Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orange Badge Mobility Solutions
Read Orange Badge Mobility Solutions Reviews

About Orange Badge Mobility Solutions:

We know a thing or two about mobility. That’s because we’ve been retailing all types of mobility equipment from scooters to bathrooms for over 20 years. Those years of experience and expertise mean that today we’re proud to bring you the biggest range of mobility equipment in the South East, along with an unbeatable service that’s second to none.

However you place your order with Orange Badge, we take pride in the personal attention we give in understanding and meeting your needs, and always aim to exceed your expectations.

03442 16 16 16

info@orangebadge.co.uk

Orange Badge Mobility Services,Rise FarmCockshut RoadLewesEast SussexBN7 3PR

Tell us how Orange Badge Mobility Solutions made you happy
The gentleman was very pleasant and explained all of what he was doing . He fixed 2 faults so it's all working fine again. Brilliant service
Thank you everyone you were all so helpful nothing too much trouble
A pleasure to deal with, from initial enquiry to delivery of chosen mobility scooter.
Excellent service all the time
Excellent service in store, very helpful. Delivery very fast and efficient.
Few problems to begin with but resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
Excellent, first class service. The staff we have had contact with have all been very helpful.
excellent, informative service happy to recommend
Offered a tga breeze midi 4 for £700- i checked the photos on line and had a chat and was assured it was exactly as described with only two barely seen cosmetic marks and included dely to christchurch.
This huge box turned up on a pallet, the neighbours helped unwrap it and congratulated me on buying my wife a brand new scooter, it is in fantastic condition by any standards and we are totaly delighted with it.
This is the place to go for your next scooter superbe quality scooter,service at a very good price.
Thank you so much thouroughly recomended.
Stan. Robinson
very good quick service
I had my mobility scooter delivered today,fantastic service,delivery man absolutely amazing and helpful
We have had to change our bathroom into a shower room and I was not looking forward to it. I need not have worried. Nothing seemed too much trouble for Duane, our installer. He was very professional and constantly reassured us that we would have what we wanted. We are extremely pleased with the result.
He left everything tidy and clean each day of the installation and made the whole experience excellent. Also, Richard the surveyor came regularly to ask us if we had any queries, which we appreciated very much. We cannot praise these two members of your team enough and thank them for the attention they gave us.
Should we require anymore mobility aids we will not hesitate to contact Orange Badge..
Excellent service all round. Very efficient and polite engineers. Very satisfied. Thank you.
Really efficient and friendly chaps and very helpful
Thank you!
Service was excellent, from the knowledge in store on purchasing the correct bed to the 2 men who delivered the bed. Thanks to them especially as ours is not an easy house to deliver to.
Thanks to everyone I dealt with.
100% perfect, extremely satisfied. Thank you.
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
Sometimes, it's when things don't quite go to plan that you find out how good a company is. What with the covid nightmare, I haven't been out in my wheelchair for weeks but I was rather disappointed to see a flat tyre when I've just had new inner tubes and sealant so sent a message, at about 5am on a Sunday. By 8am, on a Sunday, during lockdown, Ben got in touch to start sorting this out. This truly shows excellent customer support and I'm confident I'll be back out and about soon.
Orange Badge Mobility Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 75 reviews