Order Halal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Halal
Read Order Halal Reviews
They don't deliver order which i order in full,on the top return money is very very late
Local raised beef, and great customer service!
Great meat and great customer service every time!
My health requires meat that is free of histamines. This is the best source I have found. Exceptional service.
The quality of the meats have always been superb. I would thank you guys for excellent service.
Good quality meat, great communication concerning delivery. Decent prices. Will order again. The chicken box was a little damaged causing the juices to leak but I presume it being fault of rough handling by the courier, however packaging standards were good.
Great service, superior quality. Definitely will order again.
Acceptable......!!
Always amazing! We order whenever we want meat. Best beef in town.
Everthing.!!! its all soo yummy.!! Thank you
The meats are the best for BBQ ing, Never disappointed.
Best meats around! Great selection, I am lovin it.
Best meats all around and customer service, highly recommended.
Great meat and great customer service every time!
Awesome place !!! Great meat, great prices and great employee's !! Thank you for caring for you community and running such a awesome business!
Large selections at great prices and the employees are very enjoyable to deal with. Also great to help out a local business.
Really happy with our second order. I've already got my family ordering and really happy with everything.
Excellent prices and always friendly!! The meat is excellent and taste like no other!
The Family loves grilling all year long! Everything is fresh and fabulous. The best we've ever had!
Order Halal is rated 4.84 based on 64 reviews