and hinges. After the last visit having been told they would do everything to sort the issues they then write a report that bears no relation to anything said at the onsite meeting and have now washed their hands saying it is our house and drafts are being caused by an external source. After the Origin people came out prior to this visit they did loads of adjustments and next time it rained we get water coming through the ceiling of our ground floor but they say they could not have caused this but it has never leaked in 15 months before, very strange. It has also been said no other client has experienced drafts through the hinges like we have but a simple check on the reviews and you can see Sue Gray had same issue just a month ago. I suggest anyone with Origin Bi-Folds or French Doors check the hinges the next time the wind blows and report the issue you will have back to Origin and to anyone thinking of buying the windows DON’T until Origin sort the issues they have but at the moment deny. See not for David Ginger below and pictures of hinges and doors taped up to stop draughts and water ingress. Hi Kevin All Origin products have an accredited air permeability of class 4 which is the highest possible rating in the UK and Europe. We believe your windows and doors to be functioning within this classification and feel the problem you are experiencing is being caused by an external source. At this stage I can only recommend you employ the services of an independent air testing company and have them determine the air flow in and out of the property. Obviously if the result determines the doors to be out of specification we will be more than happy to further our investigations to find a suitable solution. With regards to the water ingress, nothing the Origin engineers could have done during the call would have caused the door set to start leaking and we cannot accept any liability for this problem. We cannot comment on how the water is penetrating in to the property but do not believe the manufacturing of the door set to be the cause. Best Regards David Ginger
Great looking and a pleasure to use!
Very happy and satisfied would recommend to family and friends
Full height fixed glass lights with opaque glass. They are as I expected and look simple and effective.
I moved into a house which had Origin Bi Fold doors installed in 2014 by A1 Windows and Conservatories (originally based in St Neots now in Bedford). The doors have a gap between the top right hand corner of the lead door and the frame. Despite several attempts to contact A1 Windows and even reporting them to FENSA (apparently they were not registered by FENSA at the point of my installation) they have not replied to me. Origin have tried to help, but have said that this is an issue with the installation of the doors and not a warranty issue. They have offered to come and inspect the doors for a fee (£150 ish + VAT). I have the details of another installer in my area, but am extremely weary of any recommended Origin installer after the attitude of A1. This is not the level of customer after care I would expect from any professional company.
After care is brilliant. They have just been back to do some remedial work on my bifold doors under warranty, even though they are 9 years old. Cannot better that service
Dreadful product. Bi-fold Windows and a door installed 3 weeks ago. Draughts from every hinge, and between the door and frame. Back door slipped and would not lock. Had to sleep downstairs and could not go out. Waited in for fitters but true to form they did not show. Finally husband who is a pensioner, managed to lift the door back into the frame. Fitters break every appointment.
Good Morning Mrs. Grey,

I understand your frustration. If you would like to speak with someone regarding this, please call us on: 01925 907907.

Kind regards
Bi fold doors excellent Front door very disappointing. Incorrect glass insert. Incorrect locks. Very long wait to correct glass. Given up on locks........
They look beautiful the only thing is not good the fact 1 of the doors just swings about nothing to hold it back
Good Morning Janine,

Thank you for your feedback. We now offer a restrictor bar for any lead or single doors that may remedy your issue. You can either contact the agent who installed your doors or give me a call on 01925 907907 to discuss this in more detail.

Kind regards
The lead times are absolutely amazing and the quality is great too. Unreserved recommendation!
Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that our lead times and the quality of our system has left a positive impression with you.

Origin Global is rated 4.38 based on 523 reviews